TheApprentice, 25 Jun 2013I think you better factory reset your phone.If I gonna reset my fone it will be second time for the same problem
I wanna a permanent solution for this
last time my fone tooks 8-10 hours for reset
Hai friends, i have some problems with my lumia 620.
1) My memory card is no longer detected in store.
2) Storage check in settings is not working. Previously it worked, but now it keeps on analysing for a long time.
Please post solution for my problem guys. I need your opinions.
1 more detailed pic is below
suggest me what I have to do and also I have problem with uc browser
it will automatically refresh and giving me an error of full memory
shahzad, 25 Jun 2013I m trying to upload the pics but its not uploading on imugar.com tell me any other solution ... moreTry This App on your phone: - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/imgur-uploader/629edadb-d08b-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Temple run... ???????? in India's store too.. No need of tampering with your settings...
Just one more small suggestion, everyone trying this, do two things:
1. Make sure your device region is US.
2. Reboot before doing this.
now Update Plz Download everyone
TheApprentice, 24 Jun 2013Upload them to imgur.com and post the links here.I m trying to upload the pics but its not uploading on imugar.com tell me any other solution thanks
Battery backup is very poor(about 5-6hours)
you can't send any file to other device via. Bluetooth.
you can't manage your file because no file manager / gallery or something so like is available
In short, it is very bad mobile phone. Android phone is best.
shahzad, 24 Jun 2013How can I share the screen shots from mobile Upload them to imgur.com and post the links here.
Install Temple Run on Nokia Lumia 512mb devices, by exploiting this small glitch:
1) Connect your device to Wi-Fi
2) Make sure app store in your device is closed.
3) Go to Wi-Fi setting, input 126.96.36.199 in server address, and 8888 in port, then save.
4) Open app store, search app or game you want. All games, irrespective of your device configuration will be searched. Click on Temple Run.
5) Tap Windows key to back to home page, and go to Wi-Fi setting, close proxy server, and save.
6) Long pressing on back button and back to app store, and then you can install Temple Run!
PS: Using the same glitch, other 1GB requirement apps can well be downloaded.
dis article is copied from nokia lumia 620s fb page&is working...&temple run is working pretty smooth in my lumia720.....
TheApprentice, 24 Jun 2013Install Nokia Storage Check and post the screenshots here.How can I share the screen shots from mobile