Mishaa, 10 Jun 2013Friends, whoever is using this phone please answer my following questions...
1) Can I tag peo... moreyou can do any thing.
it's windows 8 no need pc suit,
net can be conect within sec by wifi (internet sharing )
misha u can use 620 as modem to use internet on pc..u can upload pics but uploading signs in messages ,is not into my knowledge.
I have been intending to buy lumia 620 and thus going through the reviews which appear to be not so good. I am not much into gaming and I surf the internet on my laptop. I would be using the phone for few calls, texting and some apps. 620 users have complained of the screen freezing and a lot other crazy stuff which is out of my understanding because I have been a basic set user for years. Will my minimum usage cause the same troubles and make me regret buying lumia 620?
The battery drains fast if i use the web.can i use a higher mah for this fon?the battery of this phone is 1300mah.
abhizylo, 10 Jun 2013took it to the care center they updated the firmware and good as new(literally)....thanks thoughYou are welcome.
TheApprentice, 09 Jun 2013Did she install any connectivity app? If yes, please remove it/those or just check their setti... moretook it to the care center they updated the firmware and good as new(literally)....thanks though
Friends, whoever is using this phone please answer my following questions...
1) Can I tag people in facebook pics or comments??
2) Can I post pics and videos as facebook message?
3) Can I use internet on pc by connecting the mob and pc by bluetooth?
please reply.. thanx in advance.. I really want to buy this phone,but want to clear these doubts first :)
some time mobile is hang,for example when i get call i am not able to go answer button.the same problem when i want call sombody the main window cannot move.why its happen i dont know.pls if sombody have the same problem indicate me.thank you.
PITBULL 620, 10 Jun 2013expert answers expected
1.what about the battery back up of this phone.. is it ok ok or too b... more1) OK OK, will go down if you start sufring or playing games too long.
4) At home, no need for service center
6) Yes, you will need to pair the devices first then only the send via bluetooth option will be available
7) Completely depends on you
8) Yes you will be notified. That button updates both as when the updates are available
9) I am not aware of it, neither heard any such complain in this thread.
10) Good, but you will the buy a good pair of headphone, the one with the device are worst
11) Excellent for a 5mp cam in this price range
12) 50-50, considering this is one of the lowest lumia's I don't expect much in the gaming dept
13) at home
14) Wall charging: 1.5 - 2 hrs, USB 2.5 - 3 hrs
Tom, 10 Jun 2013In reply to my own previous posting things have gotten worse, now having had the phone chargin... moreIt seems that you are using a battery app cause I dont see my battery icon going red or green. If yes then the battery app is not updating the live tile properly, requesting you to get a good battery app, or simply not to use one.
I don't know how you are opening the back cover, I just put my thumb on the camera module and pull the top side cover backwards with my index and middle finger and cover comes right back out. While inserting the cover, put the bottom part first and the snap top part.
I dont think it should be compared to 3310. If you ask me, for me this phone works fantastically.
shahzad, 10 Jun 2013When I make reset its took 8-10 hours for reset Was is it a reset or an update? It shouldn't take more than 2 hrs max.
expert answers expected
1.what about the battery back up of this phone.. is it ok ok or too bad?( using just call, 2 and 4 sms, 3 or 4 music video, 1 hrs song,playing game little bit)
2. i have no money problem so l520 or l620 , which is best?
3. i have wifi connection at my home speed about 1.5 mbps so can i update my phone at my home??
4. can i update all i mean firmware and os at home or should i go to customercare??
5. if i manually install a game , after installation can i remove the game frm my sd card for release bcz i heard that application and game on install in phone memory not to sd card is it true???
6.m i share photo and take photo from other phone by using bluetooth ??
7. what is the best colour for nokia lumia 620?? and is it handy compare to nokia lumia 520?
8.if is there any update release should my phone automatic notify that??.. in the phone there is one thing that UPDATE button.. if there is any update and i update that means i get all update including os and frimware?
9.i heard that camera button problem on nokia lumia 520 .. is it for nokia lumia 620 also?
10.how about music quality?
12. game experience?
13. in next update m i update my phone at home aur sholud i go customercare to get nokia lumia amber update?