i am thinking to buy this phone
but i am having below confusion
1. battery backup i am very normal user of phone msg,calls,whatsapp, 1 movie on mobile which is once in a week this thing only
2. overheating issue
3. bluetooth issue
4. we cant talk over earphone
5. latest 8.1 update is arriving on phone or not
6. Email i dont want to sync my phone from mail server again again & again e.g. if i downloaded some mail on mobile then i can open tha mail without net also
7. is there any app for monitoring call,data,sms plan in windows phone
8. in whatsapp new update we can send pre-recorded videos,images
9. how we can check that updates for any app arrived in wp marketplace
10.we can send video over bluetooth
thanks in advance for your kind reply
Vicky, 07 Jan 2014I have Lumia 720(Price Rs.17000) its 512 MB RAM and Lumia 525 Lower cost mobile have 1 GB RAM.... moreI had a Nokia N95 with Ram 55.6 mb which cost me Rupees 25,000.... Live in Present please...
nice phone according to price. this is available in bangladesh and cost 10399 that means 129 USD.
525 does not have corning gorilla glass, flash, 5 MP camera, no front camera, no nfc...
In Nokia website they said that gameloft games worth 2500 is free with this phone are they preinstalled or what please one one tell me I want to buy this immidetelyyyyyyyyy
I have Lumia 720(Price Rs.17000) its 512 MB RAM and Lumia 525 Lower cost mobile have 1 GB RAM........what the rubbish......
khan, 06 Jan 2014does it support wats up ,we chat ,skype,and nimbuzz ??????Yup, it support them all...
NO flash or front camera...........Right now i have lumia 520...........But Lumia 525 best budget phone @10k in india........:)
Please confirm Secondary Camera for video chat and does it has a Led flash.
This phone is available in India now. Official price is 10399. Retailer price maybe around 9-9.5k. Lumia 520 was launched at 10,499.
Good news guyzz...... Lumia 1320 and 525 launched in India for Rs.23999 and Rs.10399..
Love u nokia lumiaas
LAW321, 06 Jan 2014525 would have been a better choice but unfortunately it has the same specs of 520 except for ... moreDont forget it has wp8 black so u can close apps directly which is not in lumia 520
khan, 06 Jan 2014does it support wats up ,we chat ,skype,and nimbuzz ??????Yes my friend wtsapp wrks very nice on windows device
Yes, there is VOIP calls, and there is an application for that, it works on all Lumias