now im going to buy my first smart phone and i go with lumia 520
but i have some issue i read some where that we cannot download mp3 or viedio from other sites and cannot make playlist in music player
this is true or not?
and most important thing can i use internet on my pc using this phone viva usb cable ?
nobleM15, 27 May 2013hi guys i want to know if this phone really can play music for at least 60 hours or not ? i re... moreIt supports 61 hours of music playback with a single charge. Please note, its a phone. So you would need to disable other things to save battery.
hi guys i want to know if this phone really can play music for at least 60 hours or not ? i really wanna throw my iPod touch it's shitty
Hi users pls tell me is this phone compatible with pc In which Window 8 Install or only upto window7
Lochini, 27 May 2013U mean can i get fm radio updatedNo. Lumia 620 will not be getting FM update. I tried to search around different sites, other than Lumia 620, all phones are getting FM update. Since Lumia was not shipped with FM hardware, so it cant get FM update
neeraj.rathore, 27 May 2013Whoever told you that? It will get updates like other phonesU mean can i get fm radio updated
Can anyone tell me how to open a doc or pdf file stored in sdcard?
I have lot of study material stored in sdcard. But the document viewer doesn't list those.
Any other app or how to?
Sumit 88888, 27 May 2013From where can i get different color shells for l520??U can get diff color of nokia shells from nokia care. They wil charge fr it
Guys so bad. I haven't got any proper response for whc one to go with. Nokia l520 or l720. I even have an idea for l620 but i heard there is no future update technology in l620. Is tat true?
Anonymous, 27 May 2013It is not the question of whether it is running in background or not.If we want to come out of... moreMy question is why do you want to close the app? What is the purpose? I feel it is purposeless like the old 'Stop' button of media player. Go to youtube, saavn etc, the players only have a pause button or a play button but no stop button. Why? Because Stop does nothing. Similarly close does nothing in Windows Phone apps. To resume you can long press back button. To restart you can go to the app via tile/icon. Hope you understand.
I bought this phone as soon as it was launched. Had pre-ordered it on Flipkart, but it was sold out. So cancelled the order and ordered using ebay. Got Rs. 1000 cheaper that Flipkart.
About the phone -
1. Nokia has given us an amazingly compromised phone where none of the compromise is a deal breaker
2. Screen is 4 inch, not ClearBlack but sharp enough, feels good
3. Music player does not have equalizer, but played good music
4. Camera has no flash, but takes decent photos
But a few things are great about this phone -
1. Fast, funky UI. After using Android for years this is AWESOME!
2. Amazing integration with Outlook mails, calender, Lync. Perfect for business users
3. Really fast GPS, decent maps (not detailed as GMAP) but available offline (awesome)
4. Excellent build quality
What's bad - BATTERY SUCKS!
1. If you are in to too much gaming STAY AWAY - it heats up while gaming, battery is crap, 4-5 hours max if used heavily
2. If you are an audiophile STAY AWAY - battery sucks, music quality is good to average
3. If you travel a lot STAY AWAY to buy back-up battery
What's the best part - after discount I got it at Rs.9200/-
Is it value for money - Hell yes!