Sachin, 18 Jan 2014Nice mobile. If some one use windows phone will nover ever use android phone..Agree. Very nice phone and compact as well.
Nice mobile. If some one use windows phone will nover ever use android phone..
bijoy, 18 Jan 2014Hi frnds can anybody tell me how to make video call directly from ur phone pls email (bijoysng... moreCan't. Windows Phone doesn't support native video call via operator. You need install Skype.
Hi frnds can anybody tell me how to make video call directly from ur phone pls email (email@example.com)
Mystified weather, 18 Jan 2014Its the sequence they follow. What are you trying to say?Yes but in India
Mystified weather, 17 Jan 2014You need to wait for another couple of months to update your phone through Ota. Have patience.In India Lumia 920,820 get nokia black update(1020,925)all ready got that so next is Lumia 620(amber update is rolling out in thats order )
nc, 15 Jan 2014Is anybody updated on black and GDR3 update I haven't received till...You need to wait for another couple of months to update your phone through Ota. Have patience.
Few drawbacks I find out after using it for 3-4 weeks.
* Battery drains really fast not even run a one day for normal use (For sure its 1300 mAh)
* Disgusting vibration feedback for the back, windows, and search buttons (You cant disable it)
* Phone heats too much (while comparing to other smart phones)specially when using Maps and playing games.
* Sometimes lags/stuck and you cant close some programs at once.
[deleted post]I used Lumia 520 on March 2013 then sold it again on September 2013. Here are my reason sell my Lumia 520:
1. Internet Explorer can't do upload file
2. Email doesn't give document attachment option and can't attach zip (document file should be saved available in phone memory to be able to be attached) and can't attach more than 1 document in one email
3. Rather hard set ringtones as ringing for example. I should download new ringtone using UC Browser and set it as my ringtone via UC Browser or advised to install Ringtone Maker. It can't set ringtones from SD card
4. Less apps compared to Android
5. WhatsApp that I installed at that time and several times updated always shows: "WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Oush Notifications system. Please reboot your device" message
6. The Office from Microsoft can't edit format 2003 and can't edit a workbook that I downloaded from SkyDrive (an Excel data format 2007)
7. I can't read my documents that available in SD card using Office (maybe I should install Kirik SD File Viewer full version, but I wouldn't like to pay)
8. Restarted by itself for 18 times in GDR1 firmware (inserted no class microSD), after in Lumia Amber it still the same, and till GDR3 Preview for Developer, I removed the microSD, once again, it restarted by itself
9. It's OK no Opera Mini in Windows Phone, so I used UC Browser, but this browser didn't satisfy me much, compared to Opera Mini, Opera Mini Android is still better
10. Skype Windows Phone doesn't better / as good as compared Skype Android. Can't send a file and received a file
007deveshthakur, 15 Jan 2014How to use moliplayer for free ,everytime its asking to buy it.updated it to next versuon stil... moreUninstall and download it again (try)...it will work for 15 days...again when it prompt to buy it, repeat the same....
How to use moliplayer for free ,everytime its asking to buy it.updated it to next versuon still flashing message to buy it,guys any other app or method to use it free.....wanting to play .mkv files
NikiDroid, 13 Jan 2014Update the firmware first to GDR3, you will be able to switch off rotation screen.Thanks for reply.i am first time using windows phone.before using samsung Android everythig easy & there windows store able GDR3 preview only.(india)
Create a PDF file for ur contacts using the app provided in store,Save ur contacts to PDF file and save it in pc.
do anybody knows how to copy contacts directly to PC , this is so importen to having my contact in PC since most of the times my phone 620 get stuck & i have to remove the battery & restart the phone to get it works,i'm afraid that i'll lost my contact #s which saved to phone,