khan, 28 Jan 2014Can you help me about 720 battrey?Battery will last for a day easily with 3G internet usage. Battery is no problem at all.
Screen keep freezing every single day and need to soft reset it (power + Vol down button). How do I prevent this from happening? I still have the original software version out of the box (not yet updated to Amber nor Black)
neo, 27 Jan 2014I am nit getting push notification for WhatsApp on Lumia 720. When I open the app, all message... moreWhen I was used Lumia 520, I experienced the same too, WhatsApp said, "WhatsApp has detected an issue with your Push Notifications system. Please reboot your device". Always says this although I have turned off power saving and keep updated WhatsApp at that time. I had several times asked about this to WhatsApp by send feedback, the one answer from them that noticed by me, said that my APN operator was not true. I replied them, asked them again if my APN operator was not true why I use Android smartphone before used Lumia 520 I didn't get that message above, they (WhatsApp team) couldn't answer my question. I concluded that WhatsApp was still like that because of Windows Phone system.
1. The interface of this phone is best among any phone at a price range of 16000-17000. Infact it is as good as any other high end phones priced at Rs. 30000 or more.
2. The phone has got a fantastic camera. The sharpness of image is much better than any other phone of its range. There is a substantial difference in the output as compared to samsung phones for sure. As far as colour of the output is concern it is more towards white (brighter side) it is not so balanced but this doesn’t make any great difference to someone who doesn’t critically evaluate its output so much. Overall the output is largely acceptable. So is the case with the videos.
3. Build quality of this phone is again no comparision with any other phone of its range. Samsung piece whether worth 15000 or 35000 all of them look the same. The build quality of samsung is awful.
4. If anyone tell you this phone doesn’t Lag or retart on its own. He is a big time lier.
5. Smartphones, by default, are suppose to be good at multitasking. NOKIA has given an exception to this phone. When you try to switch your phone from whatsapp to skype and than to wechat and again back to whatsapp. It is not quick at all. The switch from whatsapp to skype will atleast take 7-11 seconds minimum. I am not exaggerating. Please note this. When you get on skype, it takes so much time reload itself that the fun of using a smartphone is no where to be seen. Same is the case with whatsapp and wechat.
6. The videos that you download in the mobile gallery from whatsapp if deleted from the whatsapp chat, you cannot resend the video by whatsapp by going to mobile gallery. When you click on send option, it doesn’t have option to send via whatsapp/wechat/skype etc. All you can do is upload it to skydrive or email. This is not acceptable.
7. Like android, it doesn’t have swipe gesture chatting. If you are not aware about SGC, please search on google. It is so much required in todays mobile world.
8. When you want to call your friend, say, Karan, than you may type K A R ……on the dialer… but there is no such option to type letters .. you have to dial only number… that too when you dial full number still u cannot judge whether you have stored that number in your phone before or not unless you press the button “call”.
9. PDF file downloaded from emails cannot be email back easily once you have deleted that email. That PDF file will be seen in your mobile but cannot email easily. One has to follow complex procedure to email it.
10. The audio file downloaed from whatsapp can be heard only in whatsapp. You cant locate it on your phone anywhere else but only in whatsapp chat. Once you deleted that whatsapp chat, you cannot locate it anywhere in mobile to listen it again. Forget emailing it to anyone.
11. The phone is slow as compared to any other android phone worth 16-17000. There is no denial. Even NOKIA people cannot deny this fact.
12. The delivery of messages on whatsapp is not timely. At times it gets delivered only when you open whatsapp.
13. Nokia Music is valid for only 6 months. Latter you got to pay for it. You cannot send the songs via email/bluetooth. Bakwaaas.
14. After using this phone, I am unable to find any reason why I should keep using window phone instead of an android one. Android is much better superior and more importantly user friendly. No denial. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY ONE SHOULD SELECT WINDOW PHONE OVER ANDROID.
Those who are too much in whatsapp, multitasking, emails.. this phone is not worthy at all and those with tonnes of patience can go with this phone.
720 user, 27 Jan 2014gestapo uno, have you ever tried this before? think i already did that it seemed not to work.. ('',)yes I did on my htc 8x and it did work, just didn't explore with other technicalities yet but maybe if I would have some spare time, i'll try to check other options
user, 27 Jan 2014I hv faced dt prblm once...den i do hard reset..aftr dt its vry fine., Hard reset is the only option. copy the pics first, Make sure its the same folder and what not, Then just do hard reset. Thats the only answer.
720 USER, 27 Jan 2014anyone who has better knowledge with lumia 720.. pls. help.. i still can't create a playlist..... moreits better to create a playlist using the windows phone manager using your pc.
AnonD-207025, 27 Jan 2014How to make playlist its simple wen u learn it frst play a song thn add albums or songs to... morelumiAwesome, it seemed that that this is what i did but the song that i am playing doesn't add up on the playlist that i made...
720 USER, 27 Jan 2014anyone who has better knowledge with lumia 720.. pls. help.. i still can't create a playlist..... moreHow to make playlist
its simple wen u learn it
frst play a song thn add albums or songs to now playing... U want to add.
thn go to now playing. In its settings there is option save as playlist. Wich cn b seen in music & vedios . Right swipe..if u hv query ask me....
gestapo uno, 22 Jan 2014try adding to now playing then the music you want to be in the playlist then save as playlist ... moregestapo uno, have you ever tried this before? think i already did that it seemed not to work.. ('',)
anyone who has better knowledge with lumia 720.. pls. help.. i still can't create a playlist.. i was thinking of keeping each songs under 1 playlist, but i just can't.. anyone who van help me with the step by step procedure.. thank you in advance!!!
Hey guys ,
I have a lumia 800 and i had the same problem and guess what i found the SOLUTION,
Step 1 :Download the App NETWORK SETUP FROm Marketplace
Step 2 : Chnage the settings to WWW for Mobile network for vodafone only .
STep 3 save
Step 4 : restart phone
You will find that whats app works fine !
ENquire wit approprita network providers for the setting .
johnywalker, 27 Jan 2014I had this fr about 8 months...initially I ws very pleased,gradually started getting frustated... moreSame here.
will get soon from xperia sp or grnd 2!
will never buy ny WP!!!
I had this fr about 8 months...initially I ws very pleased,gradually started getting frustated..prob is wit the os...lacks basic features...nw I hav xperia sp..its jst awesm..fully satisfied..i recommend ppl not to buy any windowsphone as of nw atleast til wp8.1 releases...