arun, 30 Mar 2014No but u can download Nokia beamer app similar to WiFi directCan I use 2500mah battery for my phone does it causes any damage to my phone(nokia lumina525) tell me please????????
My first smartphone was an Android Samsung, this is my 2nd smartphone. Initially I was worried about using WP8, it took some getting used to at first, but after getting used to it, I realised that WP8 is not inferior to Android, just different. Both systems have their pros and cons. App crashes are quite common on Android but I have not encountered this in WP8, so WP8 is actually a more stable OS than Android.
This phone's good points:
1) Screen is readable in sunlight
2) OneNote is very useful
3) The driving directions app and GPS load very fast, smooth and accurate
4) Voice quality is pretty good
5) Good volume range for everything
6) When you want to finish a call and move the phone away from your ear, the screen turns back on automatically for you to touch on the "end call" button. This is a very thoughtful sensor, unlike my old Samsung that had its screen blanked out and gives problems turning the screen back on to end a call.
7) Good looking design, and seems to be built durably, continuing Nokia's tradition of indestructible phones.
8) Camera is not nice and lacks flash
1) No shortcuts to on/off wifi and mobile data
2) Touchscreen is super sensitive sometimes and insensitive sometimes.
3) Overheating with certain functions such as video recording and GPS/navigation (major concern)
pls frd don't buy any Lumia phone because I use both Lumia and android but in windows phone not support adobe flash player so many website live streaming video not play. in Lumia you don't see live cricket match . youtube in so boring in windows phone . in android updated youtube app is best . for doanloading video from youtube in android youcan use tubemate but in Lumia very difficult app not so easy as tubemate. all good app are paid in Lumia and play store most useful app are free
Smoothest and most affordable among all OS. Even my mid range Android Samsung Quattro can't beat it.
RadioMix was my favorite apps. Despite no flash for camera, i was satisfied with its performance. For simple web browsing, calling,Facebook and Whatsapp.
Ringtone sucks big time when compare to Android and the customization was really a pain in the S. Most games offered were freaking lame and boring, mostly junk apps. Luckily I seldom play games and seldom use those apps.
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2014how do u get window xp please tell when u connect lumia 525 to windows xp ..it detects as camera hardware..uninstall the camera driver from device manager..sudddenly unknown lumia 525 hardware shows on device manager right click ob that device just update through internet..
Is there any applock to lock imporrtant private apps such as messages, viber ,whatsapp, email etc?
kalai, 30 Mar 2014Hi friends. My mobile 525 is very heating .pls any solution reply me Just reset.
rejoice, 30 Mar 2014Yes..its compatible..im using windows xp with Lumia 525how do u get window xp please tell
Hai Frnds is diz convinent to use i m going to buy plz give suggestion.Can we update OS
Front light sensor or not working i dialled the number with goes the black screen come solve the problem are friends
Front light sensor not work i dialled the number with black screen tell me option the problem solve
poiuy, 30 Mar 2014Download any games in nokia lumia without wifi by using uc browser. Click speed mode on and do... moreI have finished all this procedures but I donot get any option to install from sd card.
is windows 8.1 solves the problem of internal memory ... means can we store games and apps to sd card.....
blue moon, 26 Mar 2014Plz anybody tell me.lumia 525 is compatible with window xp?plz reply as soon as thxYes..its compatible..im using windows xp with Lumia 525