ferdous, 20 Oct 2013hello every one how are you all? you know that amber update is now available for BD I am fine, thanks. Try to install Preview for Developers, open that app and follow its instuction and use wifi to go to phone update inside Settings, check for updates from your Lumia phone.
SKJU, 20 Oct 2013I updated to GDR3 but not seeing 'LUMIA BITTERSWEET' in extras+info option. so,now,how can I ... moreCan't. This GDR3 from Microsoft is not included Bittersweat Shimmer. Users should wait till Microsoft release final official GDR3.
I updated to GDR3 but not seeing 'LUMIA BITTERSWEET' in extras+info option.
so,now,how can I get that name?
hello every one how are you all? you know that amber update is now available for BD
Vishnuram12, 20 Oct 2013I am having a nokia lumia 720. Now i am having problems on its capacitive touch screen. It aut... moreTry to find solution in internet. If you can't find it, take your phone to Nokia Care nearest from your place.
I am having a nokia lumia 720. Now i am having problems on its capacitive touch screen. It automatically touch itself and at that time the screen freezes. Pressing back, taking menu, opens bing search automatically by the phone.. I have done soft reset, hard reset and everything. And remove sim , memory card and the problem still persists. What to do now?
Plz tell about Office....I am using it but cant use office properly . For proper use what should i do?
How long time it normally take to discharge fully? I'm connected with 3G connectivity around 10 hrs, net browsing 1-2 hrs. Battery run only for maximum 1 day. Is it OK ? Please reply.
akash.raha1, 19 Oct 2013I m interested on lumia 720. But still has some confusion. I m From west Bengal, India. Does i... moreI just bought it 3 weeks ago. Everything goes fine. Don't hesitate. Just buy it. I'm from BD. It supports all the Bengali font. Both in writing and reading.
akash.raha1, 19 Oct 2013thanks for the reply. Can you give some more details about the bad capabilities of OS...Compared with Android.
- Windows Phone doesn't has file manager
- Windows Phone can't read documents that available in microSD
- Windows Phone can't set ringtone from microSD. To add ringtones it suggested transfer from PC. Android doesn't like this
- Windows Phone can't attach more than 1 document, can't attach zip file or other file
- Windows Phone doesn't allow freedom of user for video (restricted)
- Windows Phone doesn't allow user to copy paste file, move file, remove file
- Windows Phone can't extract .zip files
- Windows Phone miss many basic function like call duration, Data Sense can't be cleared
- When it is in switch off condition if I charge it, it will switch on itself
- Restart by itself if I insert no class microSD. I used Galaxy Ace 2 before never like this for inserting no class microSD
- Internet Explorer doesn't has forward, can't upload, can't download universal files like zip, rar, apk. If it downloads mp3, the file can't be saved, play only
- Office supports editing for 2007 or 2010 format only and can't edit workbook Excel (format 2003, .xlsx) that I saved in PC, the file I transfer to my Lumia phone
this mobail i like this nokia lumia720 i like this phone but some reason this disply like
wen i restart it by normal procece by d down volw an lock an camera it show dsame thing..plz giv m a solutn to it
hi wplvrs i have a problm i just experienc dat my phone is shown Nokia logo plz help m
NikiWP, 19 Oct 2013For Bengali language I don't know. Internet is good enough but lack of Adobe Flash, Office is ... morethanks for the reply. Can you give some more details about the bad capabilities of OS...
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2013how i can purchase apps from store?same way as android in which we can buy apps by only credit card?u can also add ur visa debit card ex- icici bank
akash.raha1, 19 Oct 2013I m interested on lumia 720. But still has some confusion. I m From west Bengal, India. Does i... moreFor Bengali language I don't know. Internet is good enough but lack of Adobe Flash, Office is good for viewing and edit (edit supports only for 2007 format). I use Lumia 520, I can say Windows Phone is good for affordable price with good hardware, it runs smooth, but the capability of its OS is bad, it's restricted in video and many things, need PC to copy paste, move, remove files, extract zip.