Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abut its interface. I was an Android user, wanted a change so opted this bad move, shuld hv gone 4 samsung duos or sony xperia.
1. Whatsapp : too slow, u will receive the msg in late. canot attach vid n music on sd card. smilees are headache..u will get confused with smilee
2. Hv to connect to desktop for file transfer. fuckin option...android is gud.
3. sometimes the volume donot reduce on pressing the side buttons...have to restart the mobile to correct it.
4. if u r lokin for gud gamming option den go 4 android. huge market.
hi guys...kindly tell me about performance of Lumia 520. Is it right choice in this price tag
CONFUSED, 11 Jun 2013How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent... morejust press the volume key up or down so u can see ring + vibrate click on it to switch to vibrate only
RAKEr, 10 Jun 2013Na windows phone 8 dosent lag dosent matter what's the situationcan lumia 520 be updated to wp8.1
Battery back up is quite good. With a full charge, it last for 2 days, after playing games, using 3G and calls.
1. camera buttton on maximum lumia 520
2. heating problem all phone
3. bad graphics
4. no flash..
5. no front camera
6.wifi not connect
7. sometimes hang
most bad phone in the world.. you cant hold the phone in one hand u have to use ur second hand..... select nokia lumia 620 .
Nokia did the right thing, pushing from entry level.
Soon Lumia520 might reach the top chart among all window OS smartphone.
Raka, 11 Jun 2013How i send music, photo via blue tooth to other device ? And where is file manager...I can receive photos from my Lumia 520 sending from Sony Ericsson. About file manager, there is no file manager for Windows Phone.
sam 111, 11 Jun 2013I had same question but sd card option on store never come plz can you help me?? restart or switch off and on than u can fine sd card option in stores
iOS 7 is out now ! and I like what apple is doing !
now we are waiting what Microsoft will give to wp8.1
How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent i've ran out of tricks and the manual doesnt give much info??/?/