lumia buyer, 30 Nov 2013Y SLEEPING NOKIA AND WINDOWS DEVELOPER??? 1. In any browser mail did attach any file(doc,pdf ... moreActually, you are not a real or curren user of lumia.. You don't know many things, dat now available for wp8.. You are just trolling..
lumia buyer, 30 Nov 2013Y SLEEPING NOKIA AND WINDOWS DEVELOPER???
1. In any browser mail did attach any file(doc,pdf ... more42. There are rotation of/on in update3
43. Ther are vdo player named moli player pro, who played mkv files, all type of files..
Kd, 30 Nov 2013In windows phone 50mb greater than file don't download it is not user friendly osYou can download with wifi.. Its not a big deal..
Kd, 30 Nov 2013In windows phone 50mb greater than file don't download it is not user friendly osI like this phon
In windows phone 50mb greater than file don't download it is not user friendly os
Y SLEEPING NOKIA AND WINDOWS DEVELOPER???
1. In any browser mail did attach any file(doc,pdf in memory card..)
2. No pen drive connect and projector connect
3. No printer connect
4. Very worst office hub compare to king office soft in android
5. No memory card view option...
6. No send any file from memory card
7. In fb apps and browser does not attach photos.
8. Pdf file not attach to mail
9. Download pdf not access in pc
10. Live tiles not updated if u send new emails not update...battery apps not update
11. If u type word wrongly not edit any letter completely remove word then write correctly...
If u want live tile update net is on lead to battery low soonly...
12. If u use browser during loading u go menu not loading in backgroud go net again loading
13. Office 365 not working properly
14. No cut,copy and paste option
15. If connect to laptop did not access any pdf doc
16. Alram not work turned off mob
17. No custome ringtones
18. No call recording option
19. No wallpaper set
20. No timer set in cam
21. No password protect doc
22. Not access password protected doc (no doc security
23. No apps lock
24. No direct vedio call facility
25. No 3g only option in setting not 3g apps
26. No app storage in memory card insufficient storage cap in phone
27. No apps buying using sim balance or net banking...
28. No esaily close multitasking
29. No seperate password b/w kids and personal login...
30. Cannot move files b/w phone and Sdcard
31. No custumised side buttons
32. No HDMI port for tv out
33. No dual sim
34. No seperate volume control for ringtone and media files due to this u face more missed calls
35. No shortcut status bar in top for net, wifi..etc
36. No swipe left side in home screen totally waste that side
37. No show people matching when I dial number
38. No full support in landscape mode
39. No call duration in history
40. No call log merges same name
41. No single touch answer call with optional
42. No optional auto rotate
43. Not running vedio so many format like mkv....
44. No tem file cleaning option like pc
45. No download largest game or apps without wifi.
DO SOMETHING NOKIA & MICROSOFT…….
THEN ONLY NO 1 IN MARKET……
I LOOSE MY MONEY DUE TO BUYING LUMIA 625 & 620 PHONE FOR BUSINESS ABOVE THINGS R VERY BASICS ONE .MY BUSINESS TOTALLY DEPENDS ON OFFICE HUB BT COMPARE TO KING OFFICE SOFT IN ANDROID TOTALLY WASTE AND NO PENDRIVE CONNECTION……
REPLY WHEN YOU RECTIFY OTHERWISE …TO PREVENT PEOPLE LOOSING MONEY LIKE ME………..
THIS LEADS TO COMPLETELY DOWN MARKETING OF WINDOWS MOBILE do something ms………
its just so happend that Droid has many developer that's why its good but let's just wait for Windows to spread its Application and Bye Bye Droid :))
no flash and no front facing camera
wp8 is so after, restrict and limited
Econ, 30 Nov 2013Lumia is not good. android always best. android 512 ram 1 ghz dual core on 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich Man u can't play temple run or subway surfer in 512 mb ram in android what ur telling man?
Ooph nokia please use ur mind.. It should be also A front camera and Flash.. Then it would be better.
vijay rathore, 30 Nov 2013i am user a lumia windows phone.. so better option lumia phone.sureLumia is not good. android always best. android 512 ram 1 ghz dual core on 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2013200 dollar u can easily get Moto g 16gb model.Please, don't compare the quality of Nokia (the microphones, the camera, the speaker, the rock-solid construction, the smooth OS) with another brands like Motorola nor the lags of Android with Windows Phone.
If you are a specs lover, go for the Mororola. If you wan't quality and good user experience, go for a Lumia.
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2013Nokia officially reveals the Lumia 525, coming mid-December and starting at $200200 dollar u can easily get Moto g 16gb model.
Nokia officially reveals the Lumia 525, coming mid-December and starting at $200
i am user a lumia windows phone.. so better option lumia phone.sure