@theapprentice,i dnt c a front cam option in my camera after a reset..seems i cnt use my front cam...what could be wrong?
Jaz, 17 Jun 2013I am a android user, now would like to buy a nokia L620.
Which is better android or windows?
... moreI was also an Android user and got a new Lumia 620. Here's what I think you need to know:
1. You can import your google contacts
2. You can chat with google contacts using an app like talk.to, however there is no cam chat Google apps....yet. Alternative is Skype.
3. For an organizer/note-taker get Effectual, no need to get productivity software since it comes with office.
I'm still playing around but so far, I like it. Windows Phone 8 is a nice change from Android. It doesn't have the bells and whistles...(yet) but what it has is robust and decent enough to work with :)
AnonD-121991, 19 Jun 2013How do i enable the front cam in Lumia 620 for taking a portrait shot?Open the camera by clicking the side button and look for the third icon at the bottom of the screen. It switches the cam to the front cam or get Nokia Glam Me from the Windows Phone Market. :)
for camera which one is better Nokia Lumia 720 or Nokia Lumia 620? I need to buy a good camera phone within budget..:-)
In whatsup there is one option backup..when i clicked on that back up is updated as on date..but where it is saving or from where i can get this back up..that i don't know..plz help me?
Hi Guy's 'Thanks in Advance "
I'am getting ready to buy this phone
but i need some help from who is using this phone..!!
- Do we can take photos from Front facing camera..?
- how many ways we can do video chat..?
- whatsapp is working good or not.? ( instant update )
- how about mail synchronization ? ( instant update )
- is there any freezing experience..?
Please your replay really help me for my spending money
How do i enable the front cam in Lumia 620 for taking a portrait shot?
Don't buy it, Nokia Lumia 620 is the worst!
from day 0 I've a lot of troubles, mixed pictures and words and producing weird words and pictures
i handled the mobile to Nokia Care two times before and it came back to me with the same problem and in the third time they replaced the board and guess what!! thee mobile came back to me with new serious problem, it can't stay open for three minutes!!
Using datacard connect ur mobile with computer or laptop. It will show 2 drives (phone & sd card). go to the drive named as phone, u will find a folder as ringtones, add the mp3 songs or ringtones that u want to add.
plz help. Can we start a fb chat from people hub ? Plz help .. Im really looking forward to it . :)
Kadhar, 18 Jun 2013Can we start a fb chat from people hub ? Plz help .. Im really looking forward to it . :) Yes you can start fb chat from your messaging app
whatsap msgs r not coming at a time, everytime i have to refresh to receive msgs.
battery backup is not good, 50% battery is draining in just 5 songs.
facebook is not working properly.
Lumia 620 is a good smartphone, but there has some bad things about it such as - No Wireless Charging, Headphones are not so good, apps are few.
Overall the smartphone is value for money.
vivek, 19 Jun 2013can anybody tell me how to do the following in 620.
1. How to do message forwarding?
2. Whe... more1. How to do message forwarding? --> Long press on the message pops up options screen, where in your will find 'forward'option
3. How to set MP3 songs as ringtones? I don't find any options? ---> Download Nokia 'Ringtone maker'
5. Is there any way to store the messages. like folders? ---> Dont think so.
can anybody tell me how to do the following in 620.
1. How to do message forwarding?
2. When I use back button, there is some vibration coming. How to remove that vibration?
3. How to set MP3 songs as ringtones? I don't find any options?
4. If I change the volume during playing games, it is completely reducing the phone volume.
5. Is there any way to store the messages. like folders?