The Lumia625 is realy a good device,the 200dpi is not a problem,it has 4G,a good camera and a good Nokia Bundled Software,WP8 is a good OS,realy fast,lake of some features like seen in Android,but juste remember Android 1.6, was it that developped? :) so If you'de like a Good 4.7" screen phone with wonderful batterie duration, juste go for the Lumia625 :)
Please believe me. I own this phone for 4 months. I am not satisfied with this OS at any cost. I think we have to wait minimum two years for a developed windows OS for phone. The main drawbacks of windows OS as follows.
1. No T9 input. Very difficult to find a contact(Basic use of mobile)
2. If we reduce the volume of a video, the ringing volume will also decreases... shame noka..
3.The msg delivery report is getting as another sms....remembering 1100 and 3310
4.no widgets ohhhhh god
5. no information bar
6. The main issue related to network.....THERE IS NO 3G ONLY MODE. Only 2G or Automatic mode is there. U cannot use 3G in 90% areas, because phone will select strong network. U can dream getting 3g in inside areas. Several times i thought to throw away this mobile. But my whole 1 month salary utilized for this crap.
7.I spend 17000 rupees for this phone. There is no network video calling. Univercel people cheated me. May be they may not aware about that.
Please please please believe me. All the windows phone owners are suffering the pain of their wrong decision by explaining stupid ideas.
Thank you for reading this and bye.
windows phone is not developed. we have to wait minimum three years for a developed windows os.
How can share movies.
also some of the files do not play.
Please provide common player which can be used and from where can be downloaded.
Here is my feedback about the Lumia 625 as a first time Windows user.
Apart from all the good features offered by the Windows OS, below are a few significant points about the 625 and Windows in general.
What you will like:
- Audio quality with a good ear/head phones plugged in is better than the Samsung pack. But it is diagonal opposite without earphones, refer below.
- Touch is super responsive for a phone at this price.
- No or negligible lag, the 1.2 Snapdragon does a good job. Have not experienced high end gaming, but then you wouldn't be looking here if that is your requirement.
- HERE maps. Accessing it offline is a boon.
- You can pin up almost anything on the Start for quick access.
- Free MS Office on phone + OneDrive, couldn't ask for more!
What you will not like:
- The audio quality of the loud speaker is pathetic. The ringer volume is too low, listening to music is a crackling experience and you are better off not talking over the speaker phone.
- Throw away the earphones as soon as you unpack the box. Yes, they are that bad!
- No backlight for the Back, Windows & Search buttons.
- Unavailability of Glance feature on 625.
- If you are a person who clicks anything in sight, look elsewhere. Picture quality reminds me of Blackberry 8520. Bad light will make it only worse.
- No apps from/for banking majors like ICICI & Citi for Windows (more of Windows problem than this phone).
- Don't put the phone in pocket while wearing elastic waist pants or shorts, sure its heavy and could lead to wardrobe malfunction.
Verdict: overall, a good business phone. A few limitations, but itna paisa mein itna ich milega.
Hi. I using Nokia Lumia 625 about 2 week. And what i get is best phone with low cost. If you know how to use, Nokia Lumia is the best to you. Camera are not bad and sharp more than other phone with same specs and cost. And the best thing, internet fast and no lag. Try and you will know.
pfanni, 03 Mar 2014Nice phone, but it has only 512MB of RAM, therefore some apps can not be installed.RAM is not the storage memory...Therefore you CAN install 3rd party apps on its internal SD.
Thank you very much indeed Nokia now more month this l625 tuning very well camera,emails,social networks,viber,whatsup I send this from my beloved l625 thanks
Nice phone, but it has only 512MB of RAM, therefore some apps can not be installed.
I heard that some users experienced annoying restarts from this model, L 625. Could anybody tell just how bad it is? More than twice a day, for example? Because I was thinking of buying this phone, but unsure of it now. Thanks.
UW, 25 Feb 2014Hi, I'm planning to buy Nokia 625, I noticed its has only 512MB RAM. Is it enough to run Win O... moreThe can pixels are gud but 625 has big display so its quality is less and for the its great bcoz its windwos based phone so 512 MB is enough for it to run multi program and games but if u wanna buy better can thm go for 720
Have only 5 Mp camera so b careful. consider apple, iphone , samsunsung or even q -mobile. battery life is too small
High end phone with budget price! For a price that cheap, it's amazing that this phone already have moe than what I asked. Very easy to operate and it's handy, not too big, not too small. But I got the problem with storage, I love to play games and download many of them, is it possible if i store is in SD card instead of phoen memory? 8GB internal storage can not accomodate the heavy games. I didn't mean to complain but if I can store my games in SD card that would be awesome!! But overall, I love this phone very much!
It is Nice ph vert much gud bettery life thn htc..few probs abt czmera am facing tht every picture i take it comes double n if i delete one copy other one also gone dont know wht to do?i tranceferd my deta n pics now pics in tumbnaim folder r blurr how i can dix thm.another prob whn i take picture frm distances it quailty get so bad n whn i take pic with minimum distance it comes Nice in quailty any help un this matter?
amitkumar, 28 Feb 2014Hi gus it's. God phone but any item recive idont where he is an i don't set my favourite ring tone ringtone maker download in nokia store..