No memory card?
Whats the use of your memory card - store video, MP3, photos?
Sounds ancient minds...
65 k colors.. mwuahaha.. my eyes hurt.
no external memory.. double hurt.
xperia mini cheaper 60-70 $ (here), 16 m colors, external memory, 1 ghz processor, andreno 205, front cam. i have powerbank for android battery issue.
u failed nokia :/
brs, 26 Dec 2012I update My Nokia lumia 510 . Windows 7.8 is not so cool .U can make ringtones via ringer mak... moreI don understand why do people expect lot at low cost. The thing Nokia lumia offers will never be available at low cost. Plus android phones eat away battery very fast that U need to always keep stuff like net, lap,WiFi,god off so what's the use even after ha in high range android phones. But Nokia lumia phones have android disadvantages as advantages. Do think rational and go for Nokia. I too sold my Samsung android phone cause even after ha in all the things it was a battery sucker.
yogesh24, 28 Dec 2012Is lumia 510 support bluetoothfile transfer?Bluetooth share now available nokia updated version 7.8
I have been using this phone for nearly 20 days now, and after reading some of the blatantly biased reviews, have decided to write one myself. I shall only provide reasons as to why it is a good investment, and why not.
1. You want a large, reasonably sharp screen.
2. Lag drives you crazy. (WP7 is light years ahead of Android in this department).
3. You thrive on social media. (Deep integration of Facebook, only iOS 6 matches it).
4. You want excellent build quality (it is a Nokia, after all) and looks.
5. You want a visually pleasing and user-friendly OS.
6. You want MS Office for free (don't think an average user needs it, though).
1. You are an app junkie. (WP has significantly less apps than Android or iOS).
2. You want a portable media center. (though 2.8 GB of media should be enough for normal people)
3. You don't own/frequently access a PC/Laptop. (All data is synced using Zune only).
4. Gaming enthusiast. (The processor/RAM can't handle most existing games).
5. Are anything more than a casual photographer (No LED flash, or 720p recording).
Hope this helps :)
PS: Our Indian youngsters are highly biased with Android/apps and expects a mini computer on phone. Talking about update to 7.8, I can still see people uses the Samsung Ace demand which has released years ago.
ridhima, 27 Dec 2012how can update widows 7.8? I think at this moment , update is available at Nokia Care Centers only .
I just called the nearest nokia care center and they said its available.
So, you can check the nearest nokia care center.
I am also going to update soon
Just to answer some questions that people have on the handset:
• Windows Phone 7.8 will be released officially in Q1 2013. If you can make your way to a Nokia Care Center in India, then you can get it updates straight away.
• This handset does support WhatsApp. For those who don't know, you can use it like BBM. Skype is not available, but you can text chat to your Skype contacts through an app called IM+.
• To connect this phone to a Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP PC, you must download the Zune software (http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=27163). There is no drag and drop, all content is transferred to and from the device through this software. You cannot use Zune on a Mac, but there is software available for transferring items across (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id415571499?mt=12&affId=1736887).
Any other questions, feel free to ask.
aadil, 27 Dec 2012it contain whats app?WhatsApp is available for the Nokia Lumia 510.
hey friends,,, can we use skype on nokia lumia 510? if yes,, pls send me the download link....
thanks in advance