AnonD-41271, 08 Apr 2013Frankly I am confused. I have a few assumptions of mine. 1) 620 gets all the Windows Phone ... moreHey apprentice..how to download video from IE10...WHICH video player supports all kind of format like .avi,.flv to play in l 620..give me the list of app u r using
I ask only one question.is nokia 620 support skype vdo calling.if you know plz reply.i m confuse.
SuperNexus, 08 Apr 2013Hey App...
I was checking details on Window Phone 8.1(blue)
Well, I didn't get much info b... moreFrankly I am confused. I have a few assumptions of mine.
1) 620 gets all the Windows Phone 8.x upgrades, but not the next version, whatever it might be like Windows Phone 9, or an entire new name.
2) MS said WP 8 will be supported till July'14. Before that WP 8.1 will be launched and will carry its own cycle. So people will get time update their devices till July'14 to 8.1.
3) 520, 620, 720, 8S. Won't get updated to 8.1. So again people have till July'14 to switch over which I find highly unlikely as the manufacturers will still have to make entry level devices with 512MB ram. So if the new OS can run on 512MB ram, the old phones will support it as well. Plus these phones are dual core as well. So it makes them more future proof as MS won't make quad cores and 1GB ram as the minimum requirement unless they are cheap enough to put inside a entry level phone. So I am suspecting no, 8.1 won't be the last update of for these phones.
4) But nothing can be said of these companies. One thing for sure is MS cannot afford another WP7-WP8 embargo as it will attract enormous amount of negative reviews from Nokia fans which are contributing 80% to the success of WP platform.
5) Other than that, I think anyway I will be changing my phone by 2015, might hop on to sailfish or Ubuntu, specially if Nokia releases on of their own device for these OSes.
6) On a side note I am admit I am a Nokia fan, admirer I would say rather than a fan. I simply admire the hardware quality of Nokia. They have the best quality hardware from top phones to bottom ones. I don't care about the OS, I can adapt to whatever limitations it has. But I can't make compromises in terms of hardware quality
Can we download mp3 and Videos using apps or in IE, also after downloading will it comes to default Music and Videos Library?? Can anyone help me out this
AnonD-41271, 08 Apr 2013Do you completely discharge the phone to zero?
Does the phone gets overheated near the camera... moreHey App...
I was checking details on Window Phone 8.1(blue)
Well, I didn't get much info but what ever I get are very less than expected.
I was thinking that--- Window Phone 8.1 blue will be last update of Lumia 620?
As you know Microsoft promises to support all new Lumia till mid 2014 and I think every new version of Window Phone release in Last quater means end of 2014.
What you think about this?
AnonD-948, 08 Apr 2013Yes, my old WH-205 headset does not work with the L620 and I haven't been able to figure out w... moreYou are welcome.
Can you please explain what exactly happens with WH-205?
No Sound? Sound in only one ear?
AnonD-41271, 08 Apr 2013Don't know buddy, Don't have those. So can't say. SorryYes, my old WH-205 headset does not work with the L620 and I haven't been able to figure out why.
Btw, @TheApprentice thanks for the help on the vibrate issue I had.
Got in touch with Nokia Care on twitter, they say my phone is behaving normally.
SuperNexus, 08 Apr 2013You miss understood here.
L720 beat L620 in every aspect but L620 can not beat L520 in ever... moreI agree with almost everything you said.
There is just one thing, L620's screen is much better that the L520's.
I could get into the technical details of clear black TFT's vs IPS LCD's, but there is no need. Just go to a store and hold them side by side. Or better yet, test them under sunlight.
And no, I don't know any third party battery which will do the trick.
AnonD-91705, 08 Apr 2013hey apprentice,is it true that lumia 620 doesn't support wh-205?Don't know buddy, Don't have those. So can't say. Sorry
AnonD-133777, 08 Apr 2013So it means Dolby Sound Enhancements only depends upon the phone but you must have good qualit... moreSo it means Dolby Sound Enhancements only depends upon the phone but you must have good quality headphone so that those enhancements can be utilized Correct? - Yes
one thing more i liked Philips SHQ1000 but it showing out of stock on most stores so can you suggest me others earphones which can be purchased online or should i visit local shop . - Try on ebay
AnonD-121991, 08 Apr 2013@dhruv i tried bl5j from asha 200 and it wnt fit in d bay...u swapped it frm 520??also wat hpn... moreActually the battery I tried was from my friend's old 5800 express music.
But BL-5J is the same battery, strange it didn't fit.
I will look this up.
As for wireless charging, I don't think a normal battery should be charged wirelessly.
AnonD-41271, 08 Apr 2013Hmm, this is strange, never occurred to me, have sent many things via bluetooth to all kinds o... moreI tried many devices..but it didnt work, device gets paired and I m able to receive from same device.
Issue only comes when I send anything through Bluetooth.
AnonD-41271, 08 Apr 2013Dolby Sound Enhancements depend upon the phone, but your earphones should also be of good qual... moreSo it means Dolby Sound Enhancements only depends upon the phone but you must have good quality headphone so that those enhancements can be utilized Correct?
one thing more i liked Philips SHQ1000 but it showing out of stock on most stores so can you suggest me others earphones which can be purchased online or should i visit local shop .
and thanks a lot for answering in real short time... thanks.
AnonD-133777, 08 Apr 2013Can somebody suggest me some good in-ear earphone as my previous Nokia WH-205 are not working ... moreDolby Sound Enhancements depend upon the phone, but your earphones should also be of good quality to pick up those enhancements. Currently I am using 3 Headsets. One for office, one for home and one as a back up
Nokia BH-505: - Primary
Philips SHQ1000: - Backup
Philips SHS3200: - Office
The Philips ones work very well with the 620 and they are well under your budget. Nokia one is bit costly around Rs.4000