I am done !! my NL620 black on its way to me and reach me anytime. Excited to have in my hands quickly and write a initial report here
jys, 14 Mar 2013l620 is good phone, but its not better than android , here in this forum people r promoting t... morewhat you expecting fr0m us dude? We are merely true users of this awes0me device .. We are only stating a fact fr0m our experience.. I also have android phone but owning a wp8 is a different feeling..
Syl, 14 Mar 2013Guys, Nokia Lumia 620 or Samsung Galaxy Advance.?? 620
TheApprentice, 14 Mar 2013Does your memory card detect in other phone? Does your phone detect other memory cards? Try ... moreyeah,it was detecting in other phone. i don't have other memory card to try in it. i have tried it in other lumia phone and its working.
indian108, 14 Mar 2013plz help me, my phone is not detecting memory card.Yesterday it was.
Does your memory card detect in other phone?
Does your phone detect other memory cards?
Try reformatting it, but do take a back up first.
plz help me, my phone is not detecting memory card.Yesterday it was.
r3d d3vil, 14 Mar 2013Regarding video sharing, i want to know if ist possible for bluetooth video sharing directly f... moreWill try it out and let you know in sometime. Right now my mobile is completely drained from the test.
Jithin, 14 Mar 2013Is this phone have HD PlaybackYes it does upto 720p.
Good news: - One of my fav games has arrived in WP8.
Trivial Pursuit: - http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-releases-trivial-pursuit-windows-phone-8
Bad News: - Full app is paid for $2.99, though you can download a trial version
TheApprentice, 14 Mar 2013Thanks a lot man !
Going by your posts, it seems u have done a lot of stress testing and o... moreRegarding video sharing, i want to know if ist possible for bluetooth video sharing directly from the video folder. Like i mentioned earlier,it seems to me that video sharing is possible only if the video file is inside the picture folder . Inside the video folder, there is no option for sharing a file via bluetooth. Also all the video files recived via bluettoth are stored in the picture folder.
2)Its a mistake on my side. I remember giving up maps downloading after it took a long time. I guess it was probably a net speed isue .. Will try on it soon :) Thanks for the info :)
TheApprentice, 14 Mar 2013I wanted to get the micro sim officially but after seeing that device, I yelled cut my card wh... morehaha sure..may be whn i grow tired of seeing it :P
i think ill get the official sim :P patience again...
once thats done ill try out multi touch n stuff..
new lumia user, 14 Mar 2013the apperentice m about to buy thus phone oon saturday so can u please answer my few question.... more1. can we download songs from site like songs.pk and djmaza.com via internet explorer or nokia express browser??? and also if downloaded then will they automatically updated to the music player. - You will need UC browser for that, and they will get added to your music player
2. can ve download video songs from site like djmaza..through internet explorer or through uc browser ....and if downloaded through uc will it move to music player or not... Video wont get added to music list.
3.is there any file manager application available ib market place?? - No.
4. last question hows ur experiance with nokia expresa browser??? - haven't used it yet. IE and UC are proving enough for my, but will give a shot today.
r3d d3vil, 14 Mar 2013Thanks a lot man !
Going by your posts, it seems u have done a lot of stress testing and o... moreThanks a lot man !
Going by your posts, it seems u have done a lot of stress testing and other related activities on the fone. I have a few queries abt some things i encountered . Can u pls help me in that regard .
1) sharing of video files was possible only from the Pictures folder. Is there anyway to overcome this. I guess its a bug that will surely be adressed in the next OS update or is it that i can work around it though minor twaeks. Since file manager is not der, i cant think of any other work throughs to share directly from my video section .. - how else do you want to share the video, can you mention a particular scenario?
2)Can u share some screenshots of the Nokia maps app. I can only see a blank screen with some tagging of certian places around my locality.Isnt it supposed to show the actual map replete with all features ? - Have you downloaded the maps first? You will have to download the offline maps for state. Will post some pics in the evening.
Using it since a month and more than happy and satisfied, however major pros and cons I observed are:
- Excellent Build-Quality
- Graphics, Display and Touch are all great
- Crisp clear Sound Quality
- Battery life and overall mobile performance/efficiency/speed is impressive
- Wonderful Camera Result for Outdoor photo and video shooting (though just avg while indoor)
- Built-in windows apps like People, Music and videos, Games etc are very well designed with beautiful interface and automatically organize everything nicely
- Home Screen/Desktop, Live Tiles; their size and placement customization with theme colors gives you endless possibilities for your Home Screen settings
- Kids Corner is one very useful feature at times :)
- Store (Windows Market) is not much populated yet, no way even closer to Apple or Android stores (though growing rapidly and you will find most of your major requirements)
- No Explorer/File Manager (you better store only mobile supporting data types like music, pictures, videos etc that too in compatible formats only)
- Very limited controls for Internet Explorer
- NO Flash Player
- You can't signout of Microsoft Skype (uninstalling and re-installing probably the only way to sign-in with different account)
- Poor front camera