khader, 11 Jan 2014Please let know how to record the call history for this gadget...no.. call recording is illegal so microsoft block call recording feature.
I want to buy a Windows phone OS based smartphone but I have heard a lot of bad reviews. Currently, I'm using Android OS. I hope someone will answer my questions.
1. Does WP OS have file manager?
2. Is it possible to install applications and games from other sources with any Windows Phone?
3. Is there a built-in data countering application in Windows Phone OS to check data usage?
4. Can you see the permissions required by Windows Apps when installing?
4. Can we backup applications on phone memory after installing it on the phone?
5. Does applications run in the background and if yes, can we stop them?
6. Is there anything that needs to be enabled in order to use the Windows market place like background data needs to be enabled in order to use Google Play?
7. Can we use different keyboard applications in WP8 OS like in Android?
8. Can we hide files?
9. Are there any quick settings toggles in WP OS like Wifi, Internet connection?
10. Is there a global volume setting in WP OS?
11. How are notifications represented by the WP OS?
12. Can we download music, pictures, videos, other format files and save them on the SD card or phone memory using Internet Explorer or any other browsers in WP OS?
13. Can we set the option to restrict an application from using data in the OS?
14. How is the multitasking like, I mean, can we simultaneously multitask and are there any limits like only multi task with five applications only?
15. Do we have MX Player like applications on the store for Windows phone OS?
That's all the questions on my mind. I'm very tired of my lagdroids and I want a neat OS but I don't wanna compromise on features. That's why I am looking to buy a Windows phone OS but some people told me that it is a bad OS and I'm afraid. Any Windows users, Please answer my queries. Thanks in advance...
Hello friends can anybody tell that when Nokia launching temple run 2 and subway surfer Lumia520 plzz buddy's tell me its important for me
dhiraj, 10 Jan 2014i m going to buy this phone...is it better than a android phone?? plz replyNo dude if want easy sharing of pics ,videos,pdf files ,fb users,WhatsApp user,game addict,app addict,etc than go for android...if u r not brand concious than u should think xolo phone its processor and speed both r good at this price...and the most important thing...it not lags...
Most of the apps crashes or delay in connection like fb,whats app,etc dont know the reason...and after updating to gdr3 via prev4dev app....myL520 rairly gots connected to internet..but when using that same sim at another android handset net speed is okay ...it seems that this phone is only for high network frequency and WiFi....whats the reason?when I newly buy this phone it was working great as far as netsurfing is concern but now after update 2g is very bad in this phone or say not working at all....this phone dissappoint me after update...same 2g sim when inserting to any other handset whether android or Symbian it gives farespeed...i had set maximum 3g speed un this phone yet not getting the exact speed in thisphone which I always get when I newly purchased...any body facing this issue?
sonu93, 11 Jan 2014Zms4u who said u micro sd not support in 520.
I m using 32gb micro sd crd and its support till... morewll im using a 1gb in my phone after the i gb one was messing up my phone and wouldnt let me into sewttings
Sap, 11 Jan 2014Plz do reply plz plz plz...its urgent..just goto photos, albums and there u will see a whatsapp album tap on it
Zms4u who said u micro sd not support in 520.
I m using 32gb micro sd crd and its support till 2gb-64gb
don't giv false answer to anyone
Plz let me know that...where videos received from Whats app gets saved....im unable to find them....plz let me know.....
Windows Phone 8 has the exclusive games. Candy Fun and Candy Village for the Candy Crush lover.
coi2vg, 10 Jan 2014Hi folks.Does anybody knows how to down +load HERE Maps without My family setup Go to settings then go application then maps click on download maps after that click on +add select ur continent then ur country u will find states name. Download ur region which u belong.
betty, 11 Jan 2014Thinking of getting one however I have some concerns 1. Will I be able to Skype"? 2. Have... more1- yes. skype is available.
2- candy crush is coming soon.
3- yes, viber is available with VOIP calls.
If u want to buy then go for L525. it has 1GB ram. so all games are supported by 525.
Thinking of getting one however I have some concerns 1. Will I be able to Skype"? 2. Have the opition to download games such as :Candy crush along with other. 3. Will I be able to use the call opition from Viber plz answer ASAP
Khan, 10 Jan 2014is nokia 520 a good phone to buy?if it isn't what is the best lumia phone to buy in same price... moreIt is not the greatest phone but its okay. The facebook app is terrible or at least for me the thing that bothers me is that there is not really grate apps and no youtube and some apps (Story teller, etc) are not for this phone. I do like my lumia It takes beautiful pictures and works okay has good memory. If this would be your first windows phone you wont take a very good impression of windows phone.
Khan, 10 Jan 2014is nokia 520 a good phone to buy?if it isn't what is the best lumia phone to buy in same price... moreYes, for affordable price it still good to be choice, but maybe you should determine Lumia 525 or maybe you are interested with Lumia 1320.
coi2vg, 10 Jan 2014Hi folks.Does anybody knows how to down +load HERE Maps without My family setup Previously I used Lumia 520 too, I had tried download app more than 25 MB, it never ask me family setup. You should write more than 25 years old in creating Microsoft account.