i think both are good lumia 620 has 1300 mah but don't think it is less it is very good any android 2500 mah and htc 8s has 1700 mah. window 8 good interface any boring android. android is popular its android market now play store. thankyou
iNXT, 18 Dec 2012This or HTC 8S? Justify your answer please :)nokia lumia 620 is best than 8s
NOKIA LUMIA LOVERS SUPPORT ME.......
The fools who r sayng tht htc 8s is better than lumia 620, let me tell u tht jst hv a look on 8s its jst a copy paste of lumia's, if some one have hard worked is nokia nt htc, and y r u here show ur power at htc section not here, we lumia lovers r happy vd ths phn. Nokia n lumia lover support me :)
Its a nokia and we will support Nokia ......... Lumia 620 it just a waooooooooooo
I wanna knw how much this will cost in india after its arrival as without tax it would b arund 14k how much will be its increased rate!! plz help me i really love this phone !!!! tanx in advance !!
dear htc 8s much better battery 1700 mah than lumia 620 1300 mah. htc 8s bettet blurtooth conectivity 3.1 than 3.0 it has best gorilla glass it is superb scrachless and i think 8 s is best
Someone please answer my question...
What is contract price....means in America they sold mobiles on contract....what does it exactly mean???
Document...(wait for it)
OMG! It must have an editing/creating function! :O
iNXT, 18 Dec 2012This or HTC 8S? Justify your answer please :)oh my..can't you read the comparison below, and is your taste the same as mine on these two phones?
It's time people learnt how to decide the phones that suit them on their own
Came across this htc 8S review on indian online store. It was worth sharing here and remove any sort of confusion between htc 8s and lumia 620.
LUMIA 620 vs HTC 8S
@ GD (this specific part is reply to his review)
1) Looks are subject to personal liking. Both handsets, 8S and Lumia 620 are good in my opinion but Nokia is better known for build quality, reception and service support than HTC.
2) Both 8S and Lumia 620 have exact same GPU i.e. Adreno 305. Even CPU is same. So get your fact rights.
3) Lumia 620 has more PPI than HTC 8S! 246 (for 620) vs 233 (for 8S). This, because both have same resolution but display of Lumia 620 is smaller by 0.2". This will result in crispier images on 620. Again I would say, research extensively before writing misleading review.
4) I have already talked about build quality. Check track record of existing and old models from both Nokia and HTC. Leave that part, I would just like to point out that you are already claiming Lumia 620 has bad build quality when none has ever held it in hand except Nokia employees. It says lot about how immature your review is.
Now for all other people.
MAJOR DISADVANTAGE OF HTC 8S:
It has only 4 GB internal memory. It has card slot so people will say, does it even matter? It does. WP 8 stores all games and apps ONLY on internal memory and by no way you can move it to SD card. Out of 4GB, only 1.6 GB is user available and that is barely sufficient for HD games, let alone apps. Lumia 620 has 8 GB internal memory with 5.6 GB user available. More than thrice of 8S.
8S also doesn't feature NFC. So you can not use tap+share and wallet NFC features extensively and nicely implemented in WP 8.
ADVANTAGES OF LUMIA 620 OVER HTC 8S:
1) HAAC - 2 high amplitude microphones for best audio capture in smartphones. Only Nokia N8, Lumia 920, 820 and 620 have this feature. 8S and any other phone lacks it.
2) Front facing camera. Lack of this in 8S makes in built functionality of Skype in WP8 useless.
3) NFC (Near field communication). 620 has it. But lack of it in 8S makes tap+share feature with other accessories like speakers, NFC tags etc and NFC payment feature of WP 8 wallet useless.
4) Support for a 5 GHz frequency over 802.11n WLAN. This is recent adoption in smartphones and make high speed WiFi compatible with phone. Great to have it in 620 but 8S misses it.
5) 21 Mbps HSDPA support in Lumia 620. Maximum speed of HSDPA on 8S is unknown on HTC site but many websites report that its 14.4 Mbps. While mobile companies are upgrading their infrastructure to support more and more 3G speed, its nice to have handset compatible with it.
6) Nokia exclusive apps and location services like critically claimed Nokia Drive, Nokia transport, augmented reality app Nokia city lens, upcoming data compression technique Nokia Xpress, camera lenses like cinemagraph, smartshoot etc. All exclusive on Lumia phones.
7) Dolby headphone sound enhancements vs Beats in HTC. Many audiophiles give thumbs up to Dolby when compared to Beats.
2 stars because this phone still has beautiful and smooth WP 8 OS. Lack of said features is shame for this much price.
220 euros.. it would be around Php 12k only. Price drop will begin soon...
007sanketbond, 17 Dec 2012what is sky drive ??
More info here
007sanketbond, 17 Dec 2012what is sky drive ?? Online cloud storage service from MS. Where you can store your file and access them from anywhere. Give it a try at skydrive.live.com