Kilian, 23 Nov 2014Guys , please help me... Ive been using Note 2 for past 16 months and planning to change it... moremicrosoft cant stop supporting nokia phones why it just shifted to it own brand then microsoft is going to upgrade all its phones to windows 10 so dont be scared that 1520 of all wont update and then even if ur going to buy a note3 y not go for note4 cause note 4 is much more premium looking phone and a whole lot better than its succesor in terms of the feel of it in ur hand and when decidig between not4 and 1520 ill say w8 till the next version of 1520 comes out cauz thatis the better option out of everyone of these cauz this new version will have 3d motion sensers. note 4 and 3 are only for ppl who wanna waste timme on their phone. and the guy who started showing u the note 3 is just trying to get his hands off the note 3 so dont buy it. since he is trying to get rid of it he told u before u bought the 1520 the guy i went to told me after because he wasnt trying to get rid of the phone he showed me after i bought this crappy phone. so w8
even if it isnt it will update to the current version of the windows phone so it doesnt mater if it is or isnt
AnonD-329477, 08 Dec 2014Its been almost pretty long i have been using nokia 1520 but now a days battery doesnt seem to... moreGo to battery saver end see what app is allowed to run in background maybe that help( sorry about my English)
Its been almost pretty long i have been using nokia 1520 but now a days battery doesnt seem to function as it used to be, draining pretty quickly doesnt last long, im eagerly waiting for denim update with ma fingers crossed, i hope this issue gets resolved quickly...
I have bin using this phone for almost 4 month now and everything is simply perfect about it , of course u will never find the apps u usually have on Android or IOS but why do u need them ? u have a phone that has all the social media and community's app. a phone that is evolving every day and the best part about it the battery life ! it can last u for minimum 3 days without touching the phone up to 1 complete day with heavy usage and 1.7 days with moderate use ! calls quality are amazing ! the video's picture are incredible and the overall feel of the phone is really good ! the screen is beautiful and really hard to break ! so if u want to buy the phone do it now !
How can I play Bridge on Bridge Base online with my Lumia 1520?
It is very simple to play Bridge on Bridge Base online with my Note2.
Following features to be added/resolved.
Microsoft please take note of this as these features were available in Symbaian versions of Nokia (N8 had it)
1) Group contacts cannot be more than 25 in numbers. Why? (Available in Anroid)
2) USB on the go is not available.(Available in Anroid)
3) Editing of text for Sms/Whatapp is very cumbersome. (Very easy in Anroid)
4) The Wifi comes on in one click but to off it three clicks are required. (Available in Anroid)
5) Ringtones cannot be added directly by one click as in Anroid. They have to be copied to the ringtone folder.(Available in Anroid)
6) Is there a file manager where file can be transfered to diffrent folders? (Available in Anroid)
7) I copied a movie form Note2 to 1520 via Bluetooth but unfortunatly could not find this movie file anywhere on my 1520. it was sheer waste of time.
8) All the above points need to be looked into because instead of simpliflying thing of Symbian (I used a Nokia N8 before and was very happy with the ease of software and access to feature, unfortunately the N8 concked off), you have made it operating the 1520 very complicated with Windows. I use both Samsung Note2 and Lumia 1520 but I prefer to use the Note2 more often as for the ease of use. After paying a high price for th Lumia 1520 this is not what I had expected. When we purchace a high end mobile phone there should be joy to use it and not the other way around.
Hope the conserned Microsoft officials take note and resolve these issues as this is a big factor for people going whole heartedly and accepting Anroid.
I am using this phone last 10 days ,,,, every thing is good...but users have to adjust with it market .,,
,,, preloded apps r super but market apps r
Very poor most r not working ,,,,,
which r working most of them as poor as simbian
Os apps ...This is a big disappointment with windows phones,,,, little Bit
Problem with some features than android, ,!,,,,except it mobile is good looking , battery, display, music, hardware, preloded loaded apps, camera every thing r good, ,,,
This was the phone I got to feature on my Debut Single "Roar" which belonged to my latest album, "PRISM". SERIOUSLY, no doubt about it guys, it takes awesomes pictures and unbelievably great videos, perfect for Katy Cats out there! XOXO!
Guys who want to buy this phone go ahead and do it, I have used for months and I can't find anything wrong with it. It's photo quality amazes people even the professional photographers I have met could not believe a phone could shoot such photos, on gaming it definitely in top5, battery life this beast is at number 1, watching movies=quality,
Mohsin Ali, 05 Dec 2014Aslam-o-Alaikum How to install Flash Player on Lumia 1520? Plz Reply me... I am from Pakist... moreHi,dearest brother.The qualities of this high end tablet quality last masterpiece with the snap drogon 800 is so high that you don't need that you don't need to download and install Adobe flash player.But Nokia store and now Microsoft store have your desired apps.Thank GSMarena and you.Shokran Sir.Justice Rights.
Joe, 03 Dec 2014Is there a protective cover for 1520?Yes nillkin cover for lumia 1520 is a good one
Kilian, 23 Nov 2014Guys , please help me... Ive been using Note 2 for past 16 months and planning to change it... moreOverall rating is higher for Note 3. But you will not regret buying a Lumia1520. The main problem I notice is shortage of apps compared to android
How to install Flash Player on Lumia 1520?
Plz Reply me...
I am from Pakistan....
Joe, 03 Dec 2014Is there a protective cover for 1520?Try E-Bay for your protective cover