shez, 01 Apr 2014Hi All,I want to buy this phone.I am totally new to wp and want to know would it be a wise dec... moreThat will depend on your preferences. Previously I used Lumia 520 (June 2013 - November 2013). I would say Lumia 520 is good, fast, good performance. We know that all phones have pros & cons. Here are the cons that I noticed on my Lumia 520:
1. Internet Explorer couldn't do uploading files
2. WhatsApp always shows 'WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Push Notification system. Please reboot your device' sentence. (Concern about this, if people said it was caused by my internet APN, why did when I used Sony Xperia mini long ago, then used Samsunh Galaxy Ace 2 I8160, then used Samsung Galaxy Note II after sold Lumia 520 and finally use Sony Xperia TX till now, I don't experience that sentence above? Even WhatsApp team couldn't answer my question)
3. WeChat doesn't as good as WeChat Android, sometimes I didn't receive message notification
4. UC Browser that said that good browser for downloading apps from outside couldn't be better or as good as Opera Mini
5. Temporary files keeps increasing, delete option in Setting is useless (showed message "deleting" waiting for 5 minutes or more or until screen off then press power button to wake up it, it stops operating)
6. I have several ringtones in my microSD, but I couldn't change the default ringtone with one of my ringtones collection inside microSD. Even if I copied my ringtones inside microSD to phone memory, not help. If I choose set ringtone from setting, it didn't show copied ringtones in phone memory
7. Many apps that I love are available in Android only
Prem, 01 Apr 2014Frnds... Can i buy Nokia Lumia 520??? Why not? For low end budget, it is good. But you can buy better Lumia devices such as Lumia 525 or 625.
Anonymous, 01 Apr 2014Microsoft launching 8.1 update April 2nd. But when this update will available for "Previe... moreApril 10?
Hi All,I want to buy this phone.I am totally new to wp and want to know would it be a wise decision to go for it because most of the people buy Android phones.Are Android phones better than wp.I am confused and need your advice coz I have never used both these phones.Also I heard that this phone heats up during prolonged use like using internet for 3 hours. Please guyz help me.My budget is upto 7500.Thanks.
Good but Not android and not supporting HD videos. Camera is only 5 MP
I have been using dis fr 9 months, superb phone. Does everything....
very sleek and good phone, 525 maybe a bit better because of more ram.
sharmi, 01 Apr 2014im going plan to buy this phone ...tell ur suggestions frnds.it is worthable or not ?For low end still good to be chosen, but better choose Lumia 525, Lumia 625 or Lumia 1320.
Rajesh, 01 Apr 2014I buy dis fone 7500 rs in Bhubaneswar. Earlier i had Samsung galaxy y s5360 which i bought fot... moreIf you choose Android, minimal you should go for Sony Xperia M or choose high end Android smartphone. Low end Android is not good.
Sahil, 01 Apr 2014lumia 520...not only need to download games in sd card but also need to install games & ap... morewait for 8.1
im going plan to buy this phone ...tell ur suggestions frnds.it is worthable or not ?
Microsoft launching 8.1 update April 2nd. But when this update will available for "Preview For Developers" ?
I buy dis fone 7500 rs in Bhubaneswar. Earlier i had Samsung galaxy y s5360 which i bought fot 7000 /- and this galaxy phone was very laggy because of low ram, worst touch and slow processor and no software update.. Lumia 520 is very good mobile. It doesnt lag or hang. The wp8 is very smooth and most of apps available in windows marketplace.. Display, sound clarity, camera quality, battery backup, touch responsive very good and also the touch is very sensitive which means it can be used with gloves on. etc very good. At this price, it is the best phone as there are no better Android phones from renowned brand like Samsung and this phone will get a few more updates from Microsoft like Windows phone 8.1 after April. It's the best budget phone i ever used. Thanks to nokia
lumia 520...not only need to download games in sd card but also need to install games & app without internet connection..
wave, 31 Mar 2014Am telling all of u the truth right now I was a Android users note 2 it was good but Nokia Lu... moreWindows OS and Windows Phone OS are different thing. Windows OS refers to Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
Yes Windows Phone is good, but still not mature compare Android Gingerbread. Previously I used Lumia 520, then I went back to Android again.