How was Internet Connection over Cellular Network?
Is it fast?
Can it play Videos over Internet Explorer?
Does it need Youtube?
Does it play videos on youtube directly?
Do we need third party browser for much better?
Nokian777, 03 Jun 2013m confused here wat u mean to say,do u hv facebook page or u want to upload photos to other's ... moreYup..i have pages on facebook and i wanna post pics on d page but its not possible neither in IE nor in UCbrowser and in fb app i can post pics to my wall not on the pages and opera mini is not available for windows 8 phones so i need to know if there is any other browser that could solve my problem..and one more prblm i came across is i cant make posts on ny pages on FB..i feel android is much better than this..my sister has got xperia n it really works well
Kathir, 03 Jun 2013Hai friends i want to buy nokia lumia 520. Weather this phone is good or bad. Reply me Its a one of the waste phone in world I am using Lumia 520 the phone getting heated just 20 min of using display is on.net is not connected finally is a waste one it is better to go to a Samsung s duos is excelent chek and after u buy
Switching back to Android.
Got bit disappointed with WP8. It needs lot of improvements to have a competition with Android.
rinny, 03 Jun 2013Guys plz help me...is there any browser that allows to post pics on my pages on facebook,,.i c... morem confused here wat u mean to say,do u hv facebook page or u want to upload photos to other's fb pages or just u want to say dat u want to post photos in news feed? well I guess u r browsing from app bt dont hv features to post photos,some app shows only ur fb updates n news feed bt sum app do.U can upload photos and post them directly from any browser available in dis world from phn's own native browser to third party browser u just need to type m.facebook.com in address bar(url).If u want u want to download third party browser go to m.opera.com or wap.ucweb.com download them n browse.search fb messenger in ur phn u dont hv download it frm ur phn's apps store.
rinny, 03 Jun 2013I did not find fb messenger in d store...can u help me out by tellin is there any other app wh... moreu don need a FB messenger app; if u synced ur FB account in the people(which is contacts) then u can turn on the messenger for FB in messages itself(just scroll left or right from messages); its integrated in phone and hence doesn need any app.
rinny, 03 Jun 2013Guys plz help me...is there any browser that allows to post pics on my pages on facebook,,.i c... moreHii rimmy.
u can download facebook for windows phone to post pics on fb.
as for fb messenger it has integrated fb messenger..just add fb a/c in settings>emails+accounts. Follow some steps and ur done. U can chat with fb buddy like sms in messaging hub.
please , is there any difference between this phone made in china and the same made in Hungary ????? !!!!!
Guys plz help me...is there any browser that allows to post pics on my pages on facebook,,.i could do post pics on my pages using my nokia asha phone which is a normal phone but can't do d same on a smart phone..m really disappointed :( Got my nokia lumia 520 yesterday n by today it really disappointed me and is there any app which functions like Facebook messenger??
PS: Genuine answers plz n no bashing 'coz i told the problem I am facing n plz answer me if u really can solve my problem to some extent atleast
Anonymous, 03 Jun 2013vijey sarathy Sheer Brillance I Switched over to Windows 8 from Android (LG Optimus Hub). ... moreI did not find fb messenger in d store...can u help me out by tellin is there any other app which functions the same as fb messenger?
Hai friends i want to buy nokia lumia 520. Weather this phone is good or bad. Reply me
Is there fb messenger in lumia 520?? Is there any browser that allows to upload pics on facebook pages??
I Switched over to Windows 8 from Android (LG Optimus Hub). Very hesitant to step into Windows 8 initially and then i bought this phone. Now the technical pros and Cons are the same what my previous brothers and sisters posted and i am not going to be posting about that.
1. Camera quality is quite good with its AF (if LED Flash was there then this would have been better).
2. Phone build is nice. Gives a Peppy look especially the coloured Panels.
3. Windows 8 - Absolutely everthing at once. This OS is magic. Awesome and Smooth UI with animated Tile features will surely Charm you. Atleast worthy to have a look in Demo.
4. Screen is 4" and quite big for Mid Rage phone users and Butter touch is a pleasure to your fingers.
5. No Lags till now.
6. Awesome games however no temple run or free version of Angry Birds. You will learn that World is quite Bigger than those two games.
7. App Store: You wont find much of Apps but you will find the needful other than Gtalk and FB Messenger.(The Phone has Email Client that can replace you Gmail app and trust me, Its faster and Whatsapp, Viber and WeChat is available)
8. Music quality is a beauty. i suggest you to Buy a Phillips or Sennheiser headsets if possible to enjoy the Feel of Music.
9. Nokia HERE Maps will Provide you Offline maps with GPS based direction Support therefore you dont have to turn on Internet to use maps like Google Maps.
10. The default Search engine is Bing and however you can download Google app if you want. No Youtube app but Videos play well in the Internet explorer Browser.
Worthy Competitor to android phones.