A very good buy. Screen size and resolution is very good, sensitive touch. Looks very good. Nokia offers a good battery life.
I am using it on wifi continuously and its been 1.5 days, and battery can last for 8-10 hrs more, which is never the case with samsung or any other leading brands. Also, samsung heats up if you stream data continuously over network, which i did not see here.
Lots of apps available on the store. This is my first windows phone and i'll say, if you are tired of same old android UI, its definitely for you.
Only cons are: No FM radio, no flash and no front camera.
Yes this phone is worth buying and very affordable smartphone and has good specs.
[deleted post]Pros : -
· Thinner than expected and feels good in hands
· Camera does a good job, a lot of innovative lenses to choose from.
· Silky smooth UI which never hangs
· Highly responsive touch, works even with gloves on
· Games never hang or lag
· Offline maps with Nokia Here works smoothly (Still Google maps are better)
· Nokia music lets you download all latest and old songs direct to the phone. Even regional language songs.
· Full MS office suit.
· Build quality is awesome with a mat finish on its back which gives a firm grip.
· Comparatively less apps that android. But almost all required apps are present.
· No High end gaming as of now due to the 512 ram limitation.
For the price, this phone is too good to resist. It has got everything to win your heart. The colours on the screen appears very sharp and real. I really cant think of any other phone which can give you these features even above 15k.....
I am going to purchase Nokia 520.
Can anyone tell me is there any option to take the screen shot in the phone.
like samsung galaxy note I can take screen shot at any time.
sajan45, 13 Apr 2013typing this from my Nokia lumia 520.
anyone want to know anything about it.Is this phone worth buying ?
Can you pls say me exact pros and cons
I'm interested in windows
pradeep saroya, 14 Apr 2013worng think lumia 520 has file managerFile manager app is there in wp8 store bt can I save my music, videos in it as m not able to save in it.
Don, 13 Apr 2013Hi,
I heard this phone really gets heated quickly while using wifi? is it true?yes
Mudassar, 13 Apr 2013What about whatsapp and skype?have u used both?and how was response?WhatsApp n Skype both working smooth...i am downloading music from nokia music. I got three months free music download subscription. Just one problm of file mananger bt i can ignore this for so many other features nokia provide. Worth ur evry penny :)
Data can be controlled through
settings->mobile network->data (on or off)
yehey.. nokia lumia 520 is available now in the Philippines.. at 7,990 Php =)
Saminathan, 13 Apr 2013No file manager No mark/unmark option in contacts No T9 Keyboard No bluetooth mp3 file tran... moreAre you leaving n the 90s? if you are checkout this link http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia520/specifications/ At least if you want to criticize, be factual with your criticism