Sagar , 03 Nov 2013plz suggest me lumia 720 or 625.
which phone is better???
internet Lumia 720
bob@vn, 05 Nov 2013All you said were true, it's time to change another brand. Nokia deserves only in Camera which... moreMe too. :-)
For me Android is the best for price and OS capability, supports file manager, more apps and games, etc.
Shiladitya, 05 Nov 2013Best by nokia,Worst by microsoft! This should be the new tagline of Lumia 720. Build quality... moreAll you said were true, it's time to change another brand. Nokia deserves only in Camera which i really love, but if you open your mind Nokia is behind far from other brand, i suggest not to buy this product.
can any 1 tell me what does it mean??"NO SEPARATE VOL. 4 MEDIA N RINGER in L720"....
Is there any app that can directly play the video from mobile to LED TV using some technology like "Miracast"?
Best by nokia,Worst by microsoft!
This should be the new tagline of Lumia 720.
Build quality is gr8,looks classy,fells solid.
But fails in sw support from microsoft.
So complicated operations,even symbian was 100 times better.
Some people says the api of microsoft os is locked for security reason,Can somebody kindly explain me,whats the use of such type of security if you can't use the device easily.
If we can use the windows on pc with file explorer using my computer,why not here,is my pc not secured.
Its a disaster from microsoft,only impressed by the camera & looks nothing more.
Razz, 03 Nov 2013Hi...i hav a great attractn 2wards the l720...n want 2 buy dis phone...so tell me dat after am... morei have the same problem with you, my 3g is not working after amber update but everything is fine except the 3g. I decided to sell it and buy another brand, i will leave now no Nokia even i love their camera which the only best thing they have. Their product usually no more wi fi hotspot and wi fi direct. Farewell Nokia...
Sajvtk, 05 Nov 2013Lumia 720 supports 4G..?Sorry, Lumia 720 not support 4G. Only 3G and 2G.
raju, 04 Nov 2013plz tell me wich is the best phone of lumia 625,720 and 725nokia lumia 725 is the best phone.
i used program name ( system information ) with green background on icon picture
it say my back camera 3.1mp
how come ? maybe its chaged before
so plz someone try this program and let me know the result
i bought this phone but not new for trying windows mobile
its really nice and smooth ,i like it
but still need work on notifications problems
Lahkar M., 04 Nov 2013Hi wplvr, plz suggest me a memory card 8gb 4 l720. Thanks.Buy a SanDisk class 6 or 10 microSD
runvisakh, 04 Nov 2013Been using the device for 6 months now. Pros: 1. BATTERY - i use wifi almost 24hrs, blu... moreU hav been using l720 from 6 month n u updated it 2 amber...so i want 2 knw dat "is really 3g not workng n battry reduces vry 1stly after amber update"???plz reply
I have a problem with installing SIP phone. is it not support SIP or VOIP phone?????
Been using the device for 6 months now.
1. BATTERY - i use wifi almost 24hrs, bluetooth while driving, camera regualarly, brightness in medium, video playback for 1-2hrs ... STILL BATTERY LASTS FOR 2 DAYS
2. CAMERA - Impressive. macro works like charm, touch to focus is good. video recording is clear as true.
Super clear front cam, you should see the clarity in video call.
3. WINDOWS - One of the best features, i used android for 3yrs before this, within 6 months im now allergic to android phones. With the 8.1 update it added radio, color saturation adj, data sense, peek etc.
4. SOCIAL Ntwrk - Best integration with the contact and mails.
5. WARRANTY - Extended for just 500 rupees.(nb.thats a big relief)
6. GPS AND OVI MAPS - Perfect compass, good response time, drive has few glitches while giving directions.
7. Nokia music, instant sky drive upload, smooth 3D gaming, sleek design.
8. DISPLAY & TOUCH - the resolution and ppi is too good. The touch is super sensitive added with a very responsive smooth UI.
**Forgot to mention, it boots up pretty fast.
1. My phone visited Nokia care two times in the 2nd month itself, got it replaced (not the body) anyway.
Now working fine.
2. The phone gets rebooted at times, may be once in a month.
3. The unibody design is good, but you will miss the easiest 'remove battery when hanged' option :).
4. Windows App collection is a concern when compared to android, but the app numbers are increasing steadily. I also still dont know about any option to hack and install app.
5. Good media player like MXPlayer is missing.
6. No separate volume for media and ringer.
7. As always Internet Explorer is crap and we like google search than bing.
8. I dont know why it is missing a flash player.