How can i transfar files from PC to my lumia520?pls anyone help me. Thank you :-)
How much file size is the amber update ?/ anyone ?? Can i update by pc ??
Good Budget Phone Not waste of money
In this price it much then any android phone in market
hd video play, Bluetooth 4.0 (with amber update), good music quality, exciting colors, very good fine display, decent camera no android is available with these feature and inr 8700/-
If you want update amber without use nokia software update for retail it easy way to update.
you get all features.
Hello friends plzzzz tell me what new features u get after amber update .....��
Dis link shows Amber update is available for L520 in India
I am using Nokia Lumia 520. Its is just excellent. I found it highly useful. If any one is planning to buy a new phone, i recommend them this phone. I loved it a lot. Also the Windows 8 Start screen is just rocking.
does anyone knows if its camera has a flash? i wanna purchase it but i want a phone that has nice camera with flash so that i dont need to bring a digital camera in anywhere i go...
Any way to deal with zip files?? i downloaded a zip file from mail that contains a few pdf files But after download i don't know where it was gone, i installed Archiver app but it says it can only access zip files from memory card or SkyDrive. How can i access my zip file downloaded using internet Explorer and where it goes?? Somebody please help its an urgent
I am from India. I updated my 520 with Amber today, or whatever it was. But the firmware version still shows 1030.6408.1309.0002 and there are no goodies like FM Radio or Call Block. So it was not Amber? Then when it will be Available? Because now when I go to 'Phone Update' it says your phone is up to date.
I have questions to 520 users
can i download songs from sites directly?
Can I attach .pdf or other files with mails?
Can I attach gallery file(video or audio) in whatsapp?
Answer me.thank you
NikiWP, 25 Sep 2013Install Windows App to Desktop from www.windowsphone.comI have already installed Windows Phone App for Desktop.. but is not showing any option to update the software.. it is only showing Music, Photos, Videos and Podcasts.. I have windows 7 on computer..
There is a Playstation One emulator for WP8. Currently in beta, called EmiPSX. Check it out at WPCentral website in Windows Phone Developers section of the Forum.
Just to let you know, there is a Playstation one emulator on WP8. It's called EmiPSX. Currently in beta.
Found a good review of this phone.
"I've pre ordered this phone and have been using this for last 3 days. Been using a lot of android phones till now and was bored of waiting for even call log to appear on them.
Pros : -
· Thinner than expected and feels good in hands
· Camera does a good job, a lot of innovative lenses to choose from.
· Silky smooth UI which never hangs
· Highly responsive touch, works even with gloves on
· Games never hang or lag
· Offline maps with Nokia Here works smoothly (Still Google maps are better)
· Nokia music lets you download all latest and old songs direct to the phone. Even regional language songs.
· Full MS office suit.
· Build quality is awesome with a mat finish on its back which gives a firm grip.
· Comparatively less apps that android. But almost all required apps are present.
· No High end gaming as of now due to the 512 ram limitation.
For the price, this phone is too good to resist. It has got everything to win your heart. The colours on the screen appears very sharp and real. I really cant think of any other phone which can give you these features even above 15k.
For those who are still thinking about the apps, one quick info - only Microsoft and Apple checks every apps before its put In the marketplace. Android has lots of apps, but most of them are buggy, they either drain out your battery or consume all the resources which results in poor performance. Every app in windows store is verified for its quality and you can be sure, it wont slow down your phone. In android if you install a few apps, the phone will start slowing down. But I tried around 30 apps installed in windows. No slowing down was noticed. I believe we should be looking at the quality of apps than the quantity.
Go ahead, buy this phone, you wont regret :)"
good phone for display,camera,vedio,browing,and all of them is very good
hany, 25 Sep 2013i wanna purchase this mobile and needed suggestions from the earlier users about this mobile ... more1- only few games r free. Its new platform n apps n games r develope in c# language.. Not c n c++... So definetly developer charge u some amount for ther game n app.. Its common for new platform. With time developers make it free.
2- coz of file manager any hacker hacks ur device easily.. So microsoft avoids file manager here for security. System itself manage all supported files.
3- u only change font size. Not font style. But u can see all languages font.. N type in hindi also.
In my opinion if u hv symbian s60 then dont exchange it. But u hav s40 then exchange it. U hav laptop then definetly go for lumia
hany, 26 Sep 2013is there any way to send apps installed on an windows phone to another windows phone
I hope i... moreNot sure for the apps sending to another Windows Phone.
Me too. I have a plan to switch back to Android. For me lack of many apps still can be considered, but till now Windows Phone doesn't has ePSXe emulator like in Android. Other major disadvantages:
1. Can't attach more than 1 document (Word, Excel)
2. Can't read Word, Excel files in SD card
3. Can't change ringing volume with available ringtones in SD card. Should add ringtones by connecting to PC or download using UC Browser or using apps in Store (makes me doubt, Windows Phones is called smartphone)
4. This is the worst. I use microSD V-Gen with no class, before I update to Lumia Amber, my Lumia had restarted for 18 times by itself. After in Lumia Amber since Sep 9, 2013, it works fine. But when I did reset phone on Sep 20, 2013, in Sep 21, 2013 it restarted by itself again, made annoying, I did hard reset
This Lumia 520 I think will be the first and the last Windows Phone.
AnonD-162319, 26 Sep 20131. Available but not free... Only temple run is free. No other ways
3. It's true, and ... moreis there any way to send apps installed on an windows phone to another windows phone
I hope its time to say goodbye to windows phone and shift to android cause of lack of apps and i think windows phone is for rich kids who can purchase games,apps etc from store and not for a middle class family(no offense).