kris, 10 Sep 2012how to use the bluetooth & wi-fi for nokia lumia 610...having a hard time connecting, we ... moream using 610 with Wifi.. very good one.. Youtube is played very well.. for this price give screen size is really good.. i see movies online in my Lumia 610.. my best buddy..
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2012how we come to know the status of Msg sent ?? or is there any place in a phone where we can sa... moreif you type your message .. yes it doesn't go to draft.. but if you didn't close all screens.. by holding ,
how we come to know the status of Msg sent ?? or is there any place in a phone where we can save the Messages ? there is no draft facility in this phone ?
I bought Lumia 610 on 28th August 2012 frm The Mobile Store Madhapur Hyderabad outlet, its my review after 12 days exploration of the device and dissappointed with the device.
1. look & Feel
2. smooth touch
1. Nokia is proiding free internet offer for Lumia 610 by Airtel 2GB per month for four months, I felt this is misguiding the buyers about the offer. They told that SIM should be inserted within 48 hours of purchase and should make first call. As it supports micro SIM, it will take 72 hours to activate. Just imagine the logic. Tired with calling customer care of Nokia & Airtel.
2. Its low end smart phone with 256MB RAM, 8GB memory which not supporting the games like Angry Birds, Apps like The Hindu which needs minimum 512MB Ram, but Nokia hided this for their promotion. And also many apps which supporting on HTC, Samsung Android phones will not work for Lumia 610.
3. Dont have option to copy call list from phone to SIM card, Sim Card memory will go waste 64KB
4. it supports only Micro sim card which needs more than 72 working hours to activate and not suitable for any other mobile. if you have any issue with this phone you cannot insert this micro sim into any other phones unless it is i-Phone, if I have i-phone why I need Lumia?
5. The signal level is very low compared to other phones (compared Airtel signal placing 3 phones side by side, others are with full signal and Lumia is Half way)
6. Intenet 2G is very faster than Lumia 3G compared with Samsung Ace and HTC Desire C.
7.Regularly phone outgoing barred without notice, need to restart or re-insert the sim. or re-set the phone, I resetted my phone 4 times in 12 days which lost all data, photos, contacts etc.
8. Bing wall paper cannot be controlled and unable to change.
9. always need to delete cookies to access internet fastly through IE.
Think Before Buying...dont be victim like me
I bought this mobile few days back, previously i was using Samsung Galaxy.. and now i tell u, this is the wrost phone by nokia, no fatures at all. nothing can be done, there is no equalizer in music player, dilaing number cant be edited, no sharing via bluetooth, no files transfer from PC without ZUNE software. worst phone, and heavily priied..
how to use the bluetooth & wi-fi for nokia lumia 610...having a hard time connecting, we cant even connect it to pc
jay, 09 Sep 2012When i connect my phone into pc, my phone doesn't support. I want to put songs and videos in m... moreJust install ZUNE PLAYER to ur computer.....n follow the commands......then u will b able to put all the stuff in ur lumia
I just got this phone on a $35, three year contract with Telus and the phone is awesome. Windows mobile 7.5 works flawlessly. Only five gig of storage; but I've got my contacts, lots of photos and a few gigs of music. The WIFI works great and it even has a radio. My old phone had Windows mobile 5.2 and the difference is night and day. Everything is very fast on this phone. It also has voice calling, which works great. It cost 0 dollars on a three year plan. I finally got a good deal from Telus!
jay, 09 Sep 2012When i connect my phone into pc, my phone doesn't support. I want to put songs and videos in m... moreu have to install usb driver in pc then connect your phone to ur pc with the help of data cable.
When i connect my phone into pc, my phone doesn't support. I want to put songs and videos in my phone (nokia lumia 610)but it doesn't support. Plz tell me how can i solve this problem.
Is there any payment if I want to install for example the Twitter app for Windows Phone 7?
i want to purchase nokia lumia 610 but when i read these comments on 610 , i am in a confuse state of mind particilarly of bluetooth and browser problem , plz suggest me that should i purchase it or not
abrar, 08 Sep 2012i cant use wifi.....pls helpMaybe its your WiFi problem, try to restart your WiFi router and try again..hope it works
Lala hari, 06 Sep 2012I'm going to buy lumia 610 pls say ur opinion frndIts a good phone, if U are into internet and music
..its your choice, and the battery life is also very good..
Even now in typing this with my lumia 610, pretty responsive phone :)