Ruby, 17 Jan 2014Hello
Help me pls
My nokia lumia 720 gets heated when i hear music and also it gets heat... moreDear Ruby,
Don't hear music for a long time on Mobile phones, and while playing games avoid games which has something to do with climbing......this way you will get best out of your mobile phone. If your phone gets heated, refrigerate it for every 15 to 20 mins. Let me know if this helps.
Viru K, 16 Jan 2014WhatsApp is not working properly in Nokia Lumia 720. If you try to see your old messages in Wh... morepls wen eva i snap a photo, d photo goes to d top of d camera roll album instead of d bottom. i don't know wat to do. so if i snap a pix and sype bak 2 view it i see d last pic in d album. i hav gone 2ru d settins but can't find any thing. pls help me. tanks.
For all lumia 720 users ........
1. You need to get all stuffs of apps from store even basics
2. Apps are not great for windows as compared to android and many super apps free in android are pad in windows
3. Nokia lumia amber gdr2 with windows phone 8 is latest for 720
4. Phone is not much detailed and android users will feel for switching to windows
5. There is no much to say except camera in 720
6. After used for 2 to 3 weeks of purchase you will get worried of getting windows phone
7. phone gets heated up after usage of games and music which is common issue
8. Battery comes down quickly when playing games for 20 min continuosly and also heats up near back camera portion which is also common issue
9. You wont have file manager to get organised
10. Your musics will be scattered in albums songs and other folds inside music+videos
11. phone battery drains soon when you use 3g for internet instead of 2g.
12. you can view your videos saved in photos which makes you annoyed
13. Atlast you will have a mind set to go back to android or get into android for features and apps .......
Waiting for black update gdr3 this month end or by q1 in India ...... Windows phone 8.1 also is yet to be updated in q2 or q3 of this year 2014...
Help me pls
My nokia lumia 720 gets heated when i hear music and also it gets heated up when i use games like hill climb .....
The battery drains soon i mean 8% in 20 min of usage in games along with heating exactly at backside near to camera portion .....
1. Heating observed exactly backside near to camera
2. Battery drains quickly after using games like hill climb
3. Battery drains quickly when i swich on to 3g mode from 2g ...
Pls help ..... Is this problem common or is it unusual to my device alone and should i go to nokia care for claim ....
my nokia lumia 720 suddenly gets shutdown and restart soon......this problem occurs specially when i am listening music.....
plz tell if there is any solution
I just wanted to know that, is windows phone having file manager like android? where does it save the files when You download it from net , having unsupported formats like video files...
lumia 720 vs 625, 15 Jan 2014hi friends i am in big confusion whether to buy Lumia 720 or 625. looks and camera of 720 are ... moreLook man, I got the 720, 3 days ago. Its hardware is awesome and battery life is way better than d 635. Also the screen size is perfect for one handed use ND also good for watching videos. I totally recommend d 720.
Viru K, 16 Jan 2014WhatsApp is not working properly in Nokia Lumia 720. If you try to see your old messages in Wh... more
Have been using Lumia 720 for 6 months and not once had any problem with Whatsapp. Maybe your handset is faulty?
WhatsApp is not working properly in Nokia Lumia 720. If you try to see your old messages in WhatsApp, it always exit from this app and comes to home screen. Hence, check this issue and then decide to buy this Lumia handset. Many user has posted this issue on WhatsApp Review site, but no support or reply from developer. I think Windows (Microsoft) is not ok for this app.
AnonD-44163, 16 Jan 2014Has anyone experienced volume down failure problem? In the last three days it keeps on coming ... moreI am also experiencing this since last month,sometimes its becomes normal and sometimes it doesn't work.i think this is software problem.
Has anyone experienced volume down failure problem? In the last three days it keeps on coming and going on my Lumia 720 any solution guys? Or is it a hardware problem, that will be too bad as my phone is only 5 months old
i got a nokia lumia 720 mobile 15 days back but it has become a headache for me windows are not working properly its hardware is not responding asper nokia care center power on/off is not working they are sending d set to their main workshop at deihi its a hell . can this be replaced , atleast its creating amess for me