riyaz, 30 Nov 2013dear frinds dont buy this phone this is onely looking good bad phone please please dont buy th... moreHi riyaz, pls don compare it with android, the features might be less, but still wndows platform is a superb OS.
It is not costly as galaxy s3( which i have asw ell), but the photos and videos in S3 are damn blurred as compared to lumia 625
NikiDroid, 01 Dec 2013Check on your local store or online shop. Better Lumia 720, it has glance support.thanks.
dear frinds dont buy this phone this
is onely looking good bad phone
please please dont buy this pnone In Lumia 625,.. internal memory 8 GB
is not enough to have more
applications. Can we move
application file from phone to SD
card in Lumia 625? Please explain the reason
AnonD-211276, 30 Nov 2013how much is this in Malaysia? which one is better? Lumia 720 or Lumia 625??Check on your local store or online shop. Better Lumia 720, it has glance support.
how much is this in Malaysia?
which one is better? Lumia 720 or Lumia 625??
I use nokia 625 but when we play video and song together the sound of song doesn,t come plzzz tell me the reason
dear frinds dont buy this phone this is onely looking good bad phone please please dont buy this pnone
GL BOO, 29 Nov 2013WHEN U RECTIFIY FOLLOWING DISADVANTAGE MY BUSINESS IS TOTALLY DEPEND ON MS OFFICE APP?????????... moreOh, You are expecting too many things. Then you need to pay more. You wait for improved series in Lumia 600 series with higher budjet phone.
In Lumia 625, internal memory 8 GB is not enough to have more applications. Can we move application file from phone to SD card in Lumia 625? Please explain anyone.
Nirjay Mshy, 30 Nov 2013The Nokia Lumia 625 is better than Nokia Lumia 720... hei frn take625wat......really......i thought of buying 720 instead of 625.......wt do u say
Windows liker, 28 Nov 2013Helo,frnds i m planning to buy a lumia which one is better lumia 720 or lumia 625??? The Nokia Lumia 625 is better than Nokia Lumia 720... hei frn take625
AnonD-209075, 23 Nov 2013Its great phone with superb build quality
Can't transfer videos
Can't attach word or a... moreCan't transfer videos -> Use Kirik Video Share app
Can't attach word or any files in email except photos -> Go to office, press on the doc and select share, then email
Can't attach or send pdf files as attachement
-> Follow the step above
prince, 24 Nov 2013We can send videos by saving them in the pictures folder No need of keeping in pictures folder, use an app called 'Kirik Video Share'
gajodar singh badsha, 25 Nov 2013m not able to send videos from ma SD card..... CAn any one help me out plzzzzzzzz....Use the app 'Kirik Video Share'
WHEN U RECTIFIY FOLLOWING DISADVANTAGE MY BUSINESS IS TOTALLY DEPEND ON MS OFFICE APP???????????????????????????
Y SLEEPING NOKIA AND WINDOWS DEVELOPER???
1. In any browser mail did attach any file(doc,pdf in memory card..)
2. No pen drive connect and projector connect
3. No printer connect
4. Very worst office hub compare to king office soft in android
5. No memory card view option...
6. No send any file from memory card
7. In fb apps and browser does not attach photos.
8. Pdf file not attach to mail
9. Download pdf not access in pc
10. Live tiles not updated if u send new emails not update...battery apps not update
11. If u type word wrongly not edit any letter completely remove word then write correctly...
If u want live tile update net is on lead to battery low soonly...
12. If u use browser during loading u go menu not loading in backgroud go net again loading
13. Office 365 not working properly
14. No cut,copy and paste option
15. If connect to laptop did not access any pdf doc
16. Alram not work turned off mob
17. No custome ringtones
18. No call recording option
19. No wallpaper set
20. No timer set in cam
21. No password protect doc
22. Not access password protected doc (no doc security
23. No apps lock
24. No direct vedio call facility
25. No 3g only option in setting not 3g apps
26. No app storage in memory card insufficient storage cap in phone
27. No apps buying using sim balance or net banking...
28. No esaily close multitasking
29. No seperate password b/w kids and personal login...
30. Cannot move files b/w phone and Sdcard
31. No custumised side buttons
32. No HDMI port for tv out
33. No dual sim
34. No seperate volume control for ringtone and media files due to this u face more missed calls
35. No shortcut status bar in top for net, wifi..etc
36. No swipe left side in home screen totally waste that side
37. No show people matching when I dial number
38. No full support in landscape mode
39. No call duration in history
40. No call log merges same name
41. No single touch answer call with optional
42. No optional auto rotate
43. Not running vedio so many format like mkv....
44. No tem file cleaning option like pc
45. No download largest game or apps without wifi.
DO SOMETHING NOKIA & MICROSOFT…….
THEN ONLY NO 1 IN MARKET……
I LOOSE MY MONEY DUE TO BUYING LUMIA 625 & 620 PHONE FOR BUSINESS ABOVE THINGS R VERY BASICS ONE .MY BUSINESS TOTALLY DEPENDS ON OFFICE HUB BT COMPARE TO KING OFFICE SOFT IN ANDROID TOTALLY WASTE AND NO PENDRIVE CONNECTION……
REPLY WHEN YOU RECTIFY OTHERWISE …TO PREVENT PEOPLE LOOSING MONEY LIKE ME………..
THIS LEADS TO COMPLETELY DOWN MARKETING OF WINDOWS MOBILE
I bought e Lumia 625 about a week ago and I'm very happy with it. Very cool design, good quality materials, and the WP8 is very nice and smooth too. I have no problems or issues so far with the it. WP8 is growing and there are a ton of apps arriving. 9/10