i am using lumia 525 last one year, this is a very good phone but i know battery backup is low for use internet..
I have lost my Lumia 525 last week. It has been a nice experience for one and a half year. It isn't the smart-phone should be your concern, it's the smart user. Here I share my experiences with Lumia 525 as a university student.
1. When making the decision to buy,I have surveyed quite extensively and this is the best for a low-end device in term if functionality, fluidity and affordability for a non-selfie student. Haha.
2. My colleagues use WhatsApp for daily messaging and group discussion, with OneDrive I can send a link to edit my document online via copy-pasting from (no direct sharing) messaging. However, if you're already lazy to write an assignment no one can help.ðŸ˜…
3. The search button is so useful. My lecturer always ask me to Google solve terms for the class but I 'Bing-ed' it for them. Haha. It's snappy and efficient especially with the swipe keyboard. Plus I use the Dictionary app so often when studying and I pin it at the top. Windows Phone rocks!
4. I do some designing on my laptop and then drag the file to OneDrive folder. After automatic syncing, I send it on WhatsApp. No cable needed.ðŸ˜Ž
5. My Bluetooth headphone seems more efficient to work with my phone rather than my laptop. I don't know why. I use the headphone while doing chores, using HERE Drive+ with driving mode and watching music performances and dramas.
6. There's so much more but let me end it early. All of the efficiency had been done without much hassle and lag!
7. If Microsoft wants to improve it further, make the battery big as hell so the user can turn on Location indefinitely and mobile broadband/Bluetooth extensively.
p/s: At first I was quite puzzled how can my cheap phone be stolen. Alas, the shiny orange cover and beautiful Start screen. Hahahaha. Feeling irrationally proud.
Sent from my new Lumia 640.
Hi Guys, Its over 1.5 years now that i am using this NOKIA LUMIA 525 handset and i would like to share my experience with you guys.
Guys believe me some friends may told you that WINDOWS OS is not user friendly but as of my experience its one of the best OS that i have ever used i my life and along with the premium quality of NOKIA Brand Its just awesome. Let me tell you some of the advantages and cons of this device
1. Super Sensitive Screen fels like butter to use.
2. Excellent performance with 1 Gb RAM 8 GB Internal Memory.
3. Good Softwares for Camera.
4. Standard Applications in the Store.
5. Offline Maps are Very Good
6 Hard Ware Quality is Good Alon with this there are other feautures are there in this awesome device.
1. No Dual Sim Facility
2. No Front Camera
3. The number of Apps Available in the Store are less but the basics Apps are Availabe
4. Thers some connective problem for the bluetooth and share it.
other than it
Lumia 525 is a good phone. But if you want to get better than it, then go for Lumia 730.
I used Lumia 525 for 8 months. It was good phone.
But now I am using Lumia 730 since February, 2015. It is an awesome phone.
shijith, 15 Apr 2015Its not working. Still showing the phone is up to date.. 😞 Guys window 10 tecnical preview suspended in Lumia 525 and 520. But next update coming fix all issues in both Lumia phone.
kart, 18 Apr 2015Hi guys after updating to 8.1 it is good or bad ????? plz reply me it was awsome after updating wp8.1
Pir Abdul, 12 Apr 2015Plz any one info me how can update window 10 technical in lumia 525 with full detail...plzplzplzzzzzDownload window insider AAP and open clik insider fast then check update on ur phone. But but ur phone religion,language,speech,keyboard select only u.s.! Update size 800 Mb .
AnonD-290392, 12 Apr 2015Just update window 10 technical preview superb os on my 525 Plz any one info me how can update window 10 technical in lumia 525 with full detail...plzplzplzzzzz
Anonymous, 27 Mar 2015can this phone make video calls?Commonsense... No Front Camera.... No video Calling. .....
9ce phone wt such good n' outstanding specs but un4tunately doesn't have secondary (front-facing) camera...
vsnu, 19 Mar 2015Still There is no equaliser even Get Official Denim Update in 525.. So Sad.. Anyway thnkQ Freddy..I'm so sorry VSNU to hear that even after the official Denim update no equalizer for Lumia 525 as for me Denim not yet available in Singapore for Lumia 525
gud phone..nice camera quality...iam sure tat u wil love tis phone on ur usage...and it supports all social apps such as whatsapp...hike...wechat...skype.....worrying thing is battery life..if tis phone has much more battery range,then tis is really awesome phone...magic in camera is v can take a snap in the dark night without any light...and the image can b viewed clearly as lighten...
Kaushal, 26 Mar 2015Is this phone support GTA game?Yes it supports GTA san andreas smoothly...
a.r, 01 Dec 2014hey plz any hlp me i am so cnfusd about lumia 535 does it have heating prblm n hw is the batte... moreI am using Lumia 525 for the past one year. Now the phone heats up very suddenly and battery drains up very fast. I do not use Internet very much. only for calls and sms.