the battery life is fine if you adjust settings. with normal use i get 2days. bluetooth is lame, zune is lame, no memory slot is lame.
I bought this phone and these are the problems i faced:
1. No USB Tathering.
2. File Transfer not supported using bluetooth, but u can connect ur ear-piece with bluetooth.
3. Poor Battery life.
4. Transfer pics and songs to and from PC with the help of "Zune" software, coz OVI suite and PC suite dont work with this phone.
5. If U need to set some mp3 sonf as ur ringtone then u need to be sure it is less than 1Mb size. So i prefferes better to use the inbuilt phone ringtones.
6. *111# and things like those numbers dont work.
7. U will need a micro SIM to fit in. So be ready with ur micro SIM card.
bapun, 22 Apr 2012plz tell me that what is different between androad os & windows osandroid has a big disadvantage that there is no possibilities to deploy vpn software such as skype whereas windows will do
can't coonect to internet on my laptop via wifi or usb cable using phone modem
Everything is great including SAR value. Thanks Nokia, but I love my brain more than Your phones.
hi...i just got this phone and i need to access the multimedia and more and its not allowing me...and also is Zune free?...as it is requesting for payment...pls i need ur help.
Gerat phone for the money . Its fast for a single core . Dont worry about lack of memory use skydrive to access a futher 7gb of data .
The phone is pretty good, nice glass fast however the windows OS IMO sucks big time.
does anyone know , which is better nokia belle store or nokia window store ..
best smart phone ever
1..stunningly social ,.
2..internet beyond the browser .
3..microsoft office .view and edit