1.You need Zune on your PC (Lumia 610 didn`t connect with PC as storage device)
2.With Zune you`ll change music file genre:
1) music file location on PC> My Music;
2) with Zune open your music on PC;
3) find your song (file);
4) right click on song;
5) click EDIT;
6) find genre and type ringtone;
7) click OK;
8) sinc to phone;
3. Disconnect phone from PC
4. In phone settings open ringtones+sounds
5. open ringtone and you`ll see Custom and your new melody.
Be sure that new melody (your music file is not longer 40 seconds and smaller than 1 MB.
dru, 13 Sep 2013please can someone show me how to use music file as my ringing tone.pleaseWith Zune change genre to ringtone. Allowed lenght 40 sec and not more 1mb.
Anonymous, 13 Sep 2013how to load skypeNice one but I can't use video camera why?
dru, 13 Sep 2013please can someone show me how to use music file as my ringing tone.pleasedru you need to connect your phone to a pc and you need to move your desired ringtones into the ringtones folder in phone memory
I cannot purchase data bundles on this phone, always when i dial *111# it say session terminated and again when i i dial *120*2345# tells same story. I cannot survive because this phone need data to operate. Failling to purchase data then it directly eat my airtime like hell. Please sort this problem.
please can someone show me how to use music file as my ringing tone.please
No slot for Memory Card which is most important feature :(
Please correct it if possible
Dont buy this phone because:
1. It has not HD screen. so photos captured by it dont look good.
2. It is very difficult to share photos and music with other phones.
3. It has not "select all' option.
4. It has not "call blocking option"
5. It does not support Hindi language.
6. It takes more lime for loading a application.
7. Most of the applications in the nokia marketplace are fake or paid.
8. you cant download applications from other place accept its own market.
9. It only works on high speed networks.
10. It is very difficult to trace your downloaded songs in the music folder if not downloaded from nokia music store. nokia music is a paid service.
11. It does not support many formats of videos.
RaviIndianstar, 03 Sep 2013I am the die hard fan of NOKIA, But an android developer. I taught by one day nokia devices wi... moreHi
I am also lover of Nokia and Today microsoft purchase Nokai I hope Now you will devolep more apps for microsoft Window
The phone is good but it will not support with other softwares like "Android" to transfer files .
Transferring files by using BlueTooth will not support with other softwares like Android.
please help my nokia lumia 610 is using a lot of airtime, i have not even made a call but when i look at my airtime it's finish. what could be the cause of that