I want to buy Lumia 920, but after reading Lumia 520 specs, I now change my mine to 520 coz its more budget friendly. Especially for average Nigerian that earning $300 as his monthly salary.
AnonD-158008, 22 Jun 2013hey i will buy this phone next week and i need to know 2 things
1st does whats app work fast ... moreHi All,
Please do not buy any Nokia Lumia phone. Windows phone 8 is buggy and even all important apps are paid.
I am providing few issue with nokia lumia 520 which I faced in last 2 weeks.
1. Heating while calling/receiving (Antenna Heating near camera lens left side)
2. Entirely Phone Heated while watching and listening video and audio.
3. Some times phone restarts automatically.
4. Phone always restart when using Internet sharing feature:
If you want to replicate this issue please follow below steps:
1. Turn on Internet sharing and connect with other device.
2. Press windows button i.e. middle button
3. Slide left and press setting button.
Result: You will observe that phone is restarts.
5. Call drop problem. Same network is working without any issue with my old phone i.e. LG P990
6. Battery Issue, backup is less than one day even when no mail/chat client is installed.
7. Unable to make calls on toll free numbers, i.e.. 1800 180 9999
When calling on toll free numbers nokia lumia is considering that number as international calling and saying this facility is not available on your phone. Where as I am able to call, when I am calling on same number through my old number using same sim .
8. Sometime Phone goes into deep sleep mode and after that user can't do anything even lock/unlock button also not works. To switch on phone battery should be remove.
9. Side buttons not working most of the time. Volume up/down, lock/unlock and camera.
Exclusive Halo game is coming to WP8 this July. WP8 has exclusive "Disqus" app that this site uses for comments. Don't forget free Office suite, Skydrive, Room, Groups, social integrations, Xbox Live integrations. Xbox games on WP8 have achievements that go to your Gamertag on Xbox 360. Two big reasons to give WP8 a try are super smooth OS and extremely reliable/stable. Pin features gives you quick access and gets job done quickly. Lumia 520 blows pass any phone in its price range.
Nokia Lumia 520...........Best Phone.......But waiting for 8.1 blue
Got this phone 2 days ago.
1.Amazing 4inch Ips display
2.Battery good but not best 1.5 or 2 day backup because i'm normal user
3.I find camera button easy (Before buy many reviews that camera button is hard but my is not), Camera clarity good but flash is missing
4.Off wifi when ur charging phone because of heat issue (After that no issue of heating) 5.Equalizer is missing (But sound clarity is good)
6.Bluetooth working when i connect to my samsung galaxy chat for sharing pics and music
7.Free Nokia offline maps without using data (Best maps) :)
8.Little bit confuse but good window 8 os
9. 8 gb internal memory in which 5gb for user ................................:)
10. Good for Facebook.
10. Waiting for 8.1 blue ( Which included home & screen wallpaper, shortcuts of data, wifi like android, fm radio, more advance camera, better battery saver etc etc......No idea about File manager or application manager.........Lets hope they include also this........If ur normal user go for it.........Heavy users go for lumia 720.....:)
1 - 4 for long battery, 5 heating issue and 6 for protection
1.Off ur network data if ur not using net.
2.Off ur location (Gps) if ur not using.
3. If ur using phone in night then brightness should be low.
4. But mostly i'm using medium brightness.
5. Never on wifi when ur charging ur phone (Because of heating issue).
6. Use back cover and screen guard for protection.
Sri, 22 Jun 2013The updated version not yet available in the stores and as per microsoft updated version not y... moreCheck on store.. This is updated version.. Check the last update date which is 19/6/2013... The same thin previously happened with nokia express browser... I dont know what are they doing... Cant the handle there app store properly?? Also you can check they reviews in which players are talking about updated version...
vishal3592, 22 Jun 2013Plz mention some free best apps and games for lumia 520Ice Age Village, UC Browser, Kompas.com, SkyDrive, Skype, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Facebook.
AnonD-71697, 22 Jun 2013What's the news about temple run for 512mb ram device is it true ??? is imangi also telling ... moreThe updated version not yet available in the stores and as per microsoft updated version not yet provided by imangi studios (temple run owner).
raj, 22 Jun 2013Wt is d best color in nokia lumia 520 reply plz.Cyan looks fab..if u want glossy one try yellow.
My photos are neither being uploaded by internet explorer nor fb applicatn nor uc browser... What 2 do?
What's the news about temple run for 512mb ram device is it true ???
is imangi also telling lie ??
plz someone tell me plz plz plz
Hello to all
Actually problem in my lumia 520 is that when I download and install the whatapp for the first time it won't upload my profile pic it is not uploading.......apart from that if I send some mesg to ny of my contact evrytime it showing that could not connect to whatsapp please check your network settings....but I have checked that. My net is working.....also similar problem in viber too and it is also not synchronising gmail maiils.....
Please help me that is there ny settings related to idea service provider ..or sumthing else that I have to check.......and one more thing we chat is working ok....rest facebook is working ok...browser is working ok...but dnt. Know whhat exactly is the probleem with whatsapp viber and. Gmail.....
I have 2 questions:
1>I can not press camera shutter key of the mobile.is it hard to press or may be there are some hardware problem?
2>How many days have Nokia music subscription for this mobile?is it for 3 months or 1 year?
ashish, 21 Jun 2013your every question's answer is yes no, it doesn't support opera browsers, in fact no third party applications are not supported.
raj, 22 Jun 2013Wt is d best color in nokia lumia 520 reply plz.white and yellow, both look great in hand.
AnonD-158008, 22 Jun 2013thank you . excuse me for long question but do i also need to download it or it exsists and... moreFor WhatsApp you should download and install it on your device, available at Store for me (seems free for many many years, cause there isn't information about expired account). After finish install, you can activate it by using your number (like in Android).