Saswansah, 21 Oct 2013Dear friends! How is about lumia 520.Is it best for internet browsing.......Plz suggest me....... moreIn my opinion not best, browsing is OK. The Internet Explorer is good, can be said the best in Windows Phone, but it lacks of forward, download universal apps and can't upload. Chrome, Firefox Browser in Android is still better, but low end Android is not good.
This phone is very nice to use..refreshinh interface.Appstore is also good enough for avarage users...
Main issue im facing is with the battery.It drains out within 6-7 hours of avarage use.Is this problem common on all 520s ormy battery has some fault?
assist me please.
Hi guys, please will this phone be able to detect and play all the music, videos and pictures in my 16gb SD card when I insert it in the phone ??
2. Can I send mp4 video files to this phone and play it in the phone ??
3. Can I save mp3 downloaded from Uc browser in my SD ??
Thanks for your anticipated replies.
Hi guys, please if I put my SD card in this phone will it detect all the music, pictures and videos in my SD card and is it possible to save downloaded mp3 from UC browser with this phone ??
AnonD-198467, 21 Oct 2013has otg (on the go)?Lumia 520 not supported otg
I just got it. It's very smooth. I love it's speaker.
Don't go to android phone. Lumia rock!
kabir, 21 Oct 2013Hey guys plz tell me, how can i send an audio song on whtsapp through my lumia 520. I tried ma... moreFirst connect the device to which u r sending the song through Bluetooth. And then go to music menu. Tap and hold the song. Share option wil arise on screen. Tap on that and select Bluetooth and send
Dear friends! How is about lumia 520.Is it best for internet browsing.......Plz suggest me...........!
Worst smartphone ever... I buy this but im so disapointed money wasted poor appstore
i so miss my android phone
honestly nokia has been killed by this os , symbian os was the best for nokia , now this is not nokia anymore i call it okia
AnonD-131677, 21 Oct 2013Hey usb on the go feature is embedded in the snapdragon s4 chip,just needed a os link between ... moreActually I have tired give voice. The second top of users voice shouting "file manager" nothing happen in the updates, they just reply the same answer, not answer based on user's question.
let me know ,how is the battery efficiency,if we are play the music without head phone,and how is loud speaker volume?
Hey usb on the go feature is embedded in the snapdragon s4 chip,just needed a os link between the chip,like they bring the fm radio in the gdr2 update, Please vote for this feature in Windows Phone suggestion Box here, http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/4699337-need-usb-on-the-go-otg-in-windows-phone
AnonD-198325, 21 Oct 2013I have few query
1. Does lumnia 520 gets Hang problem ?
2. How games & Push Mail work w... more1. No, it doesn't. But if you put microSD under class 4, it maybe cause hang or restart. I used no class microSD V-Gen 16 GB on my Lumia. Before I updated to Lumia Amber it restarted by itself for 18 times. After I updated to Lumia Amber it was still retstart, and in GDR3 still got hang then restart itself, so I took out my microSD.
2. Games, no much. Sux-Guns and Assassin's Creed that I tried are good and Reaper is good too. All good games are paid. Push mail (email) is good, only Hotmail (Live) that I had ever experienced error connectivity. I tried Google Mail and Yahoo! Mail, no problem
3. WhatsApp is good, but it frequently shows "WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Push Notification's system. Please reboot your device" message. I use Xperia mini and Galaxy Ace previously didn't face this message. WhatsApp Windows Phone is different with WhtsApp Android, you can send video or sen audio (not recording). WeChat and other apps are the same too. Now my Lumia is running in GDR3, I don't receive automatically message in WeChat and Skype.