kabeer1718, 08 May 2012hey go for samsung omnia w...its an awsome phone.Samsung never solved bug fixes like call end ,battery..Where nokia solved it..And next comes nokia maps best navigation ..and when u come to updates samsung sucks..
My query goes to all 710 owners in india who have updated it's software with the latest one provided by NOKIA (includes end call bug fix and battery backup).
> How much can i expect battery life if only used for calls, texts and lil bit of gaming(1hr per day)
> If connected to pc having pirated windows 7, and updated will there be any issue regarding popups and msgs from microsoft regarding it?
> Can't it be directly updated via wifi?
pooh, 14 May 2012How can we download videos from this phone?????hi friend.Download supertube app form windows market place.Then dwnld hd videos frm youtube.:-)
If this phone doesnt support java and I also heard some rumors that this phone doesnt support adobe flash as well... does it mean that this phone cant even view some youtube videos since their videos is supported by adobe flash?
hi there to all gsmarena fans.
Just got ma black beast Nokia lumia 710 in mysore(Karnataka) for 14500 rs.
1st of All any1 who is lukin for a great fone under 15 k,pls do go for this.Windows os unbeatably remarkable.I had a galaxy s2 bfore.i gave it to mom.And I m very happy with this product.Xtremely fast,refreshing qwerty keypad,great social integration,etc etc.Really any 1 who is willing to buy it trust me U won't regret buying this 1.and if any 1has any doubt pls post it on gsmarena and I will for sure rply.
3cheers to Nokia,Microsoft,and GSMarena :D
u can change your pc windows registry to unable usb storage mode, please refer to my previous post.
ok, the purpose of this post is to help those with 3G connection speed problem. i was bug by this problem since day 1. first i thought it was because of my old simcard, changed it but only slightly improve.
today found out from a helpful xda member, this problem was due to the network setup program. just reset your phone and 1st thing after that uninstall/delete this network setup program, dont launch it. and your 3G speed is back to normal lightning speed! now i only use EDGE and it's just nice for me, and the good thing is the battery lsat me 1 full day!
1. No internet sharing with PC. (Teathering)
2. Cannot set MP3 Songs as ring tones directly. You have to convert
song into ringtone first.
3. Cannot use Phone as storage device.
4. No "week" view in calendar. This is ridicules. Month view is so tiny
that you cannot see meeting, appointments.
5. Cannot connect to PC or another mobile through Bluetooth for file
6. Bluetooth can only be used to connect wireless headset.
7. Alarms do not ring if phone is switched off.
8. Phone does not charge in switched off mode. It automatically
9. Cannot answer/reject calls without unlocking screen.
10. Speech feature is provided for calling and messaging. However it is
not there for e-mails where it is most needed to write long e-mails.
11. Memory cannot be expanded as there is no memory slot.
12. No option to take backup of all content at once. You have to sync
contacts with windows live, music with Zune, other documents with
13. Cannot take backup of messages.
14. Cannot send messages using any of PC software. This feature is there
in Nokia Suite.
15. Cannot search in message. This is most needed feature. You have to
scroll through all messages to look for old message.
16. Cannot send or receive business card.
17. Phone does not support alpha-numeric password for screen lock, and
so unable to sync with corporate exchange server as outlook exchange
server policy for our company requires alpha-numeric password.
18. Long calls gets disconnected after 15-18 min. Not sure why.
19. They have provided Microsoft office but you cannot open password
protected excel or word file.
20. we cant able to edit the photos
21. chat is Very slow
22. Camera quality is not good
23. You Can not Download App more than 20 MB over 3G,2G. have to have WiFi for that
24. You Can not Delete Contact from phone if it belongs to Facebook
which is better
nokia lumia 710 OR samsung omnia w??
is there any thing like jailbreak in this phones???
how is the free games in this phone??
sam, 10 May 2012How i down songs in lumia 710Use the Zune Desktop Software which can be downloaded from www.zune.net
mukul, 10 May 2012An average phone i wd say,UI is fast,gd camera,no lagging,bt dre r many problems i am facing w... moreYou can connect to the internet to download large application(s) by just connect your phone (via USB Cable) to a computer with Zune Desktop Software installed and it will use the PC's internet. And to download apps while connected to PC, just go to windowsphone.com and get an app in the marketplace, then it will be automatically download into your phone.
WP7, 11 May 2012Can Skype be used the phones primary camera?Yes, Skype's video calling can be used on the rear camera.
+ves great gaming fone nice for time pass
-ves no secondary video camera
poor battery backup if you play or surf more
does not support flash sites
icant even open my outlook webaccess on it
the operating system is not gud n u cant send or receive songs by bluetuth which is not gud so overall not a gud mobile