cjs1, 11 Nov 2013never buy this phone. i purchase this phone 2 month ago and i have face lot of problems like n... moreU r not a Business man
because ur statement is u will sell ur phone & don't buy it.
never buy this phone. i purchase this phone 2 month ago and i have face lot of problems like no internet sharing touch screen issues,no wallpapers support on phone . No app lock , no call recorder . This phone doesn't have basic feature. guys don't waste money. Today we have lot of android phone which are far better than windows phone. i sold my phone through olx. dont buy windows phone
This phone is nice but so many disadvantage like no upload video , and zoom error problem,,,, and limited app and games no file manager n other missing same important apps,,
Does Lumia 520 get an update to WP8.1, cz I'm considering buying one. Any other tips r highly appreciated.
Does anyone know if Lumia 520 got an upgrade to WP8.1, cz I'm interested in buying one. Any other tips r also appreciated.
Hey guys, a new game from gameloft is arrived at windows phone. Kingdoms and lords , an awesome game and its an absolutely free too. Here is link
KooL LoVeR, 10 Nov 2013Hi ! I can't download the amber update from mobile network
how to download amber+gdr2 on Lum... moreU cant download amber with mobile network u must need a wifi connection to do this
I have 3 queries.....
1. which video player is best to play all format in lumia 520 yxplayer or moliplayer ?is there any other player which is free and plays all format pls let me know?
2. how to make calls from line app??
3. how to open notepad,word files in lumia 520?
Suuperb phone , good clarity , smooth touch , 3g speed awesum , gamnes running smoothly , Totaly worth for money ..below 10k this is best phone ..
Arush, 10 Nov 2013I have 3 queries for lUMIA 520 i had purchased this handset 2 months before..
1. how to pl... more2. If your phone doesn't in Lumia Amber firmware yet, install Nokia Software Update Retail, install it on PC, then connect your Lumia to PC and open that app, click update (your apps, files and settings will be deleted).
+ Performance smooth, no lag
+ Apps can be purchased by pulse cut (prepaid SIM card)
+ HERE maps is good
+ 8 GB memory with dual core 1 GHz processor in affordable price
+ Office is editable and looks good
+ Secure system
- No notification center
- No file manager
- Doesn't support Windows XP
- Can't choose ringtone that available in phone memory or SD card to change default ringtones
- Video is restricted
- Internet Explorer can't upload, can't download universal files like UC Browser
- Can't extract files (.zip, .rar)
- Can't copy paste file in SD card, move files, remove files in SD card
- Most apps are paid and still behind Android apps
- Can't do multiple documents attachment via email, can't attach zip file
- Can't edit format 2003 office
- Will restart by itself without reason if inserted no class microSD (I'd experienced this issue on Lumia 520)
A very nice and sexy phone..If you are bored of android and want some new interface..go for it (y)..Best phone in this range..Though app store is a bit small yet u'll get most of the necesary apps nd interesting games..
ammar, 10 Nov 2013Frnd how to update gdr3 via app studio i dont know all about plz full suggest me thanksInstall Preview for Developers from http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/preview-for-developers/178ac8a1-6519-4a0b-960c-038393741e96
Or you can visit http://www.wpcentral.com/video-microsoft-preview-for-developers-windows-phone-8-gdr3 click blue color written "download an app".
Install it and open it. Follow instructions, enable it, then close that app, turn on Wi-Fi, go to Settings, phone update, check for updates.
dev, 11 Nov 2013Uc browser download a video how to send other phoneAfter downloaded export it first to Music+Video, then you open Music+Video, find the file in music section then share it.