Hey usb on the go feature is embedded in the snapdragon s4 chip,just needed a os link between the chip,like they bring the fm radio in the gdr2 update, Please vote for this feature in Windows Phone suggestion Box here, http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/4699337-need-usb-on-the-go-otg-in-windows-phone
gurdeep1211, 21 Oct 2013I have few query
1. Does lumnia 520 gets Hang problem ?
2. How games & Push Mail work w... more1. No, it doesn't. But if you put microSD under class 4, it maybe cause hang or restart. I used no class microSD V-Gen 16 GB on my Lumia. Before I updated to Lumia Amber it restarted by itself for 18 times. After I updated to Lumia Amber it was still retstart, and in GDR3 still got hang then restart itself, so I took out my microSD.
2. Games, no much. Sux-Guns and Assassin's Creed that I tried are good and Reaper is good too. All good games are paid. Push mail (email) is good, only Hotmail (Live) that I had ever experienced error connectivity. I tried Google Mail and Yahoo! Mail, no problem
3. WhatsApp is good, but it frequently shows "WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Push Notification's system. Please reboot your device" message. I use Xperia mini and Galaxy Ace previously didn't face this message. WhatsApp Windows Phone is different with WhtsApp Android, you can send video or sen audio (not recording). WeChat and other apps are the same too. Now my Lumia is running in GDR3, I don't receive automatically message in WeChat and Skype.
Hey usb on the go feature is embedded in the snapdragon s4 chip,just needed a os link between the chip,like they bring the fm radio in the gdr2 update
I have few query
1. Does lumnia 520 gets Hang problem ?
2. How games & Push Mail work with L520 ??
3. What's app and other useful application work nicely ??
Please help........Confuse btwn Window V/s Android
Hey guys plz tell me, how can i send an audio song on whtsapp through my lumia 520. I tried many time but unable to do so. Plz help
Bought last week. Nice phone with good battery. Everything is good but the bad is it store where games and apps are poor.
During the call my display lights is off cannot see the dial pad i am Press lock key button but can't open the screen please reply
Small pricecut here, so it's even more device for less money. Awesome phone, no surprise this is the most popular WP8 phone. There's simply no phone this good for such a price.
reasons for not to buy any lumia wp8,
1) no file manager
2) no video sharing via bluetooth, only mp3 & images can be shared.
3) no option to rename bluetooth, only after connecting to pc it is possible.
4) no alternate internet browsers in store except uc browser. but no opera, no firefox or chrome.
isha007, 20 Oct 2013hw u update ur lumia 520 to gdr3hey will u plz tell me how to upgrade it with gdr3..
nis , 20 Oct 2013frds tell me plz.... 1) lumia device have free app like androide..? 2) can download app... moreDo nokia lumia 520 allow to download apps like line,wechat,skype,whatsup,viber.can we use it without getting any problem.
nis , 20 Oct 2013frds tell me plz....
1) lumia device have free app like androide..?
2) can download app... more1. Yes it has. Lumia phones have WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Line, KakaoTalk.
2. No, Windows Phone doesn't allow user to download apps from outside.
Before you go for Lumia phones, decide first what your needs. Windows Phone apps are worse than Android apps. I installed WeChat and Skype, both of them don't receive automatically incoming messages (my Lumia 520 is in GDR3 now). Skype is owned by Microsoft but why it is can't better than Skype Android? WhatsApp, WeChat, don't have option to send audio (not recording). Protecting users by prevent them download apps outside Store is good decision, but can Microsoft guarantee apps from Store are as good as Android and the list of apps are much too for welknown name? In fact they can't give as good as Android apps. If you need better apps, file manager, freedom to copy paste file, extract file, etc, stay with Android.