got 2 pc @ damn cheap price @onlyRs 10980/- best phone for internet surfing/offc doc processing after its windows
Im using lumia710 frm past an year.
This phone is not updating remaining balance after ending the call.
Is there any solution for this issue...
Sorry i don't know English much.
disappointed to the fact that it cannot be upgraded to wp8... and it is really very annoying to sync music and all other things with zune.. & Bluetooth with only limited function
dudu89, 30 Oct 2012hey guys... im from cyprus and i found this phone 180 euro in greece and i want to buy it ...... moredef dis nokia lumia is ur thing nly con i think is bluetooth or else fine i m using it since it released thumbs up for lumia
Romy, 30 Oct 2012how can i take screen capture in lumia 710??how can i take or video myself with the cameria by holding it face up???
Bought this phone in late august. I was aware of windows phone 8 being released, and the fact this phone was never going to get the upgrade. Instead it will get an upgrade to windows 7.8...
I bought this handset on pay as you go (upgrade) for £90. For that price, there is very little you can fault for this phone.
I will list what I feel are the main pro's and con's of this phone
- LOTS of power/very little lag.. This processor is 1400mhz or 1.4ghz. For the same amount of money for an android, you're looking at 800mhz or at a push 1ghz, which is bad for gaming, web browsing, startup times for apps... If like me you HATE lag, then at the time, this phone was the best handset on a tight budget. (512mg RAM is also welcome)
- People hub. Ok, im no expert on this, only used it once for Facebook, and now I've deleted it. But Facebook gets intergrated very well.
- Data usage seems to be ok. I'm on a 500 megabyte data plan every 30 days, and even though im a heavy data reliant person, I'm struggling to get the data above 220 megabytes (sites I use regularly are normally image and text web based pages, not video, there is also an option to turn data usage off in the phone settings)
-The touchscreen and its keyboard are a pleasure to use (auto correction is very good).
- Multitasking. You can go back to the last 5 apps you were on, making flicking from a game to internet explorer to an office document very easy.
- Battery life. Wow, this is bad. But, if you're able to buy a spare battery for long journeys away from a charger then you're ok. Good quality 3rd party battery makers are also an option (wish I could give a shout-out to the particular company, but the rules stop me)
- Office. Its very basic. You can't put images into word documents, can't create PowerPoint documents, excel works ok, but like word, its the barebones. (You can create, edit, delete word and excel documents)
- Although the marketplace/ online app store is getting better in size and quality, apps such as BBC-iPlayer are missing, as well as the ability to download or rent a couple of movies, or TV shows. (apps are available to download YouTube videos though). The marketplace may also become less updated and supported due to the introduction of windows phone 8
- Volume controls are BAD. Not the buttons themselves, but I find that when you turn up the volume, volume strength 20-23 are the same, but the 24-27 is a lot louder. This is BAD if like me, you like you're music player to be flawless. There is also no equalizer. Hopefully this will be fixed in the 7.8 update.
It should be noted that you will be tied down to Zune music, which I personally don't like. If like me, you don't have access to a computer, you will be unable to delete unwanted music downloaded from the marketplace
- You only get 6.2gb of storage, not 8gb
Overall, and this is where professional reviewers fall short, I've found windows phone 7.5 to be fairly stable. In the 2 months of owning this Nokia lumia 710 handset, it has only crashed on me once.
Data has also stopped working on me once, but editing the APN settings under mobile network sorted out the issue, and there have been no problem since
Honestly, I'd give this phone 10/10... Only if you can buy this handset at the dirt cheap price I got it at...
Oh My God...You should use this handset..I used Samsung Galaxy Ace and many other phones..But my Lumia 710 is the best among them..Amazing Display clarity, Good Camera, Best user interface..I love Windows 7.5 Mango..
hey guys... im from cyprus and i found this phone 180 euro in greece and i want to buy it ... but i thinking also about sony miro... pls help me because till wednesday i will buy it... what is better lumia 710 or miro... btw i need fast internet on my phone and i dont know what to take...