Hi users pls tell me is this phone compatible with pc In which Window 8 Install or only upto window7
Lochini, 27 May 2013U mean can i get fm radio updatedNo. Lumia 620 will not be getting FM update. I tried to search around different sites, other than Lumia 620, all phones are getting FM update. Since Lumia was not shipped with FM hardware, so it cant get FM update
neeraj.rathore, 27 May 2013Whoever told you that? It will get updates like other phonesU mean can i get fm radio updated
Can anyone tell me how to open a doc or pdf file stored in sdcard?
I have lot of study material stored in sdcard. But the document viewer doesn't list those.
Any other app or how to?
Sumit 88888, 27 May 2013From where can i get different color shells for l520??U can get diff color of nokia shells from nokia care. They wil charge fr it
Guys so bad. I haven't got any proper response for whc one to go with. Nokia l520 or l720. I even have an idea for l620 but i heard there is no future update technology in l620. Is tat true?
Anonymous, 27 May 2013It is not the question of whether it is running in background or not.If we want to come out of... moreMy question is why do you want to close the app? What is the purpose? I feel it is purposeless like the old 'Stop' button of media player. Go to youtube, saavn etc, the players only have a pause button or a play button but no stop button. Why? Because Stop does nothing. Similarly close does nothing in Windows Phone apps. To resume you can long press back button. To restart you can go to the app via tile/icon. Hope you understand.
I bought this phone as soon as it was launched. Had pre-ordered it on Flipkart, but it was sold out. So cancelled the order and ordered using ebay. Got Rs. 1000 cheaper that Flipkart.
About the phone -
1. Nokia has given us an amazingly compromised phone where none of the compromise is a deal breaker
2. Screen is 4 inch, not ClearBlack but sharp enough, feels good
3. Music player does not have equalizer, but played good music
4. Camera has no flash, but takes decent photos
But a few things are great about this phone -
1. Fast, funky UI. After using Android for years this is AWESOME!
2. Amazing integration with Outlook mails, calender, Lync. Perfect for business users
3. Really fast GPS, decent maps (not detailed as GMAP) but available offline (awesome)
4. Excellent build quality
What's bad - BATTERY SUCKS!
1. If you are in to too much gaming STAY AWAY - it heats up while gaming, battery is crap, 4-5 hours max if used heavily
2. If you are an audiophile STAY AWAY - battery sucks, music quality is good to average
3. If you travel a lot STAY AWAY to buy back-up battery
What's the best part - after discount I got it at Rs.9200/-
Is it value for money - Hell yes!
neeraj.rathore, 27 May 2013Question is why do you want to close it at all? It wont run in the background anyways.It is not the question of whether it is running in background or not.If we want to come out of the application we need to close the application by doing continous backward click or closing by tab or some other method suggested by our friends here not directly by a single click by providing one cross or as new feature provided by uc browser such as double click the back arrow
JinYiWei, 27 May 2013no,,,I mean can we share internet with other device by L520,,,???or,,,,It's support to be port... moreit has portable wifi hotspot feature. You can share internet with other devices in range. IF you move the phone, it will be in another range. Then other nearby devices can connect.
anyone can tell me who is using the lumia 520 thai it is the best option to byu this in the budget of 10000/- instead of taking an andrroid phone..& if there is hangigng prob with 520???