Heres nokias other storage fixing apps demo in l920 http://wmpoweruser.com/nokias-clear-other-storage-feature-demoed-on-the-nokia-lumia-920/
and to all in India that are concerned about multitouch issue, as of now all who bought has said no issues even after testing with app, so dont be worried about it.
So,my prediction proved right regarding the price of lumia 620. In kolkata,it is priced @ 14200 or 260$.Now I can purchase one.Anonymous, Apprentice,and all such friends of mine proved incorrect in the pricing of l620. Hats off to Nokia for putting l620 under such competitive price bracket.
Try on SM rosales or malls in dagupan city. I'm sure that it is available on your area because it is already available in my area (la union) at a 11kphp SRP. Advance happy birthday. :D
AnonD-118021, 11 Mar 2013You are most welcome! Hey man..! hopefully i get my fone 2morw..anyway i could check the firmware ? or is it mentioned somewhere? thanks
AnonD-93872, 11 Mar 2013thank god!!! nd thanx cellmaniac for ur reply You are most welcome!
AnonD-93872, 11 Mar 2013I dont have a micro sim, so I used my frnd's docomo card for 15 mns, I didn't use internet wit... moreYes ofcourse, you will get offer on 1st airtel SIM you insert in your phone irrespective of any other operator SIM you inserted before. So relax! You can use any other SIM even now and insert airtel SIM later (within expiry date of this data offer) and you will still get benefits. But remember to insert only that airtel SIM 1st, on which you want to have free data. I mean if you accidently insert your friends airtel SIM, he/she will get benefits!
Anonymous, 11 Mar 2013Yes you get free 3g data. I received 6gb free for 920. To get that offer your first sim should... moreI dont have a micro sim, so I used my frnd's docomo card for 15 mns, I didn't use internet with it jst gave missed call and tested .... frm tmrw I'l b using my Airtel micro sim ... can I get that airtel 3g offer?
AnonD-93872, 11 Mar 2013hey hw did u activate that? help me, I too have a airtel sim ...Free 3G offer will be automatically activated within 72 hours of first airtel SIM you insert in Lumia 620.
AnonD-110361, 11 Mar 2013me i got 6 gb data free future secured till junehey hw did u activate that? help me, I too have a airtel sim ...
maaef, 11 Mar 2013Could someone help me with following :
1. How can I switch on/off GPS?
2. when I m conne... more1. How can I switch on/off GPS? - Download the connectivity shortcuts app pin it to your homescreen and you can switch on/off those things from here.
2. when I m connected to WiFi how to know whether data is being transferred through Wifi or 3G as I don't see ant indicator for data transfer. - When you pull down the status bar if there is "E" in front of the range bars then data is sent through your data connection if not then only through wifi
3. How can I fast forward/Re-wind a song in Nokia music? - Press and hold the forward or reverse button, thats the only way.
4. I've transferred a .MP4 file through Bluetooth now I don't see it in videos. How can I find that file? - Its must of unsupported thats why its not showing up. You wil be able to see it when you connect it to the pc.
5. is the system volume and ringtone volume is same? is there any way I can keep volume low while watching videos still ringtone volume remains high? - Right now its the same and you can change that.
6. Most important feature is app-lock like we can lock individual apps with pattern lock....how can I do that? - No you can't. at least not for now, they might do it future.
there are so so many things I m missing in this phone which were there in Android. Request you to please help me with above mentioned rest I will try to manage without :( - This a relatively new OS, will take sometime to grow. Specially seeing that iOS and android gets all the attention from the developers and MS is yet to even fully integrate their own stuff like skype and azure, i guess it will be a little up and down ride, but beside that its a great OS.
Dinesh, 11 Mar 2013Does this phone have any FM Radio or any provision /workaround for the FM Radio?I read that the music reader app of Nokia offers FM radio. It has various channels, one for each kind of music.
shahzad, 11 Mar 2013What about media player Nokia is going to launch any media player like MX player or vlc player....? there is vlc player avilable at windows phone market.nokia will lunch a player to play .mkv,and ohter supported formats.
Its better than s duos, neo L ,HTC desire v, Sony miro, Sony xperia j
jst nw got my 620 cyan color ...... I dnt have a micro sim , so must wait till tmrw mrng to cut it and get started .. excited...
AnonD-110361, 11 Mar 2013me i got 6 gb data free future secured till june620 has support of indoor mapping,from where can i check is it my country in that support list,its great feature
Athull, 11 Mar 20131) The issue was that phone struggled to detect two or more fingers touch. But indian versions... moreDo you own L620? Have you checked a couple of L620 phones for multitouch issue?