I am using this phone since 12 march.
All things are good in this phone but
Battery is very very bad in browsing and apps.
In browsing it is 3:30+ hrs approx
and If you play games then 2 hrs approx.
Which is very bad.
If I use this for calling and chatting then it can easily last more than 1 day or sometime 2 days.
But this is a smartphone and if I have to do only calling and chatting then I'll go for any feature phones not a smartphone.
I purchase this phone so that I can browse(Internet) and play few good games.
But if you do that then you need to charge this phone twice in a day or sometime thrice.
So, as a smartphone, I'll not say this is a good phone because of battery . If you do that then battery won't last even a day.
Apps/games are serious limitation. Till now I used more than 180+ free games and apps and most of games are totally sh*t.
Two serious limitation of this phones-
1. Most of free games are sh*t(for me atleast) and few good simple game are paid(Which are free in Android and iOS).
2. Battery is very bad if you are heavy internet user or app/games user.
So, before buying this phone consider this and if you are OK with this then go and buy this phone, you will be happy with L620.
But do not buy if you are apps/games lover.
does it contains 1 extra back cover? plz guys show me the way... i want immediate 620 but my fav color black or yellow is not available. plz tel me. thanks in advance.
CP, 25 Mar 2013We need FM inbuild.dude...it is windows phone....not d shit android 1...
once u use every app in dis phone...u dun even care about other mobiles...its a superb phone :)
hi i bye this phone today i have problem i can not stop hapatic touch vibration pls if any one know send me steps
Morpheus, 25 Mar 2013reset your phone oncethanks a ton man....
it worked..now everythin is fine...
Maruthi, 25 Mar 2013it your sim activated in 3G it shows as H means a highspeed internet (like 3G)yes
NYS08, 25 Mar 2013how much is this phone when it comes to philippines???oh god, there you are on phillipines waiting for that? haha
Nirjhar, 24 Mar 2013 I just bought Lumia 620 but notiched that 3G icon is'nt showing on the screen while I'm in 3G... moreit your sim activated in 3G it shows as H means a highspeed internet (like 3G)
i am unable to connect internet...whenever i do try it...its showing me a blank screen n when i tried downloading apps its askin me create microsoft account..when i did...it shows me the error FFFFFE70..plz help me out guys :(
i've just got dis phone.....dis is my best smartphone ever....its just amazing that i fell in love with dis phn after using it...nokia is back with a bang
This time nokia defenetly will win the game in market share.lumia 620 will be real winner for budget & affordable prize tag & increase number of ecosystem, i just bought l620 a week ago & beleive this me the prize is valuable for any kind of human for smartphone & can get dual core prossesar, i think nokia lumia 620 will sell more than 30 millions in shorttime, i satisfied for bought it, thanks.
kri, 25 Mar 2013I have two concerns
1. On the call history if you call a person ten times it will show ten ... moreanswers to your questions:
1) long press on any particular call to delete it.
2) use "pinch to zoom" to zoom onto camera or video. U wont be able to zoom while the video is recording. Adjust the zoom level before starting the video recording.
I have two concerns
1. On the call history if you call a person ten times it will show ten times, which was not the case on android where it will show only one entry and if you click it, then it will show you the call history of that number. Is there any solution for this. Also if I want to clear the call list it will has delete all and I cannot choose only few to clear.
2. Camera, there are not many settings given and zoom is missing either for camera or for video