how do i change the font sizes on my lumia 610. i just need to have my text looking bigger coz they too small
am planning to buy this phone.. can anyone suggest be whether to buy this or there are any complaints with this?
Sailor, 25 Jan 2013Buying Nokia 610, this phone is unjustifiably expensive. i regret buying it.After buying you say its expensive?... Wow dats something i've heard for da first sometime and you regret it too.. Come on.. Are you a kid?... You make me laugh..
srikz, 25 Jan 2013Is it possible to upgrade to 7.8 without going to nokia care? I mean can i upgrade it using La... moreWe can not update lumia 610(Windows 7.8 with Bluetooth Sharing) by Zune/Laptop we must get that from Nokia Care only
Buying Nokia 610, this phone is unjustifiably expensive. i regret buying it.
Is it possible to upgrade to 7.8 without going to nokia care? I mean can i upgrade it using Laptop and Zune ??
memphis 17, 23 Jan 2013hey any one looking at getting the lumia 610? dont!
1. the bluetooth does not pair with any ... more1. First update to 7.8 to use bluetooth , even after that your not able to use it.. Your a kid .. Go back to school
2. Its not difficult..its just that you dont know how to use it yet..
3. Its not slow..
4. You can use the calender as a reminder and for birthday too
5. Camera is really good for 5mp , you should be happy that nokia provided you more options for the camera rather than complaining.. Unbelievable..
6. Now this confirms that you know nothing at all bout this phone..or your just one of the troll.. Install zune software on your pc Sir..:) it is free..lol
7. Dont know wat you used before but yes you should go back to your old laggy phone..:) and please do not come back here again..:) thanks..
I've problem with my Nokia Lumia 610. when i'm going marketplace to download some application i was get error like the windows live ID not available at the moment..
i'm facing the problem last 2 months plz any one help me out this problem
hey any one looking at getting the lumia 610? dont!
1. the bluetooth does not pair with any devices.
2. it is difficult and annoying to work.
3. it is slow, even when simply moving between home screen to wats app.
4. you can only put meetings on the calender, no birthdays no reminders.
5.the camera is good but it is only a 5mp. and you still have to download other settings to do panorama or self timer.
6.to connect to the pc takes for ever and you can not simply use it as a USB/memory device with out the right software.
my phone that i had previously is better then the lumia 610. i am seriosly debating changing back to my old phone. do not make the same mistake that i did!
I love this phone, for whats its worth its the best i ever came accross. No glitches,
now what you should do in order avoid that
make sure that you turn off your internet setting depending on your service provider term and condition what do i mean in Uganda we have UTL(Uganda telecom limited)that provide 100mb data package but expires at midnight there for you if you did not turn off your internet setting before midnight you lose the remaining money in your account cause this phone has a lot of application running
2)Please do not turn on data roaming because extra charge may be considered
3)Follow the procedure bellow
Go to settings
Select mobile network
Turn off data connection
im having a problem with this nokia lumia610 its log it self to enternet everyday when i wake up in the morning i found my airtime gone,what can i do and how to set music as a ring tone?