rusal, 15 Oct 2013trust me it is smart phone it has a nice display,smart camera and much more etc.i h've purchas... moreRusal u purchase ur phone yesterday so u like very much as i like ,,, after some time u know the truth about window OS ,,, U LOSE UR MONEY
skud, 15 Oct 2013There is a samsung grandSamsung Grand though looks good, it is not a durable phone. Build quality is ok and also it costs around 18k. But Lumia 625 is just 14.5 k. I was looking for a big screen branded android phone in this range with good battery.
Even I heard lots of complaints about Grand Quattro which is available in this price range.
b.s.gupta, 16 Oct 2013Hi All....! I am planning to buy Nokia Lumia 625, Need ur suggestions on this. Please help me... moreSir ,, u should buy xperia m dual sim @14000 rs n xperia l @14500 xperia c@19000 & experia sp @ 21000 ,,, don't buy nokia lots restrictions and no download option no any kind video player software , no call recorder ,, poor resale value
price was very high and features wise low ram very low to purchase battry also poor compare to android is best agisnt window phone.
I cant view live cams on my lumia625 from various sites but all over this is best mobile
planning to go for Lumia625/720 understand that lots pf hiccups with Windows8 phone like,
not fully loaded win8
512Mb RAM not good
file tranfr issue
no doc/pdf readg possible
not all wind8 apps possible in phone
pls post ur suggestion
how to activate docomo offer in lumia 625 ,its not getting activated what to do?
b.s.gupta, 16 Oct 2013Hi All....! I am planning to buy Nokia Lumia 625, Need ur suggestions on this. Please help me... moreBack to your preference again. If you need file manager, easy manage file without need of PC, better apps, better games, notification center, stay with Android and buy mid end or high end Android.
I am planning to buy Nokia Lumia 625, Need ur suggestions on this. Please help me whether it is useful or not currently am using HTC explorer.
JusTrAy, 16 Oct 2013if i want to open my word file in mmicro sd card, should i use skydrive?Can't. The file should be copied to phone memory first then you can see it.
I love Nokia but I just bought a samsung galaxy grand. ...... coz I saw one of my friends using WP & he is always complaining about it..... when you buy a device at 18 or 19 k no one would like to be bound to a lot of restriction. .. am not complaining about the OS but its still in a developing stage... android gives you all the freedom. .... hope Microsoft gives us something better in near future coz I want my next phone 2 be Nokia. ...
if i want to open my word file in mmicro sd card, should i use skydrive?
should i use skydrive if i want to open my word file from micro sd card??
NikiWP, 15 Oct 2013I think that is the lack of its OS. Java phone, Symbian, Android, can do this.Very funny and disgusting. Thanks for ur answer.
Kazihimel, 15 Oct 2013Today one of our nokia sales centre( Bangladesh) inform me that there is no lumia model that c... moreI think that is the lack of its OS. Java phone, Symbian, Android, can do this.
rusal, 15 Oct 2013trust me it is smart phone it has a nice display,smart camera and much more etc.i h've purchas... moreMy opinion is differ. Windows Phone is not smartphone. Smartphone is a phone that smart, can do many things without need of PC. Here are some points from me:
1. Windows Phone can't copy paste, move file, remove file, create folder inside microSD.
2. Windows Phone gives suggestion to add ringtone using PC transfer them to the phone
3. Windows Phone can't extract files
4. Windows Phone can't read Word and Excel files from SD card
5. Windows Phone just has image option only for attachment via email. Can't attach .zip, .rar, multiple document files
6. Windows Phone has restricted video
7. Windows Phone can't change default ringtone with available ringtone in phone memory that saved in other place or microSD
8. The built-in Internet Explorer can download only if there is supported app. It doesn't has forward, can't upload
Smartphone should have ability to overcome those above easily. And the one can do these is Android.
I think seeing the build quality and the screen size(4.7 inch) it is one of the best phone in the category.
But few things worry me before I this beauty
- PDF files support. How can I view pdf files which is already available in my computer or How do I download files from the phone?
- Can we change the look of the phone. I mean, we only see the home tiles screen and the apps grid screen and nothing else. It is nice. But do we get bored of using it in long run?
- Whatsapp. The biggest complaint I have seen. Is there any solution for not being able to attach/send media files (videos and audio) while chatting with another user?
- Downloading files from the websites using the browser?
- File manager - How to select files(picture, audio, video, docs, pdf) and send them through chat applications?
It is very bad that there is no android phone in this range with good build quality and which provides such a nice and big screen.
So I am hoping there is no solution for most of the questions above so that I can purchase this phone without regretting.