Awesome Phone in low budget price awesome speed,internet,camera,touch,great look,great display,and alsobattery life.........,,loving u Lumia ..........
Fraz.., 11 Jun 2013Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abu... more1. My Lumia can receive messages on WhatsApp when they arrive. Try to delete chah history. WhatsApp for Windows Phone I think still in development, so wait for the next update
2. Because it doesn't has file manager, I hope one day the file manager will be available
4.Yes, Android is special for game. Windows Phone is not concentrate for game. Previously I am Android user too, now I switch to Lumia
11 June 13
Great Phone ,Mediocre battery
It's been a week since I bought this phone.
1.IE is good but it ain't fast as chrome in Android.you can use nokia xpress or uc browser if you want to browse in 2G.
2.Battery lasts 1 1/2 days for a hour of telephony,a hour of gamin(asphalt heat,jetpack joyride) and half a hour of browsing over wifi.
3.Xbox is good but most of games are paid and also overpriced( eg gravity guy costs 160 INR ,contre jour-160 INR).
4. WIFI hotspot functionality works like a charm and it worked with my nexus 7
5.Microsoft windows keyboard is best in business even better than the Google keyboard for android.
6.Camera button is quirky but manageable.
Camera is good but due to lack of a flash it doesn't turnout much useful in lowlight
7.UI is smooth not as laggy as android in my nexus 7.
RAM is just 512MB so you can't play temple run 1 and brave but one can't expect much in a low range phone
8.Touchscreen feels good and Display won't be too good in sunlight
9.And there is file transfer on Bluetooth I was able to send pictures ,PDF file s from my nexus 7 and alienware to my 520
10.And download shortcut tiles if you want fast access to settings like bluetooth,wifi,etc,..
11.Multitasking is not as good as android so if you are playing a game and if you want to check the internet you cant do that you can only attend calls or send texts while gaming
12.Only thing missing is an notification center and battery percentage icon at the top.
Overall it's a gem of a phone for this price
Rakib, 11 Jun 2013there is no front side camera .....how i use 3g VEDIO calling Use back camera :P
Nokia plz provide 2000mAh battery for lumia 520 & 620 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
I have taken the fone ystrday but i couldn't make my account and i cant dwnld uc browser. Response my request guys plz.
If i download files from uc browser will they appear at their respective hubs or in order to view them i'll have to open uc browser each time ?
Good for emails , easy messaging.. would be good if the phone comes with flash. However, photos/videos taken during day time or with lights on we get good quality pics. Very good integration with skydrive which allows us to store pics in the cloud and share with friends ,relatives etc...
Amit Pandey, 11 Jun 2013hi guys...kindly tell me about performance of Lumia 520. Is it right choice in this price tagWell performance wise 520 is way ahead than its competitors in this price range. Phone works very smooth while it rarely hangs(i hv encountered only 2 times). Its literally fast in response whether you have filled the phone full with apps. The phone has some heating problems only after prolonged use.
nokia lumia 520, 11 Jun 2013problem...
1. camera buttton on maximum lumia 520
2. heating problem all phone
3. bad graph... moreno problem
1. camera buttton on maximum lumia 520 - i dont have any problem,may be your unit if faulty.
2. heating problem all phone - i find most of the phones gets hot if i talk for more than 45 minutes.520 is one among them, but not so hot that you cant use the phone.
3. bad graphics - in what sense?
4. no flash..i knew that before buying.you didnt? very bad.
5. no front camera....i knew that before buying. you didnt? very bad.
6.wifi not connect - your unit is faulty. mine works fine.
7. sometimes hang - i dont have any problems as such.
guys give only genuine comments, these are not comments these are only time pass comments.....
Fraz.., 11 Jun 2013Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abu... morecan understand your frustration.
for what is android - huge market??? for apps?? thank you very much, am not apps fanatic.
i love my 520 even more after reading your comments.
CONFUSED, 11 Jun 2013How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent... morego to lockscreen and press the volume button. now you can see the option. click & change..
Nokia Lumia 520...dont buy it. I have got this mobile 2 months back n i m realy frustrated abut its interface. I was an Android user, wanted a change so opted this bad move, shuld hv gone 4 samsung duos or sony xperia.
1. Whatsapp : too slow, u will receive the msg in late. canot attach vid n music on sd card. smilees are headache..u will get confused with smilee
2. Hv to connect to desktop for file transfer. fuckin option...android is gud.
3. sometimes the volume donot reduce on pressing the side buttons...have to restart the mobile to correct it.
4. if u r lokin for gud gamming option den go 4 android. huge market.
hi guys...kindly tell me about performance of Lumia 520. Is it right choice in this price tag
CONFUSED, 11 Jun 2013How do you change the ringing options e.g ring+vibe;vib+ring or vibrate only. please it urgent... morejust press the volume key up or down so u can see ring + vibrate click on it to switch to vibrate only