I have just updated to Lumia black but i don't have screen glance, pleas help with settings for glance
Mash, 30 Apr 2014should I buy 625 or should I wait for Lumia 630? suggestion pleasei think 625 is good i used and batter than 720
The search button on Right hand side bottom is really irritating. Is it possible to de-activate the button?
I am using this phone from last 4 months and it is good phone,
Good camera and even front cam
Skype is working very good without any problem
8gb memory is enough
screen size is cool for watching movies
This phone is good , buy it without any tension
i am also using the 625 for 3 months. i have used android ( xperia neo v) for 2 years and frustrated with android.
lumia 625 is good one and wait for 8.1 update that will solve all your worries
Hi! Need some advise on how to unblock pop up blocker for this phone. Thanks.
if i update windows 8.1 through preview developer ? will it void warranty ??
Alekseyy, 28 Apr 2014somebody out there explain how to find and install windows 8.1 . am using a lumia 625. thanks ... moreAs WP8.1 is released in Developer Preview only, no official release. If you want to install the WP8.1, then download Developer Preview form market place, Login with you live ID, ans manually search for update. You will get the WP8.1 on your phone. (This may require a developer account)
Ola guys,ive been with a 625 for almost 2 months. A good phone. As a heavy advanced user this does not fit my expectations. The browser not able to download most of the data, some sites not opening at all, unable to download my favourite ebooks. The camera not having 1080p video recording, unable to store maps in sd card, individual file detials not desplayable, absence of arrow keys to position cursor, eish my money waisted
somebody out there explain how to find and install windows 8.1 . am using a lumia 625. thanks in advance
Going through the mixed reviews & vibes regarding Nokia Lumia 625, has driven me to express my hands-on-experience regarding this phone. Before we go ahead with analyzing the functionalities of the phone, I would like to state the brief usage pattern of my phone: as it is mostly used for each and everything on earth, almost on a daily basis, except for Games (not that much of a gaming freak… :D ). So let’s get started:
1. Battery Back-up: 15 hours on talk-time on 3G network & around 10 hours if extensive use of Videos, Music and Apps are made.
2. OS: Came in with 8.0 Windows which was later upgraded to 8.1 via the developer option. No doubt the updated OS has made quite a lot of remarkable and necessary changes, which can now give a tough challenge to the Androids now. The variations in the UI and making the accessibility to the phone are much simpler which is definitely a welcome change. Though there are a few hiccups – for eg.
a) I can’t customize my ringtone as the option “Custom” under: SettingsSystemRingtones+SoundsRingtone is missing. Tried re-starting the phone, placing the songs under Ringtones folder, etc. but to no respite.
b) Unable to download the songs from Nokia Mix Radio, as it states that the songs are unavailable for download (which was earlier available)
c) In Watsapp if I keep on scrolling to check out some old messages, after 4-5 scrolls, the app just closes and moves out (This issue is on since inception and not post the update)
d) The duration of the content copied on clipboard is relatively very less as compared to Android (Hardly for few minutes)
e) Unable to customize my Alarm tone (Have to compulsorily select from the ones pre-defined by the manufacturer… No option to customize present)
These are just a few issues which though not very much of an issue to blow out of proportion, but still can irritate the end user to a great extent.
3. Gets heated up if on call for say around 20 minutes or more.
4. Have been using this phone for more than 6 months, but never ever faced the issue of phone hanging up. Works smoothly.
5. Audio quality is very good…. Has a maximum sound up to 30 levels, though an end-user would be quite satisfied at say level 18-20 for an average use though the loud-speaker quality on calls or otherwise is not great… an average rating of 3/5.
6. Earlier the videos were clubbed under Music + Videos section, and multiple deletions of videos were not possible. Individually had to select a video and delete it. Now post the update, multiple deletion of videos is possible (quite a hassle it was; now sorted  )
7. Tiles on the home-screen – Post the update, the size and the number of the tiles on the screen can be customized.
8. Background Photo – You can now customize and place your favourite photo from the album as a home-screen background photo (which is transparent and acts as a water mark image against your tiles present)
9. Best of the entire update feature: is the availability of notification bar and easy access to your customized apps under quick action center. (say Rotate Screen, WiFi tab, Bluetooth tab, Flight Tab, etc. can be placed at the top of notification page which is available just a downward drag from the top of home-screen)
Is a good buy definitely (after which phone is hassle free till date??? )
hello please help ...how and were do i upgrade windows 8.1 version from? please help . thank you
It's really annoying me. The spec said it's Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for this model, yet my screen has few little scratches just because I put it in my pocket. Can I do something over it?
The ringer volumeis too low.how to increase the volume on viber ringing
how can i upgrade my l625 to W 8.1.PLZ help me...plz mention d steps..im now using WP BLACK.PLZ help me...