AnonD-97052, 08 Dec 2013Here I am posting my Hands-on-experience on this device: I bought this device on 22 Nov, 13, ... moreThankxx aditya to shared ur experience with us...i m confused of something but u hav solved my problem related to buy lumia 720
Hello, im planning of buying Lumia 720 but i also like HTC Desire 500. Can u give me some advice about which one is the better choise. I want a phone for calls, internet and such stuff like facebook and whatsup. And a better battery would be a bonus. So if u can give advice ill be grateful ;)
AnonD-213264, 08 Dec 2013Guys I am really into buying this phone, but have heard that its screen glass is vulnerable to... moreThis is not true . I have used my Nokia Lumia 720 for about 2 months now . And I dropped the phone like 1.3 metres (Face down) and barely even have a scratch . Go for it .
Last 2 week experiance use in Lumina 720, nice mobile and cute look and easy to handle. battery life is short when use is wifi. when battery chariging time no display how much percentage charge and how much remain.From the begigning I search original case but not available in marekt. I d'nt why ?????
Here I am posting my Hands-on-experience on this device:
I bought this device on 22 Nov, 13, I am posting my reviews and experience till today.
1. Beautiful device, perfect body shape, light weight (I am using SGP Case white color shiny cover for protection, in that cover my phone looks cool)
2. Not to mention it's a battery beast phone & have superb camera, front and back ( yes it is true after amber gdr 2 update my camera showing some grains but not on quality, hope in next update it will solve.
3. For fake comments and reviews from other OS users this phone supports almost all useful apps works very smoothly.
4. Even with 512 MB RAM it works like butter smooth I played some better graphics games like Six Gun, Speed Run, Benji Bananas...well worked.
5. Experience the new OS is cool thing. Live tile display looks easy operating. I used android device Sony Xperia - 1 year and switched to Windows, many laugh at me but now I am very happy and satisfied with my right decision.
6. People complaining about bad hardware but I didn't noticed yet except vibration which I mentioned in CONS below.
1. Basic and major drawback is very low vibration ( no continuous vibration for calls) I can feel it but not strongly as I used other devices but I am used to it and it doesn't bother me very much.
2. If you are using this as business purpose then you will face the problem of editing mails. You can reply, forward, copy but Can't delete text message from mail. But regular users doesn't care as mostly we work on Desktop or Laptop. But it is essential feature which lack and not expecting this from Microsoft.
3. Music can be forwarded or rewind by long press.
4. My phone hanged only one time but after soft reset it never hanged and running smoothly. All because of whatsapp. Only whatsapp opens slow but works perfect. You cannot save videos of whatsapp but again it doesn't bother me.It's gonna solve in next update.
Beside that things Windows Phone can do what android and iOS can.
Windows are new OS it will take time to adapt until people will get bored of Android and iOS devices.
Overall good phone go and buy, and enjoy Windows OS.
For those who are in confusion whether to Buy 720 or 625, I will suggest to go for Lumia 720.
625 has bigger screen and 4G LTE ( no lights in button at bottoms)
720 has everything except 4G ( currently which is not big issue in India, people still using 3G and 720 offers H+ speed which leads to great browsing experience)
Overall I am happy with my Phone.
You can't get everything at low budget, have to compromise on certain things.
( with better budget go for other high end device and never compare this one with them)
At this budget this phone is best and you feel richness holding this silk, light and elegant device.
Hope my experience with my device will help readers.
Enjoy life ... !!
Hi, Prospective Nokia Lumia Buyers. My experience with the Lumia 720 may help ur decision. I purchased the 720 in OCT-13.It was an amzing experience using the phone. Just in 10 days time I expereinced 3 problems with rge camera. 1) Camera failed to capture pics on low lighting mode 2) Pictures captured even in good lighting conditions captured hazy and distorted pics. 3) On Smart Cam mode which is pre installed version,the pics were worse than a 1mp camera.
I approached the Nokia service center gave the phone and got it back after a week with no description what work was done. At the delivery time the camera appeared to be working well.Surprisingly within 8 hours the same problems surfaced. 2nd visit to the center I returned the phone and got it back after another week,this time also there was no description of the work attended. The same thing repeated twice, this time the pic quality was rectified but the low lighting problem persisted. The phone is at the service center again. "Since purchase time of 2months the phone was at the service center more than it was with me"
Guys I am really into buying this phone, but have heard that its screen glass is vulnerable to breakage, is it true? because I cant really afford buying a new one, should I go for this one or Lumia 620 or 625 may be. and lastly also if i buy this phone during new year will it come with the amber update.....
AnonD-207341, 08 Dec 2013yes whatsapp will run on this phone and almost every other app too,absence of a file manager m... moreDoes it mean I won't be able to access stuff from my pc? Cut copy paste of pictures and songs won't be possible? what about messages and contacts... is it possible to copy them or save them.. on memory card and can be accessed from computer?
Like I have nokia 301.. cannot access files on phone directly from pc... neither can see songs n pics nor can export messages/contacts to pc. Access only for files on memory card
I think the small ram memory makes L720 often hang .. what do you think guys?
AnonD-207341, 08 Dec 2013yes whatsapp will run on this phone and almost every other app too,absence of a file manager m... moreDoes it mean I can't access the stuff on phone from my pc... cut, copy, paste not possible for pictures n songs? What about backup and copying msgs & contacts ?
Like in nokia 301 can't access phone files from computer. Its possible only for files on memory card.
AnonD-207097, 08 Dec 2013Hi. I am planning to buy Lumia 720. Among its minus points is written that it does not have a ... moreyes whatsapp will run on this phone and almost every other app too,absence of a file manager means that u can't see ur files or transfer them to pc or send them via bluetooh, like if u have downloaded a file(other than picture and mp3) u will not be able to see or transfer them,u can only see these files in apps which supports them.like if u have a pdf file it will open in adobe or pdf reader.
Hi. I am planning to buy Lumia 720. Among its minus points is written that it does not have a system wide file manager. Can you tell what is the limitation with that. What will I not be able to do due to the absence of system wide file manager. Will WhatsApp run on this phone.My earlier phone was C5 5MP.
Also if you can give me a second option for a smartphone in the same price range and as good as this.
Guys jus have a look at win phone 8.1 concept .,