rusal, 15 Oct 2013trust me it is smart phone it has a nice display,smart camera and much more etc.i h've purchas... moreMy opinion is differ. Windows Phone is not smartphone. Smartphone is a phone that smart, can do many things without need of PC. Here are some points from me:
1. Windows Phone can't copy paste, move file, remove file, create folder inside microSD.
2. Windows Phone gives suggestion to add ringtone using PC transfer them to the phone
3. Windows Phone can't extract files
4. Windows Phone can't read Word and Excel files from SD card
5. Windows Phone just has image option only for attachment via email. Can't attach .zip, .rar, multiple document files
6. Windows Phone has restricted video
7. Windows Phone can't change default ringtone with available ringtone in phone memory that saved in other place or microSD
8. The built-in Internet Explorer can download only if there is supported app. It doesn't has forward, can't upload
Smartphone should have ability to overcome those above easily. And the one can do these is Android.
I think seeing the build quality and the screen size(4.7 inch) it is one of the best phone in the category.
But few things worry me before I this beauty
- PDF files support. How can I view pdf files which is already available in my computer or How do I download files from the phone?
- Can we change the look of the phone. I mean, we only see the home tiles screen and the apps grid screen and nothing else. It is nice. But do we get bored of using it in long run?
- Whatsapp. The biggest complaint I have seen. Is there any solution for not being able to attach/send media files (videos and audio) while chatting with another user?
- Downloading files from the websites using the browser?
- File manager - How to select files(picture, audio, video, docs, pdf) and send them through chat applications?
It is very bad that there is no android phone in this range with good build quality and which provides such a nice and big screen.
So I am hoping there is no solution for most of the questions above so that I can purchase this phone without regretting.
I am fully confident that it is phones like the Lumia 625 that will pull Nokia through. At this price range, such good solid quality from Nokia and a lot more, the Lumia is literally in a class of its own.
did any one experience some black spot while switching to auto-brightness mode(while theme->background is light)at the bottom side !!!
screen portion, just above the search tab found bit darker as compared to whole screen during auto-brightness mode...
trust me it is smart phone it has a nice display,smart camera and much more etc.i h've purchased this phone yesterday only first i compared it with grand but i found much more interesting in lumia 625.it has windows 8,x-box gaming,ms-office and a nice calculator for computer science basics.it has all gates which are in comp'ter science.it has nice picture quality,camera,smart camera.so it's lumai 625.it is a nice smart phone
Today one of our nokia sales centre( Bangladesh) inform me that there is no lumia model that can be use for 3g video call(regular video call through mobile network).IS it true?
freeze, 15 Oct 2013it possible to use this mobileusing WINDOWS 8 OS when its had a 512MB RAM ? ? ? The resolution and its hardware that should be asked. If the resolution is PC resolution and its hardware almost near as powerful as PC, it can come true.
freeze, 15 Oct 2013it possible to use this mobile to play games when its had a 512MB RAMYes, I had ever played Assassin's Creed (trial), good, smooth, almost no lag (when got orb checkpoint, it stops a while less than 1 second). Six-Guns good too, smooth.
Anyone plz tell me why dont i get mobile sign beside my facebook profile name when friends checking me out in fb❔
it possible to use this mobileusing WINDOWS 8 OS when its had a 512MB RAM ? ? ?
Lumia 720 & Lumia 625... which the best choice?
consider battery life, camera, video resolution.. no bias comment please
512mb RAM?? i guess it will hang a lot when playing high graphic games..
can i adjust the font size to big when i texting message and zoom in when browsing the web in this phone?