Been using the device for 6 months now.
1. BATTERY - i use wifi almost 24hrs, bluetooth while driving, camera regualarly, brightness in medium, video playback for 1-2hrs ... STILL BATTERY LASTS FOR 2 DAYS
2. CAMERA - Impressive. macro works like charm, touch to focus is good. video recording is clear as true.
Super clear front cam, you should see the clarity in video call.
3. WINDOWS - One of the best features, i used android for 3yrs before this, within 6 months im now allergic to android phones. With the 8.1 update it added radio, color saturation adj, data sense, peek etc.
4. SOCIAL Ntwrk - Best integration with the contact and mails.
5. WARRANTY - Extended for just 500 rupees.(nb.thats a big relief)
6. GPS AND OVI MAPS - Perfect compass, good response time, drive has few glitches while giving directions.
7. Nokia music, instant sky drive upload, smooth 3D gaming, sleek design.
8. DISPLAY & TOUCH - the resolution and ppi is too good. The touch is super sensitive added with a very responsive smooth UI.
**Forgot to mention, it boots up pretty fast.
1. My phone visited Nokia care two times in the 2nd month itself, got it replaced (not the body) anyway.
Now working fine.
2. The phone gets rebooted at times, may be once in a month.
3. The unibody design is good, but you will miss the easiest 'remove battery when hanged' option :).
4. Windows App collection is a concern when compared to android, but the app numbers are increasing steadily. I also still dont know about any option to hack and install app.
5. Good media player like MXPlayer is missing.
6. No separate volume for media and ringer.
7. As always Internet Explorer is crap and we like google search than bing.
8. I dont know why it is missing a flash player.
Finally UC Browser gets background downloading feature N much more..
read below news
Sagar , 03 Nov 2013plz suggest me lumia 720 or 625. which phone is better??? camera internet Lumia 720 is better than lumia 625.because lumia 720 has clearblak display,high senstivity touchscreen and best peformence smartphone.
Sagar , 03 Nov 2013plz suggest me lumia 720 or 625. which phone is better??? camera internet Lumia 625 is better in internet because it has 4G LTE. For camera Lumia 720 is better.
plz suggest me lumia 720 or 625.
which phone is better???
anurag, 03 Nov 2013hello
im planning to buy a window phone of nokia
but i have few confusion plz help me to com... more1. Lumia 820 is better, it has 1 GB RAM and better processor.
2. Yes we can, work or not work depend on the games, bad or good
3. In the Store in Lumia phone
4. Yes, performance is good. I use Lumia 520, it works fine. But if you like more apps and flexibility to modify, go for Android
Amit, 03 Nov 2013Plz sugest me how to manage data in Micro SD card in Lumia 720? Any file explorer is relese... moreCan't. There is file explorer named Kirik SD File Viewer, it is paid for support many extensions. But it just for view apps and can open only if there is an app that supports it. For example PDF file can be opened by installing Adobe Reader first. Windows Phone doesn't allow users access all file like copy pasre, moved.
Hi...i hav a great attractn 2wards the l720...n want 2 buy dis phone...so tell me dat after amber update is the 3g really not working n bttry reduces fastly...?coz most of da user's problm is dat only after update...so after purchase i dnt want 2 update my l720 2 amber...is it possible?
Plz sugest me how to manage data in Micro SD card in Lumia 720?
Any file explorer is relesed by nokia?
Is there any file explorer avalible for internal/external memory?
AnonD-79629, 03 Nov 2013I've had mine for one month and so far so good. The câmera is not as good as my Lumia 80... morehello
im planning to buy a window phone of nokia
but i have few confusion plz help me to come out
1) which is better -- 520,620,625,710,720,820
2) can we download games like temple run, subway surfer,nd other game on this phone from nd does they work
3) from where i can download these games 1)app store 2) web browser
4) does windows phones r gud in per4mance nd does it provide features like android personally which should i buy galaxy grand or anyvof these window phone
plz plz plz........
How to take back up of text msgs on l720? The option of backup is on Bt on skydrive i can see only pocks n notes are backupd Bt i cant see msg thr. Pls help me guies how to do tht
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2013it is a good phone? because I am going to buy second hand
please suggest me fast .
If you are into quality recording and photos the lumia 800 do better. But averything else the 720 is better. i forgot to mention the microfone on the 720 can capture very loud áudio too. Way better than the 800
Lumia 800: The video quality is surprisingly good - there's a lot of detail for a 720p shooter, the image looks crisp and free of noise and artifacts. Videos are shot with 15Mbps bitrate,
which is more than some 1080p shooters and double of what the N9 does. Videos
have stereo sound but at a low bitrate (it hovers around 50Kbps).
Lumia 720:The Nokia Lumia 720 shoots 720p videos in MP4 files at a bitrate of 10.5Mbps. Audio is mono at 96Kbps bitrate and 44.1kHz sampling rate.
Video framerate is solid 30fps. The amount of fine detail is okay, though the compression does smudge some out. Colors are accurate, and while the automatic exposure is a bit too eager, the continuous autofocus wasn't intrusive at all (you can disable it too for very dynamic scenes).
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2013it is a good phone? because I am going to buy second hand please suggest me fast . I've had mine for one month and so far so good. The câmera is not as good as my Lumia 800 for day light shots but the night shots are pretty bright!! The LED flash light is also not as Strong as lumia 800's. When it comes to response to the touch and how fast it respond to it, i'll give it a 10 or just as good as the 800. Boot up time on WP8 takes a lot longer than WP7. Battery life is amazing. The size is perfect. MicroSD for expansion is pretty good. You can place songs, Movies and pics there as well as instaling apps that you can download from the web site using the PC. On Call áudio quality is really good too, way better than limia 800. Loud speaker is also loud and can even reproduce some Bass. And to finish it's a light phone about 20g lighter than the 800. So if you want to spend little Money this is the device.. But i really wanted the lumia 925 which is superior on power but i needed a phone that can last a day of havy usage! and this is it.
proximity sensor is not working in my phone..thereby the screen doesn't go blank while i attend the call.what should I do.any solution.pls help me
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2013it is a good phone? because I am going to buy second hand please suggest me fast . Hi my friend,Iwill recommend this phone to you any time,you won't maka a mistake,first make sure its in a good and working condition.kind regards JP.
Guys, update your phone from amber gdr2 to gdr3 and you can close the minimised apps like in android. You can update now (developers preview) or wait for the official release. And my other files folder has been reduced too. If u update now, warranty might get void. Jus wait for official release. Thanx nokia ;)
Hi friends. How to download opera mini to 720 plz help thanks in advance
After fixing from Nokia center, they updated my L720 to amber but the 3G doesn't working. Anyone has this problem too? How to fix it? plan to sell it and buy another brand, maybe time to say goodbye to Nokia.
anyway to release some space in other storage? the few apps that claimed to do it have not helped me