Anonymous, 23 Jun 2014after transferring a lot of videos from my previous samsung galaxy fon, i m unable to see the ... moreInstall moli player pro....just try it..no need to purchase...
But it plays videos stored on your external memory.
the ram does not matter at all
all that matters is your processor with such a power packed processor with gpu adreno 305 there is no problem running you games and new apps.
whereas concerned the app store there are 2 million(2013) apps on windows app centre which easy to use so why bother to accept the change.
after transferring a lot of videos from my previous samsung galaxy fon, i m unable to see the videos..whats the problem??
Its awsm phone .... Use dis phone in past 15 no problems even not 1 time hang reallly m satisfied.... With dis phone the camera is awsm suprb battry bkup....
zubi, 20 Jun 2014plz tell me how to sign in nokia lumia 630 guide me plx thanxGo to sign up windows live acount Hotmail
Everything about this phone is AWESOME but not the RAM it should be 1GB otherwise i give it 09 out of 10
Not happy with 512 MB RAM of my Lumia 520 due to lagging, after storing about 45 favorite applications & half a dozen strategy games.
why should I buy this phone again with the same RAM capacity.
sabz, 21 Jun 2014Compared to the Lumia series this is ok, 1. Customize the front Tile background 2. This is W... morePls dont say anything rubbish about nokia ... its really a good phone its does not heat while talking .. the camera is good & the battery back is also good....its quick
Same Nokia Same Sh*t...
512 mb ram, and they playing for to be first, hahahah...
Awesome phone . A full package with all necessary gadgets and tools. A nice addition in cell phone family.
friends plz tell me whether i want to buy lumia 630 or not i was confused alot with all the reviews.plz ....help me.
Hi fnds am using this phone last 20days there is no any problem its really works awesome.nd cam is also vvgood comparing Samsung core ng lg optimus.battry backup simply super clear black display.am fully satisfied abt thus nd also I recommend this.
Compared to the Lumia series this is ok,
1. Customize the front Tile background
2. This is Windows 8.1, so dont be surprised if you cannot connect to the 3G, even the ISP would not know.
3. Take a little bit of time to respond to the touch sequence.
4. You can feel the heat on the ear piece, while talking
5. While charging, never shows its charging
6. You may get confused by the ringer vol and the speaker vol. same buttons.
7. Camera has to be manually accessed.
8. Well nokia stays by their masterpiece, while someone calls you, even ur neighbours can hear. Coz the speakers are in the back.
9. Worst of all features - there are not many good appz in the windows market. So rethink if you need to buy.
Battery backup : on a full use, can stay to day. The moment the battery is over by 30%, then will fall very fast.
Camera : There is no Flash, but the photos taken in dark , comes out good. Remember its not the camera, but the nokia camera app which will help.
Overall - not so great, compared to the other cheaper phones in the market.