george_k, 11 Sep 2012does 610 support skype? thanks in advncdSkype was initially available on Lumia 610, but user experience was not up to par.. now Its not available recently in market place.. there was a discussion where Microsoft promised to bring Skype for 610.. not sure what happen ..
610 works for rest.. not skype/angry bird.. i would say any thing which is memory hungry you can't expect to run on 610 ..
great phone for ppl want to try Lumia series..
AnonD-70803, 10 Sep 2012do whatsapp functn properly in this lumia 610? please help me guys i want to buy it? hows it?@smartashish: whatsapp is available for All Lumia series in, you can download from MarketPlace (preloaded in all Lumia) and whatsapp is free for 1 year.. after that 1.x $ which around 50 - 70 India Rupees.. not bad..
abrar, 11 Sep 2012how can i update this phone?pls anyone help me.......pls pls pls@abrar : I normally do using Zune , more details on given pdf link.
Go to connectivity & phone management section..
go to settings -> "Phone Update" -> enable "Notify me when new updates are found" and also "Use my mobile data connecto to check for updates" ..
Guys i brought nokia lumia 610 ystrdy bt da problm is dat m unable 2 insert sim crd cnt we use da sim crd vh we all cmmly use does da fone required smtye of micro sim crd n all frnds pls hlp me on dis mtta requestin u all
i bought lumia 610 now it dose't connected with my pc zune is also not working tel me wat's the problme
do whatsapp functn properly in this lumia 610? please help me guys i want to buy it? hows it?
i find it hard to use the Blue tooth on this, it doesn't allow me to pair with other phone, is there anything that i can do? please help.
AnonD-70772, 10 Sep 2012Bluetooth is for contatcs only :) Bluetooth head set works for sure.. (bh-112) am using..
sandip_dragon, 07 Sep 2012i am sandip........its is good phone .but no card slot.......@Sandeep.. try using Skydrive which in inbuild in Lumia phones.. this is inbuild cloude technology.. using which you can store your data (32GB on cloude if am not wrong)..
AnonD-70561, 09 Sep 2012 i want to purchase nokia lumia 610 but when i read these comments on 610 , i am in a confuse ... morego for Lumia 610.. awesome phone for 12400 Rs- in bangalore. palying games is feally fun + watching online movies using wifi.. works very well for me after office.. i don't have to open big laptop and sit.. very responsive phone..
kris, 10 Sep 2012how to use the bluetooth & wi-fi for nokia lumia 610...having a hard time connecting, we ... moream using 610 with Wifi.. very good one.. Youtube is played very well.. for this price give screen size is really good.. i see movies online in my Lumia 610.. my best buddy..
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2012how we come to know the status of Msg sent ?? or is there any place in a phone where we can sa... moreif you type your message .. yes it doesn't go to draft.. but if you didn't close all screens.. by holding ,
how we come to know the status of Msg sent ?? or is there any place in a phone where we can save the Messages ? there is no draft facility in this phone ?
I bought Lumia 610 on 28th August 2012 frm The Mobile Store Madhapur Hyderabad outlet, its my review after 12 days exploration of the device and dissappointed with the device.
1. look & Feel
2. smooth touch
1. Nokia is proiding free internet offer for Lumia 610 by Airtel 2GB per month for four months, I felt this is misguiding the buyers about the offer. They told that SIM should be inserted within 48 hours of purchase and should make first call. As it supports micro SIM, it will take 72 hours to activate. Just imagine the logic. Tired with calling customer care of Nokia & Airtel.
2. Its low end smart phone with 256MB RAM, 8GB memory which not supporting the games like Angry Birds, Apps like The Hindu which needs minimum 512MB Ram, but Nokia hided this for their promotion. And also many apps which supporting on HTC, Samsung Android phones will not work for Lumia 610.
3. Dont have option to copy call list from phone to SIM card, Sim Card memory will go waste 64KB
4. it supports only Micro sim card which needs more than 72 working hours to activate and not suitable for any other mobile. if you have any issue with this phone you cannot insert this micro sim into any other phones unless it is i-Phone, if I have i-phone why I need Lumia?
5. The signal level is very low compared to other phones (compared Airtel signal placing 3 phones side by side, others are with full signal and Lumia is Half way)
6. Intenet 2G is very faster than Lumia 3G compared with Samsung Ace and HTC Desire C.
7.Regularly phone outgoing barred without notice, need to restart or re-insert the sim. or re-set the phone, I resetted my phone 4 times in 12 days which lost all data, photos, contacts etc.
8. Bing wall paper cannot be controlled and unable to change.
9. always need to delete cookies to access internet fastly through IE.
Think Before Buying...dont be victim like me
I bought this mobile few days back, previously i was using Samsung Galaxy.. and now i tell u, this is the wrost phone by nokia, no fatures at all. nothing can be done, there is no equalizer in music player, dilaing number cant be edited, no sharing via bluetooth, no files transfer from PC without ZUNE software. worst phone, and heavily priied..