Shubhamdas2013, 15 Oct 2013No, I am using Mobile Network.You can check the box "Automatically download updates if my data settings allow it" in Settings->Phone Update. That might let you download on cellular connection, if not, connect to WIFI then download.
Is there a way to change Bluetooth Name..???
If yes ..then how...??
Shubhamdas2013, 15 Oct 2013No, I am using Mobile Network.then please use wifi connection
MobilePowerUser1, 15 Oct 2013Are you on Wifi?No, I am using Mobile Network.
Don, 15 Oct 2013Does it mean that my own Lumia 520 is fake or what? People are already getting gdr3 update whe... moreNo, GDR2 is almost done rolling out. GDR3 is preview version, not final version yet. Check this website to see which country already has GDR2 pushed out.
Does it mean that my own Lumia 520 is fake or what? People are already getting gdr3 update whereas I have not seen amber update on my device. What's the problem pls?
MobilePowerUser1, 15 Oct 2013You can already get GDR3. Anyone with a WP8 can. You just have to opt in for the developer pre... moreThe Update is not downloading from the mobile operator. It seems 'downloading 0%.'
So please help me.
neeraj.rathore, 14 Oct 2013Features I got (preview version, GDR3 only, no Nokia specific updates) on my 520: 11. Scree... moreHey, can you explain the other storage issue in detail. I mean how much other storage you had before update and how much it is now after update. GDR 2 was not that helpful for other clean up. So i really want to know how GDR 3 now helps.
neeraj.rathore, 14 Oct 2013Features I got (preview version, GDR3 only, no Nokia specific updates) on my 520:
11. Scree... moreI would like to ask:
1. What custom sound for text, email, voicemail here you mean? Can you change your ringing tone, SMS or email tone with available ringtones inside your microSD (for example, you have Vanilla Twilight in your microSD, and you would like this song is set for your ringing tone when someone calls you)?
2. Can Office read Word and Excel files from microSD?
3. For example right now your other storage is 850 MB, after you update your phone to GDR3. The other storage becomes 10 MB (mass reduce)?
Anonymous, 14 Oct 2013sending videos on whatsapp is not available.... very strange.That's because Windows Phone OS restricted.
GDR3 works perfectly on my lumia 520.
Some features are extremely useful like closing apps, rotation lock, custom tones...
still figuring out new features.
P.S. No lag or issues faced yet, its still buttery smooth
You can already get GDR3. Anyone with a WP8 can. You just have to opt in for the developer preview. It's free.
1. Go here to register with App Studio (free) with your Microsoft Account.
2. Download the Preview for Developers app and update to GDR3