Is there any live tv apps or native live tv in l520? It is very imp 2 me. Plz rply. Thnks all...
naina, 09 May 2013Hey friends nokia lumia 520 has many problems as usual in nokia phones:
1.battery backup is ... moreReply to naina
1. Battery backup is normal. Battery test 49hrs:- 7:15hr for browsing, 3g talk time 13:33hrs and video playback 5:50hrs. ( Name any samsung phone under 10k which give good battery backup?)Xperia E is the only phone with video playback 9:00hrs.
2.I'm using since 6months samsung galaxy chat its also heat below camera its normal for smart phones. If ur not happy go to service center. They will install software for this issue.
3. OS Window8 not good? Still u think this is 7.5 version? Window phone8 is good and android also good. But best OS is IOS only.
4.No flash with Camera? Buy Micromax or Karbonn phones if u want flash under 10k. This is budget phone from big brand @10k.
5.No live tv? Then Buy upcoming Lumia 521. ( If u want to watch tv on lumia 520 then download youtube application from market and watch tv, use wifi or 3g for videos:)
Can you help me choosing between Alcatel 997D and Nokia Lumia 520 that i alread used android phones before but actually i didnt use windows phone 8 before, i heard alot about the advantages of nokia lumia 520 and its perfect price to performance ratio and still find the alcatel one supplied with very good specs so i cant choose, if you please can help me in this topic it will be my pleasure. thanks.
Pol, 08 May 2013Does this have wifi tethering? Just go to settings tap on internet sharing and enjoy. If not works make sure data connection is on in mobile network option.
Hey friends nokia lumia 520 has many problems as usual in nokia phones:
1.battery backup is not good.hardly last for 1 day with normal use.
2.heating problem during browsing or streaming videos
3.windows 8 OS (its not good for phones it is meant for tablets & laptops) as everybody knows that anroid is best....
4.no flashlight with camera
5.No live tv option means u will miss ur favourite shows when u r outside.....
So decision is in ur hands anroid or WP 8........
Anonymous, 08 May 2013Gaurav Worth Every Penny You Spend on this Phone :) Pros Awesome Touch Sensitivity Aweso... more520 will have radio after GDR 2 that's mean approximately 1 or 1.5 month . Nokia has confirmed Fm radio for 520.
arman, 09 May 2013Dear, heating is normal for every smartphone especially if you are browsing the netAny device does not heats-up this much.
In call detail you can't find from which no. call came if you have saved two numbers for one person. In call detail you will not find call duration. Very strange. You will not find detail of any file like file name, file size, file type etc. Even You can not change file name. Whether it is audio, vidio or photo. Very strange.
Device heats-up very fast when you uses net or play games, even on charging.
In call detail you can't find from which no. call came if you have saved two numbers for one person. In call detail you will not find call duration. Very strange.
How to download & install new themes for Lumia 520. Please anyone tell me.
Please inform if call recording app is available for Lumia 520. Thanx
shejuti, 09 May 2013when l520 will be update can we get file manager app on this phn is it possible?In may we got gdr2 update having fm radio.. bt cant say anythng about file manager..
K.P, 09 May 2013I have been using this phone for two weeks now, here is my review...i read many reviews before... moreDude this wp8 os still in beta testing condition.. means still ms is working on it.. nd os is under development condtion.. just wait dude.. ms workers fully trying to remove all problems.. nd they provide us updates time 2 time in future days..
when l520 will be update can we get file manager app on this phn is it possible?
I have been using this phone for two weeks now, here is my review...i read many reviews before buying this,i found it to be good,but Iam bit disappointed now..
1. No one mentioned that we can't download songs or videos from IE... Yes we can download them in UC browser,but it doesn't work in background.. So,it's not really multitasking.
2. IE doesn't give full html 5 support, some sites doesn't work properly,eg. Iplfantasy, I can't make transfers.
3. I can't change volume for songs downloaded from Nokia music... Now that's strange but i can't.
4. You can't save login details in IE,it's quite frustrating to type it every time.
5. I don't have problems with Windows app store,but 1 app i miss is sbi freedom.
now some good things...
1. User interface...it's too good.
2. OS is smooth,no hanging problems.
3. Good camera in this range.
i have nokia 5233 which is 2g. and i want 3g smartphone. Is lumia 520 gives best smartphone experience under 10k comare to samsung android?
Because my need is follows;
Smooth touch interface
Grt web experience in 3g
Grt and smooth ui
Ability to play minimum 720p video.