lumia520 user Rana, 01 Jun 2013hey guys this is Arjun Rana..n after using lumia 520 i m about to give u the actual nd real re... moreMR. Arjun Rana
You dont like lumia 520 cz you are Micromax employee.
Micromax make chinese phone. No life when phone spoiled. Total poor Hardware. Then why i buy micromax type sit company.
I also Use Lumia 520 and its awesome best than other.
Please mention list all of the new features of gdr2 update in nokia lumia 520,Waiting for Reply
rocker, 01 Jun 2013Lumia 520 is getting charged full in 90 min...but for a 1430mah battery it takes 150min....so ... moreBest and affordable window 8 smartphone for most college students.
only issue is battery backup for continues net browsing is quite weak. (2.5 hrs average)
Do u want to know who are best btween lumia 520 & nokia 603, i think in term of condition nokia 603 is userfriendly & far better than sammy ace 5830 android phone, but if u want some different then defenetly go to lumia entry level smartphone & btw nokia 603 is now only 7.9k so dont worry about it, its worth for money both phone.
Lumia 520 is getting charged full in 90 min...but for a 1430mah battery it takes 150min....so wats the indication thats its full charged
[deleted post]This a windows 8 phone, Zune is for windows 7 phone ..it doesnt work.u need a windows phone app to transfer your media.for windows8 desktop u dont need it.for windows7 u have to use it .use explorer if u use windows XP...lumia 520 can play 1080p videos convert ur video to a resolution of 480*800 then u might be able to play it
Pls so one help.. My Lumia 520 cannot connect to Zune on PC. I can't even install applications I downloaded with my PC to this phone, can't even view a pdf file.... Always telling me I need an application to do this that I should search the App Store. Must I download directly with the phone before apps can work? Does it mean it can't play .avi files? How can I connect to Zune with it on a PC? Finally, how can I transfer an app I pre-downloaded to the phone to enable it install? Or must I always download directly with the phone before apps can work? Someone pls help cause its frustrating!
hey guys this is Arjun Rana..n after using lumia 520 i m about to give u the actual nd real review of this phone...
1. it has windows 8 os whoch have only a few app in the market...game lover will hate it...
2. use 3G only 2 minut n touch the backside of ur phone near the cam reagion...u will find its too hot there...heating problem is a big issue in this phone....
3. u cannot play mkv flv format videos...only mp4 n sometimes avi may be played by d phone...n will c that it makes a duplicate video of original...if u delete the duplicate u cannot play the original...thumbs down again....
4. it is mentioned that there is 8gb internal memory but while using it remains to fill automatically...nd tje wrost thing is that u cannot c where d memory is being used it just show 4 gb used in others but u cant c other files or folder anywhere...n 1 more thing m an engineer in mmx mobile..so nobody teach me how to use or how to handle this...bcs it cant be handled...
5. battery backup of only 4 hour in 3g nd 7 hour without 3g...i have 3g data always in my phn n without internet the phone is useless...
6. no file manager in this phone...u cannt c wt is happning in ur memry card excpt u connec it to pc...
7.while transfering via bluetooth if ny file is unsupported with ur phn then it will store in phones memory nd remember u cannot c it as it dont hav file manager..n even if u connect it thru lappy u cnnot c othets files there...
8. very bad images captuted by the phone at night or in low light...in full light its good...but the resolution is very bad while capturing portrait...
9. no usb thehering in this phone...u cn connect ur pc with phone fr intrnet only thru internet shairing ie. wifi hotspot...which makes too hot the phone...
10. no front cam...no video calling...few of apps in the market available....
* so therse are my experience while using this phn for 2 month..
* now good thing about this phone...
1. very fast internet speed on 3g....
2. air sensitive touch....very best..
3. got charged fully in just 90 minutes..
4. very good voice quality nd sound...
Thats it....so if u about to buy a phone for calling nd receving purpus then plz go for it...othrwise....go for any android phone as canvas 2...my bro hav canvas 2 nd its far better tham lumia 520...
thnks frnds...for any query u cn contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOY.USERIN, 31 May 2013I setted it automatically, But it showing the samedude better you reset the phone and then go for it
lumia, 31 May 2013(1) What network to use in lumia 520? Confused between reliance, airtel, vodafone, aircel and ... moredude better you go for either airtel or aircel both we have option for 3g and 2g internet but note coming towards 2g you can only browse on both coz speed is as low as 128kbps.And you need to buy a normal sim and then make it as mini sim available at leading mobile stores they have sim cutters and coming towards your market place you need to buy specific apps/games using debit or credit card.even it has option where your money can be deducted from main balance.And you can only try some games/apps upto some levels and later you have to buy the game.Making account is free with microsoft.Some of the best apps like whatsup,wechat,youtube,Indigo islike siri,hike,storage checker,amazon kindle,creative studio,go to app,HERE transit,my app free,pocket file manager,shazam,skydrive,skype,sophielens for nokia,ucbrowser, an zamato games like feed me oil,shuffle party,ae bowling,air hockey,call of carlos,dredd and zombies,epic battle dude,harbour story,line birds,doodle run,my country and dicexyand many more.No you cant transfer any paid apps or games via Bluetooth.
vivekv, 31 May 2013i want to know which new feature are available after GDR2 update in nokia lumia 5201. FM Radio
2. Tap to awake
3. All time clock, even on blank screen
5. Improved Bing search
6. Support to save contacts on gmail
7. Support for google calendar
8. Smart Camera
9. Data Sense for more carriers
10.Flip to silence
11.More bug fixes and performance improvements
Anonymous, 31 May 2013IF pc have windows xp then?In all versions with Windows XP SP3 or later, you can use directly.
JOY.USERIN, 31 May 2013I setted it automatically, But it showing the sameWhich country have you specified. If you have specified some other country, it will fail.
-Processor is brilliant
-Good display clearity
in 10k budget with good user interferance but missing only camara flash .
i m unable to downlod anythings apps n alll.
its ask abt family setup.. how i downlod n set this...?
i want to buy this buy...
in nokia lumia 520 any type of problem is here?
Ivan osila, 31 May 2013Can i use skype? Using Rear Camera? Please answer im a bit curious about it.yes u can use via back cam
(1) What network to use in lumia 520? Confused between reliance, airtel, vodafone, aircel and tata docomo. I require super fast net speed both on 2g and 3g and average call costs. (2) can we directly buy a micro sim? In this case, what is the price? Or do we need to buy regular sim and punch it down to micro sim? (3) do we need to pay any money while making a/c in windows marketplace to download apps and games? If yes from where do we need to pay it? (4) please mention some of the best free apps and games. I am unable to find good free ones. (5) can we transfer paid apps and games over the bluetooth or other means? If yes, please specify the way. (6) will best rated, top paid, xbox games become free in coming few months? (7) is there no other option to buy apps and games without using credit card? (8) can the games available with try option be tried for unlimited time? Please answer my above 8 queries. Thanks in advance.