yes indeed it is a very good phone with unique elegant design but only the problem is that its apps are so limited and also you have to pay for the apps to buy it
Agrunemo, 23 Jan 2013I love this phone, for whats its worth its the best i ever came accross. No glitches, i just looking my phone never regret buying this loving it
Satish, 24 Jan 2013I've problem with my Nokia Lumia 610. when i'm going marketplace to download some application ... moreHey satish just once go to settings and press hold windows live id and choose to synchronic it .... If it doesnt work then directly delite the id and after once reboot of ur phone bye removing battery re add it .... It worked for me just try it .....its an owsm phone :)
this phone is really good....effortable to buy...simple n easier....loved it
You cant change font size on text messages, and that very bad. Also the camera is good when used for outdoor pictures, but when used for indoor pictures with flash, that camera is just useless. sorry.
This phone is fantastic! only smart and educated people will use it.. its simple and easy to use. love it :)
I planned to buy tis lumia 610 fone.. Can anyone suggest its gud fone or not ?
how do i change the font sizes on my lumia 610. i just need to have my text looking bigger coz they too small
am planning to buy this phone.. can anyone suggest be whether to buy this or there are any complaints with this?
Sailor, 25 Jan 2013Buying Nokia 610, this phone is unjustifiably expensive. i regret buying it.After buying you say its expensive?... Wow dats something i've heard for da first sometime and you regret it too.. Come on.. Are you a kid?... You make me laugh..
srikz, 25 Jan 2013Is it possible to upgrade to 7.8 without going to nokia care? I mean can i upgrade it using La... moreWe can not update lumia 610(Windows 7.8 with Bluetooth Sharing) by Zune/Laptop we must get that from Nokia Care only
Buying Nokia 610, this phone is unjustifiably expensive. i regret buying it.
Is it possible to upgrade to 7.8 without going to nokia care? I mean can i upgrade it using Laptop and Zune ??
memphis 17, 23 Jan 2013hey any one looking at getting the lumia 610? dont!
1. the bluetooth does not pair with any ... more1. First update to 7.8 to use bluetooth , even after that your not able to use it.. Your a kid .. Go back to school
2. Its not difficult..its just that you dont know how to use it yet..
3. Its not slow..
4. You can use the calender as a reminder and for birthday too
5. Camera is really good for 5mp , you should be happy that nokia provided you more options for the camera rather than complaining.. Unbelievable..
6. Now this confirms that you know nothing at all bout this phone..or your just one of the troll.. Install zune software on your pc Sir..:) it is free..lol
7. Dont know wat you used before but yes you should go back to your old laggy phone..:) and please do not come back here again..:) thanks..