1. Pretty fast and good display
2. GPS speed is ultimate than any other phone. Without network / WI GPS Locates you in 15 Seconds max
3. Applications are good in marketplace (dont compare with Google and Apple they are very elder)
4. Offline Maps is as simple as any Commercial navigation device (Pretty decent for a Free App)
5. Awesome integration on Social networks and mails and the mail interface
1. No Application can run in back ground (for Eg Whats app, Tango, Skype etc will not frozen if it is send to background, I use Sports tracker and it was awesome in Symbion / Android and IoS, but it closes when you play music in background, or receive call and it is same for all applications
2. Nokia drive lacks a lot of feature when compared with Symbian version itself.
3. I personally prefer Google maps for more details (Bing not so good) But no possibility of Google maps available in windows phone. I love the latitude in Google maps, which I miss a lot.
4. The antennas are in a awkward positions, so if you hold your phone with shoulder support and press to ears, the other party in the call will barely hear your words. So you always use your hands to hold your phone while you are on a call.
5. Bluetooth is only for connecting headphones, I prefer a blue tooth transfer for small music files than sharing it on the cloud.
6.Lack of USB media support, a real pain to use Zune all time to access your data
7. Cant send your contact as business card directly from your phone book as a text message.
8. Interface is not comfortable
Metro interface is is ok in initial days for looks, ut you have to scroll and scroll to get your option. Time consuming interface to use makes a bit uncomfortable feeling in a longer use (of about 2 months and above)
In general it is a good phone if you use it for calls and Emails and only foreground applications. But if you use all smart applications like Viber, Skype, Whatsapp, Bluetooth Transfer then it is not a good phone for you.
Microsoft should learn from Symbian and Stephen Elop should understand Only MS smartphones will destroy Nokia completely. No Idea whether his intention is to do destroy or so ;)
thiss phone is awesome!! i dropped it under a bus and its screen is almost completely smashed and it still works.. this happened 5months ago.. just love my phone..
i like nokia lumia 710 this mobail is very qute ficher and bettery life is jhakkas
this is a great phone. Is there WP7.8 release yet? I think Windows OS gonna be the only winner among iOS and android.
dear friends lumia 710 have poor battery life,,but net browsing is good.....its an average phone with some dis advantage.............
Nuwan, 03 Nov 2012what the hell !!!!!some people says this phone very very bad phone and some people says this p... moreThis is a good phone. But before buying you may want to know 1) This phone do not have a good battery, not aslo have a poor battery. the more processor you got, the battery will drain first. After heavy internet use, songs, using camera,and calling the battery will last one day. (18 hours/personal experience).
2)It can stream video online easily from youtube or any other website. No lag at all.
3)you can not download songs and video directly from internet. Its not the problem with the phone. its windows OS that dont allow to download songs and video from internet. you have to use ZUNE. for games and apps you have to use marketplace.
4)This phone is fast, smoothy no lagging.
5)bluetooth can not be used for file transfer because of windows OS restriction.
*** PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE ABOUT BLUETOOTH SONG AND VIDEO TRANSFER, WANT A SMOOTH PHONE THAT WILL NEVER HANG AND LAG, WANT A PHONE THAT VERY EASY TO OPERATE AND CONNECT YOU ALL TIME WITH OTHER THROUGH FACEBOOK, INTERNET, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK HARD AND PLAY GAME WITH HIS PHONE DEVICE WITH STYLE THEN THIS IS THE PHONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR****
the thong has many advantage has also some disadvantage. Now its upto you guys. your money your decision. I bought Nokia Lumina 710 few days ago and love my phone verry much. Its much better thn android.
Gift it to someone you plan a revenge on.
Lumia 710: the body is Nokia but the soul is Microsoft. For Soul: Haven't figured out yet how to transfer the songs I want to the phone. Apps are there but most cost money.nokia and microsoft maps are way below googlemaps. And to download anything you need to sign into microsoft live id. And even after doing that the phone will say that connection couldn't be done.
Impossible to do even small stuff that one takes for granted on android or even older nokia phones. For Body: the battery sucks. why oh why Nokia you have colluded with the Microsoft and got junk installed in the phones?
poor battery life.............limited usage of bluetooth ...........
what the hell !!!!!some people says this phone very very bad phone and some people says this phone very good phone.so please tell me this phone good or bad. i need this featurs.(1)-good batary life (2)-i want to watch online videos (3)-i want to download any songs,videos,games,apps on internet (4)-i want non stuck phone (5)-i dont need blutooth.please tell me this phone good or bad?