i am planned to buy lumia 520. its a nice phone enough internal memory and procesorr
I am planning to buy Nokia Lumia 520. From the reviews i could make out that its a nice phone.
Just wanted some clarity on Bluetooth connectivity. Wanted to know if we can send and recv files and media from and to this model.
Good job done by Nokia by leaving this phone in colour panels
at price of 10,200 (In delhi), i think it is a good phone. touch screen is good, camera is good. sound performance is satisfactory. however battery back up is good.overall one can compare it with HTC 8S except sound quality which in not so good.
1. Battery 1day with Datapack Active, if brightness adjusted to battery saver it lasts for 1 n half day.
2. Screen Res good with sunlight readability.
3. Sound Quality is good.
4. Camera is awesome even without flash. Autofocus works decent.
5. Touch sensitivity is nice.
Dear Frns, Android 4.2(J.B) or Windows-8 which one is better always...? Pls help me.
Please reply who have the Lunia 520 in hand....
1. How is the battery backup???
2. It has autometic brightness control in direct sunlight(outdoor)or not?? like lumia 620??
3. About Sound quality... is it good?? like other sony smartphone?? or average??
4. How its screen resolution ant touch???
hey guys,this phone is good in low end smartphone of window seriese phone,but no flash although feature are very good...............
mayur 111, 07 Apr 2013how can i get micro sim card of reliance for this mobile??Hey go to any mobile shop and ask them to cut your sim card to micro-sim size...
frnds can anybody tell me,, whether v can talk over skype and gtalk in this phne in 2g network..???
Its a bumper hit phone ,excellent sound quality, best camera phone ,very smooth os, bigger display, best price
venky, 07 Apr 2013how is earphones model plese tell me any onesound quality is excellent in this phone