Vis, 25 May 2014L525 is able to upgrade to win 8.1 or not ??? Plz reply. . .Yes, It is...
I have updated my Lumia 525 to WP8.1
Vishal, 21 May 2014Hello. . .i m planning to buy a mobile. . .according to you nokia lumia 525,nokia xl and black... moreDon't buy right now..there is a problem in whatsapp...windows store whatsapp is hide
Anonymous, 23 May 2014Download link of whatsapp
it says WhatsApp is not availble for your phone. :'(Whatsapp was having some prob on running on Windowsphone 8.1
so it has been pulled down from windowsphone app store temprorily for bug fixes.
It will be available soon
Mobile.lvr, 06 May 2014Dude i have a microsoft account can i use it to download apps?Why not ! u can use ur ac to download aaps.
shakirah, 17 May 2014Hi! I'm just curious, can I install instagram in Nokia Lumia 525? Thanks!Yes you can
Vankeshwar, 13 May 2014whn i am play games that time my mobile is camara side heat.(Back side). let me klnow the solu... morethis is normal. close all the unused apps and games. long press the left arrow key in phone you can see what are the apps and games running background, close all except the game which you playing. this will reduce the heat
Download link of whatsapp
it says WhatsApp is not availble for your phone. :'(
where to download whatsapp for lumia525 any give me link firstname.lastname@example.org
Nokia Lumia 525 is an amising hantset if you keep the camera aside. 1 Gb ram is more the enough for an entry level smartphone,good for gaming. For a detailed review on Lumia 525 visit http://mynokialumia.com/nokia-lumia-525-full-review/
stuck between ram vs processor. 525 or 630. what should we consider most? please reply me all dear friends
Yes of course this is better than any other phone at 10k and there is android phone which has stength to fight with this phone the perfomance, build quality, after sales, battery life are superb. It can run any game like asphault 8 which is 1.5 gb and it runs on this smoothly and the apps are too good provide by nokia.
kkongsmarena, 23 May 2014have been using the Lumia 525 for nearly a fortnight now. PROS : * Truly smooth interface... moreUpgrade to windows 8.1. You can move your apps and games to sd card and vise verse.
Yup. It supports whatsapp. I have been using this phone since 3rd April and I am highly satisfied with it. I strongly recommend you to buy this phone.
have been using the Lumia 525 for nearly a fortnight now.
* Truly smooth interface (as claimed)
*Very good resolution (of course, Moto E does give some serious competition)
* Apps run real smooth unlike my earlier Panasonic T31 (which was awful)
* Clear sound quality...especially the noise cancellation feature which ensures excellent audio to the person at the other end (have spoken to ppl in crowded marketplaces...and never heard a 'pardon me' or 'what was that?' or 'i cannot hear you')
* Windows has announced update 8.1 which should take care of some niggling issues
* No file manager feature (a big plus in Android). Except for images and videos, the SD Card cannot store anything by default, unless you hook it up to a Laptop or the like. And even after that, the OS does not recognize files like pdf.
* Very few apps available (approx 40k apps for Windows versus 430k for Android). And that probably will not change soon as Microsoft charges $99 for every app loaded on Windows Market
* No flash
All in all, its more of a business phone than a typical smartphone. But am happy with it nevertheless...
Ted, 23 May 2014And then there's the camera issue. Moto G has flash and a front camera. Lumia 525 does NOT.... moreIs Watsup runs smoothly on 525 please tell me pls pls pls pls pls pls. Its very urgent i want to buy quickly