juwel, 20 Aug 2013do it support android apps?No, it doesn't support Android apps.
AnonD-169437, 21 Aug 2013hi...i have some query regarding camera.......i am unable to keep focus on close object for lo... moreSame problem here... First half click of camara button, it focused really sharp for fraction of second then fade to blur and results in a blurred image... I used 360camara app. It has manual focus option with that i am getting correctly focused sharp images but manual focus is rather difficult. Hope the focusing problem get fixed with Amber update...
hi...i have some query regarding camera.......i am unable to keep focus on close object for long time....as i press the camera button half....it focuses on the object for a second or two..and as i click for the pic...the focus gets lost and i get a blur image....how to overcome it or any other procedure there to keep focus..
I think this is nokia worst phone, bought some 10 days back iam facing a hell lot of problems,visited twice to nokia care center but of no use, planning to sell off for a throw away price from morning am not bale use my phone, i switched it off but its not getting on god help me
AnonD-176674, 21 Aug 2013hi bro,,, how r you!
Pls tell me what basic apps which i mst hav to download nd install for m... moreHere is my personal list from free category... Hope it will help to some extent...
HD photo viewer : a must have app. windows phone 8 default image viewer not supporting a 100% quality preview and zooming of images to save ram... And default viewer not supporting gif animations
Nokia creative studio
Quick settings : gives you quick access to your WiFi, Bluetooth,GPS,battery,network settings
Mini Recorder free
Advanced English dictionary
Photo Editor by Aviary
Dredd vs zombies
AE 3D moto
3D brutal chase
AE Roundy pop
AE Fruit slash
Turbo racing league
Jetpack joy ride
hi bro,,, how r you!
Pls tell me what basic apps which i mst hav to download nd install for my 720.cz i my going to using windows phone fst time even i hvn't used andorid phond ever bt i love 720 nd windows phone.so pls reply abt the basic appslist.nd how u charged for chargeble apps via sim blnce or someway other.
Hii , whether L720 is getting heated up more compared to android when using data???? what are the odds in favour of L720... can i buy dis phne if i prefer batttery backup,social networking & music...
AnonD-171355, 20 Aug 2013can i download videos from you tube and other sitesI have just bought one and have horrible experience because phone used to stop working off and on and particularly during use of internet the site on which i am working used to close and phone starts working on its own and different sites starts opening and in order to stop the same I have to restart the phone and start the desired site from beginning.I have visited the Nokia care center thrice and they have simply reloaded the software but to no use and the problem is still there and even during normal functioning of phone the option of bing search start displaying. Is there anyone to help me or I should have to approach consumer forum for selling such a poor device at such higher price. My email I.d. is email@example.com
Hello friends! I own l720 black one. Its a pleasure to use so smooth device on basic usage.I am all happy using it.
But I have some queries regarding it.....
1. Can it be possible to increase RAM by partitioning the external memory? Because Temple run isn't running smooth and lagging frequently on my device. Sometimes it freeze the phone even and reboot readily.
2. How can I avail amber update for FM radio?
3. Sometime phone screen don't response to receive incoming call...why? Should I take it to the service centre?
Your kind help please, if possible.....
its a gr8 phone to have... nokia+windows both have done good things to evolve a good user friendly os/devices for lumia series.
the gr8 things about lumia 720-
1. all communities are integrated like a constellation in people (contacts)
2. nokia music is just a delight with all the infinite list of songs from the nokia music cloud.
3. gr8 battery backup, i used and it lasts almost a day on 3G. and i m saying a whole day as i m from telecom company!!
4. no heating or battery drain or hanging problem as compare to any high end android device.
5. clear black display is gr8 but pixels are visible (ppi is low).
6. with new amber on it FM is good to hear. storage is now optimized.
7. good processor and well managed RAM kudos to windows platform.
8. just gr8 interface with secure enviroment.
what it lacks---
1. app store is not big but is growing.
2. file manager!! if windows ppl are seeing this u have discovered this tool and u stole it back from us.
3. bluetooth music transfer!
4. camera quality what they say is not what i m seeing/getting.
finally lumia 720 is now my status symbol its better and faster than bulky android. after buying u 'll never regret.
AnonD-177057, 20 Aug 2013very poor display, get scratched very easily. duplication of files. no flexibility in apps. ge... moreYou obviously haven't got one with all the nonsense you're talking. I get 1 1/2 days of battery use with whatsapp and skype on non stop. Display is fine and no freezing or other issues. After using my N9 for 2 years (Nokia's best phone ever) I find Windows easy to use and if you're not a gamer like me it delivers everything I need for an active social life...